Fox pundit says ‘white privilege is racist’: I confront my whiteness by ‘going to the tanning salon’

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Fox pundit says ‘white privilege is racist’: I confront my whiteness by ‘going to the tanning salon’

yep, this happened...

The picture says it all.

fox_on_white_privilege_150507a-800x430.jpg

Roger Ailes hires these vapid dimwits and they entertain the old geezers watching Fox "news".

“You didn’t give me a trigger warning before you asked me about my whiteness!” Montgomery snarked. “I don’t even know what it means to confront one’s whiteness.”

“I have never cashed in on my white privilege,” she added.

Pavlich chimed in: “To me, especially in the Northeast, confronting my white privilege is going to the tanning salon.”

WTF? WHo cares?
It bolsters my theory that mainly liberals watch Fox for their daily dose of fauxrage.

yep, this happened...

The picture says it all.

fox_on_white_privilege_150507a-800x430.jpg

Roger Ailes hires these vapid dimwits and they entertain the old geezers watching Fox "news".

“You didn’t give me a trigger warning before you asked me about my whiteness!” Montgomery snarked. “I don’t even know what it means to confront one’s whiteness.”

“I have never cashed in on my white privilege,” she added.

Pavlich chimed in: “To me, especially in the Northeast, confronting my white privilege is going to the tanning salon.”

I like it, she treats the concept with the contempt is deserved.

And I wonder why "poor whites" thought it was an attack on whites? LOL!!:rofl:

WTF? WHo cares?
It bolsters my theory that mainly liberals watch Fox for their daily dose of fauxrage.
Has to be libs. No one else could stand to watch Megan Kelly's screeching without throwing something at the TV.

love that Katie , one of my favorites for looks and she is pretty smart !!

You know it was very interesting when in the 50s in Iowa my white grandmother held my black cousin and said " I just love this little nappy head"! She loved that little boy!
Then in the 70s my business partner who as in the famous words of Obama "did I mention he was black" in Texas shared many opportunities. Then in the 80s I worked for black bosses and all during that time...not once did any of them ever evidence their anger at me for my "whiteness". They were cousins, partners, bosses as far as all of us were concerned.

So now I see that with 72% of Americans whites why would there NOT be "white privilege ? There are more of us then them!
And with the blacks continued support of Planned Parenthood's ethnic cleansing, with their leading the nation in black on black murders... what can we say?

Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
USAdemographics.png

Forum List

Back