Foxnews lies about new black panthers.

Just the NBPP, but you knew that, you race-baiting asswipe.

A black man is running for president again........

Time to ramp up the fear the black man rhetoric

The NEW Black Panthers remain a HATE group, no way around THAT fact.

Now now, we all know that there cannot possibly be any prejudice coming from anyone who is black, you have to be white to be a racist, Ask any of these people standing up solidly behind these racist assholes.... You have to wonder why they are so blind.......

Negged.

It seems odd that we are now hearing the hype about the threat of the NBPP so close to the election. Last time we heard about them was?

The last election

I guess playing the Rev Wright card is not working
Then you haven't been listening. Holder is drunk on power and has been since his first weeks in his position.

And, you're still a race-baiting fool because that's all you have left. Your dick must shrink each time Holder's abuses are discussed, because you have nothing but hysterics, like a 2nd grade girl.

It seems odd that we are now hearing the hype about the threat of the NBPP so close to the election. Last time we heard about them was?

The last election

Then you haven't been listening. Holder is drunk on power and has been since his first weeks in his position.

And, you're still a race-baiting fool because that's all you have left. Your dick must shrink each time Holder's abuses are discussed, because you have nothing but hysterics, like a 2nd grade girl.

Race bating?

Why is talking about race in this country race bating? It is part of our heritage and has played a role in every election since we became a country.

The last election

Race bating?

Why is talking about race in this country race bating? It is part of our heritage and has played a role in every election since we became a country.
Asswipe.

You are both dishonest and a moron and you like that reputation.

"NBPP aren't racists.

And KKK members in robes and carrying nightsticks aren't intimidating either."

That is your point in this thread, thus you are a moron.

Pure and simple.

Last edited:

A hate group that is small in numbers and hasn't actually done anything inspite of FoxNews fear mongering

Why does the size of a hate group have any bearing on the issue. The KKK is VERY small in comparison to the number of white people there are!

Here, let me post like RW, too!

"Red is blue." Repeat when done.

No wonder we have an incompetent buffoon in office who appoints more incompetent power drunk buffoons.

A hate group that is small in numbers and hasn't actually done anything inspite of FoxNews fear mongering

Why does the size of a hate group have any bearing on the issue. The KKK is VERY small in comparison to the number of white people there are!

The KKK killed thousands and conducted terrorist operations. To date, the NBPP has just been on YouTube and top billing on FoxNews.

The KKK killed thousands and conducted terrorist operations. To date, the NBPP has just been on YouTube and top billing on FoxNews.
But, wait? The KKK aren't scary.

So you say.

Red is blue. Red is blue. Red is blue. Red is blue. Red is blue. Red is blue. Red is blue. Red is blue. Red is blue. Red is blue. Red is blue. Red is blue. Red is blue. Red is blue. Red is blue. Red is blue. Red is blue. Red is blue. Red is blue.

Keep trying - you're dick is shrinking even more, so hit the panic button!

So a hate group that is a new hate group is OK. Groovy!

Do you realize how fucking silly you look!

Race bating?

Asswipe.

"NBPP aren't racists.

Pure and simple.

Where did I say they weren't racist? What I said was the degree of coverage on the rightwing propaganda news outlet and talk radio far outweighs their numbers and the actual crimes they have committed

Just like Willie Horton, Rev Wright and now the NBPP is the new "fear the black man" being trotted out before the election

Race bating?

Asswipe.

"NBPP aren't racists.

Pure and simple.

Where did I say they weren't racist? What I said was the degree of coverage on the rightwing propaganda news outlet and talk radio far outweighs their numbers and the actual crimes they have committed

Just like Willie Horton, Rev Wright and now the NBPP is the new "fear the black man" being trotted out before the election

True, but the NEW Black Panthers sought out publicity, and could grow in numbers. A HATE groups is a HATE group; Aryan Nation isn't a large organization, but still as vile as any filth on earth.

Race bating?

Asswipe.

"NBPP aren't racists.

Pure and simple.

The goal post isn't moving asshole.

Your contention is that the NBPP was not intimidating voters and to be even more of an idiot you also contend that the KKK in robes and carrying nightsticks aren't intimidating at all.

Moron.

Asswipe.

"NBPP aren't racists.

Pure and simple.

Your contention is that the NBPP was not intimidating voters and to be even more of an idiot you also contend that the KKK in robes and carrying nightsticks aren't intimidating at all.

Moron.

Well, what we have learned form RW is that size DOES matter! His thinking is so circular and so erroneous that next he will claim 'all zuchini are the same in the dark.'

Asswipe.

"NBPP aren't racists.

Pure and simple.

Moron.

The goal post hasn't moved

A black man is running for president again and FoxNews needs a new "fear the black man " target. It is par for the course, Republicans do it every election. It scores points with their base and gets the rightwing vote out

Moron.

Well, what we have learned form RW is that size DOES matter! His thinking is so circular and so erroneous that next he will claim 'all zuchini are the same in the dark.'
*snort*

(It is beyond me why anyone would want to perpetuate a reputation of dishonesty and stupidity, even on the net.)

Moron.

The goal post hasn't moved

A black man is running for president again and FoxNews needs a new "fear the black man " target. It is par for the course, Republicans do it every election. It scores points with their base and gets the rightwing vote out

What a fucking moron you are.

You promote voter intimidation, because your dick is small., because you are pathological liar, because you are a moron.....who knows which is controlling factor today.

You are simply handicapped in so many ways.......

Amazing.

Forum List

Back