vetting hillary

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i assume you all have seen this. but it's going to come up. this stuff cannot be true,

maxresdefault.jpg

this stuff cannot be true,]

But you feel compelled to post it.....

FREE SPEECH, even a NAZI :ahole-1:, like yourself has that right in America...so far!

So I have free speech until your side comes into power and then you will be sure that only the 'correct' messages are allowed to be posted.

Gotcha.

Meanwhile- freedom of speech is not the same thing as freedom from criticism- as much as Conservatives seem to think it is.

The mere fact should couldn't stand up for herself to a serial adulterer should make it loud and clear that she would never stand up for anyone or anything else.

She can't lead her own life, therefore, she can't lead the country.

this stuff cannot be true,]

But you feel compelled to post it.....

FREE SPEECH, even a NAZI :ahole-1:, like yourself has that right in America...so far!

So I have free speech until your side comes into power and then you will be sure that only the 'correct' messages are allowed to be posted.

Gotcha.

Meanwhile- freedom of speech is not the same thing as freedom from criticism- as much as Conservatives seem to think it is.

So Far... IF a subversive is elected The Hildebeast, for instance she'll follow heir Hitler.... First she'll...

Adolf-Hitler-Gun-Control.jpg

Just as you scum are TRYING to do to American's currently, trying to tear up the 2nd Amendment.... You people DESERVE to be dispatched!

Forum List

Back