FoxNews and the $200 million dollar lie

The cost is close to 250 million dollars a day.
5652.strip.gif

Last edited:
200 MILLION DOLLAS!!!....per day.

What sort of dumb, deranged, low-information nutjob would believe such a....
Oh yeah...nevermind.

ROTFLMAO!!

49izadw.gif

Last edited:
If you repeat a lie often enough people will start to believe it..

We will have posters repeating the $200 million lie for years to come

has any righty who used the 200 million a day number said yet how the trip will cost as much per day as THE ENTIRE AFGHAN WAR????

Or explained how that 200 million number makes any sense,other than what some Indian jounalist made up?

has any righty who used the 200 million a day number said yet how the trip will cost as much per day as THE ENTIRE AFGHAN WAR????

Or explained how that 200 million number makes any sense,other than what some Indian jounalist made up?

I wouldn't be surprised if the "unnamed source" who provided the Indian journalist the information resides in the US

Or has anyone shown in detail the expenses.

I heard 3,000 people, lets say the per diem rate is around 500$ per day, that is only 1.5 million per day just for per diem, how about insurance, there has to be some high insurance rates covering the trip. How much is the pay per day for the 3,000 people. What about the Navy personal, there must be at least 10,000 or more.

So many little facts, whatever the final figure is, it will be very high because Obama wants us to be mad, Obama wants us to be divided, Obama wants us to fight about everything he does, its the anarchy that proceeds the Marxist revolution.

when you talk about navy personal are you saying that if it wasnt for this trip the navy people would somehow be off duty?????

when you talk about navy personal are you saying that if it wasnt for this trip the navy people would somehow be off duty?????

Yeah they just get laid off and the ship shut down.

Duhhh! anyone here actually realize where India is? Pretty much right next door to Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, etc. We have lots of ships over there anyway.

Last edited:
Yeah saw this earlier. Well, you know what they say about telling it enough times...
February 17, 2010
RUSH: This is how the OSS described Hitler's psychology: "His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong, people will believe a Big Lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."

The best part of the story is Chris Wallace calling Dave Gallagher an idiot.

God bless Chris Wallace.

He is the only honest man at FoxNews.

Duhhh! anyone here actually realize where India is? Pretty much right next door to Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, etc. We have lots of ships over there anyway.

Um.......its only "pretty much right next door" to Pakistan.......

map_india1.jpg

Hahahah, but there should be something punative for Fox and Drudge continuing to encourage this disrespect.

Let me dig up some Olberbite and Maddcow when Bush was President.:lol:

so like Rather, whose head will roll at Fox?

I think like Major Garrett, Chris Wallace is probably looking at a short shelf life there..

And you can put Shepard Smith into that mix.

Gee, can I use that to cover the cost of the Iraq war, the military was on duty anyhow so the war in Iraq cost nothing, right, they were on duty, so war costs nothing.

Good point, I concede, the war in Iraq did not cost the taxpayers anything, all the personal were already on duty.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back