FOX's Beck calls Obama a racist, says he hates whites

horse poop, most Americans saw through the right wing anti american extremists like hannity, limbaugh, and the racist beck's attempts at smearing this president with the reverend wright horse crap.

So ... then going to a religious leader who advocates anti-white actions is not racism? What of the people who frequent KKK gatherings just wo "watch" ... are they not racist?

Mr. Wright's words are on video record across the net, a lot on Youtube, you cannot deny them.

anything can be made to look like anything else when taken out of context, Obama is a politician, it is quite possible that the reverend wright was the preacher of record in the district obama worked out of politically, no big deal.
Obama attended church services where the Rev. Wright was the preacher for 20 fuckin' years. Don't you think that the Reverand Wright's ideas and political thoughts about white people rubbed off on Obama during those 20 years? If not, you are an ostrich with you head stuck in the sand.

you cannot explain away obama's associations, over the years,, he admits to seeking out radicals, and anarchists, he attended church in a church which did and does teach black liberation theology(marxism),, he went on Louis Farrakams's million man march, he made an off the cuff statement the other day without knowing the facts,, (his own admission) his facade slipped a bit,, but,, I think he is in fact a racist, I don't view him as for "all the people" and I don't think I'm alone in the view either. He has gone all round the world apologizing for this country, he has publicly said we embarass him, his wife as said it took her 45 years to find pride in this country, he has said (and since reversed) the "flag" is a symbol of "fake" patriotism" he allowed Holder to say "we are a nation of cowards" he did not correct him..he has circumvented the law and taken over two car companies, robbed the dealers of their business', gave the unions favoritisim over the bondholders, and shareholders, and pensioners, (in short he robbed them) and the list keeps growing and you cannot explain any of it away by targeting beck with your "hate" bullseye. go ahead and try.. but you cannot do it.

yeah and you would be the 1980 u.s. olympic hockey team, your level of moronity is at miraculous heights!!!!
So, you view me as a miracle, isn't that something.

I bet you can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

1927 called and wants its insult back.
So, you imagine you are a time traveler Mr peabody.

image.php

Meaning? You don't believe we are free to voice our opinion? Obviously we are, as Beck and others such as Al Sharpton and Rev. Wright has demonstrated. Personally I believe most blacks are racist.

Meaning: The 'payment' is having to listen to and tolerate opinions of idiots, racists, and general fuckwads like Beck. It's a shame that cretin is actually getting paid for that crap.

If you don't want to listen to it, change the channel. Or should we shoot them all so they don't bother anyone? Tell me, how do we determine who is an idiot, racist or general fuckwad? Do we use your criteria . . . . or mine?

Don't read too much into what I wrote. While I will acknowledge that I have to be listening to opinions of cretins like Beck or Bass (resident clown), I also understand that it's their right to voice those opinions; since I have the same right, listening to them is the price I have to pay.

It's a simple acknowledgment of reality, that's all.

;)

Meaning? You don't believe we are free to voice our opinion? Obviously we are, as Beck and others such as Al Sharpton and Rev. Wright has demonstrated. Personally I believe most blacks are racist.

Meaning: The 'payment' is having to listen to and tolerate opinions of idiots, racists, and general fuckwads like Beck. It's a shame that cretin is actually getting paid for that crap.

If you don't want to listen to it, change the channel. Or should we shoot them all so they don't bother anyone? Tell me, how do we determine who is an idiot, racist or general fuckwad? Do we use your criteria . . . . or mine?

I believe these two guys make up the criteria committee at USMB.

View attachment 7860

Well its was an idiotic comment from Beck! Like I said before one of the things (one of the only things) I like about Obama is that he actually seems to leave race at the door and heed to Dr. Kings message!

What is wrong with these people?

This morning, Beck appeared on his network's morning show, "Fox and Friends," and the conversation immediately turns to the upcoming White House meeting between President Obama, Henry Louis Gates and Sgt James Crowley (the man who arrested gates). Says Beck: This president, I think, has exposed himself as a guy -- over and over and over again -- who has a deep seated hatred for white people or white culture, I don't know what it is.
Moments later, "Fox and Friends" co-host Brian Kilmeade said to Beck, "Listen, you can't say he doesn't like white people. David Axelrod's white, Rahm Emanuel, his chief of staff, is white. I think 70 percent of the people that we see every day are white. Robert Gibbs is white."
Said Beck: I'm not saying he doesn't like white people. I'm saying he has a problem, this guy is, I believe, a racist.
Beck calls Obama a racist

View attachment 7860
you might want to rethink the tact you are on
its bordering on what some might say was being critical of the way the board is managed

View attachment 7860

Are you guys twins?

View attachment 7860
its bordering on what some might say was being critical of the way the board is managed

Seriously, you might want to develop a sense of humor. It was in response to, "Tell me, how do we determine who is an idiot, racist or general fuckwad? Do we use your criteria . . . . or mine?". The pic was a joke to the folks discussing the criteria and not pointed at the mods. I think they could figure that out.

Well its was an idiotic comment from Beck! Like I said before one of the things (one of the only things) I like about Obama is that he actually seems to leave race at the door and heed to Dr. Kings message!
Surely, you jest. Obama introduced race into the campaign from the beginning. Obama is a racist.

View attachment 7860

Seriously, you might want to develop a sense of humor. It was in response to, "Tell me, how do we determine who is an idiot, racist or general fuckwad? Do we use your criteria . . . . or mine?". The pic was a joke to the folks discussing the criteria and not pointed at the mods. I think they could figure that out.
just some friendly advice
i think you add some interesting perspectives here
wouldnt want you to get in trouble when there are so few rules here as it is

just some friendly advice
i think you add some interesting perspectives here
wouldnt want you to get in trouble when there are so few rules here as it is

Honestly, I appreciate that DC. That being said, my pic and joke is kindergarten fluff stuff compared to what I've seen by long time members since I arrived.

What is wrong with these people?

This morning, Beck appeared on his network's morning show, "Fox and Friends," and the conversation immediately turns to the upcoming White House meeting between President Obama, Henry Louis Gates and Sgt James Crowley (the man who arrested gates). Says Beck: This president, I think, has exposed himself as a guy -- over and over and over again -- who has a deep seated hatred for white people or white culture, I don't know what it is.
Moments later, "Fox and Friends" co-host Brian Kilmeade said to Beck, "Listen, you can't say he doesn't like white people. David Axelrod's white, Rahm Emanuel, his chief of staff, is white. I think 70 percent of the people that we see every day are white. Robert Gibbs is white."
Said Beck: I'm not saying he doesn't like white people. I'm saying he has a problem, this guy is, I believe, a racist.
Beck calls Obama a racist

One can HATE a General Category and make exceptions for given individuals within that over-reaching category... for any number of subjective reasons...

To suggest otherwise is simply ignorant...

The BOY King is a racist of the first order; as are his peers and his associates...

PERIOD and it's not even a DEBATABLE ISSUE...

We are all entitiled to our opinion. Are we not?

Obviously, freedom ain't free...

They are and most look for something to be given to them, done for them or move out of my way as I go first.
Just today at the gas pump I was about done and there was one sitting back watching for the next pump as the station was full so I motioned to let him know to get behind me ... and man if looks could kill. Ill bet when he realised I was trying to help he didnt feel anything about how he acted.
A racist negro .... must have been pumped cause his homey was in town.

Obviously you have not been paying attention, he favors black people well over white people. When he was first campaigning I did not think that, then Rev Wright, he sat in that church for 20 years and heard anti-white and anti-American statements for 20 years. You Obama voters blew that off, saying he did that for political reasons, he did not, face up, this President absolutely beleives this stuff.

The Gates incident should have nailed it for you. Had that been a statement made by a white President stating that black cops acted stupidly, implying that they were racists, they would be burning down the slums in LA, Detroit, Chicago- all over this country.

He has a definite attitude about white people and it's not a good one, over the course of his Presidency you will see this come out more and more.

Last edited:
Hmmmmm.........Obama doesn't like white people? Does this mean that he hated his mother and his grandparents that raised him? How about the white people that elected him? What about Hillary Clinton as his Sec. of State?

Face it.............Beck is a full blown retard who couldn't find his ass with both hands and a roadmap with GPS attached.

Incidentally...........how come nobody mentioned the fact that FAUX News put out a statement shortly after the idiot child's appearance on Faux and Fiends? They stated that Beck's views DID NOT reflect the views of FAUX News.

I give Beck a month before he's fired.

Anyone wanna take that bet?

Hmmmmm.........Obama doesn't like white people? Does this mean that he hated his mother and his grandparents that raised him? How about the white people that elected him? What about Hillary Clinton as his Sec. of State?

Face it.............Beck is a full blown retard who couldn't find his ass with both hands and a roadmap with GPS attached.

Incidentally...........how come nobody mentioned the fact that FAUX News put out a statement shortly after the idiot child's appearance on Faux and Fiends? They stated that Beck's views DID NOT reflect the views of FAUX News.

I give Beck a month before he's fired.

Anyone wanna take that bet?
gunny has already told you you cant do bets on here

Forum List

Back