Fox pulls out all the stops in trying to deflect from Mueller's investigation

How can anyone have confidence in Mueller when he recruits a Clinton Foundation lawyer for his team? Give me a freaking break.

Trump hires a lawyer with ties to Russia to defend him from allegations of Russian connections and you're complaining about connections?

John Podesta , the Hildebeast's campaign director took millions from Russia to lobby for the lifting of sanctions. All this bullshit about Russian collusion is nothing but deflection about the revelations of the criminal activity of the DNC and their complicity into child trafficking......"pizza, pasta, cheese, walnut sauce oh my!"

And when did he lie about it?

Given develpoments on Mueller and his hand picking Clinton cronies he's created his own dilemma.

No credibilty at this point

Robert Mueller is a G.W. Bush appointee--LOL. Mueller is respected by both Republicans & Democrats.
Special counsel appointed in Russia probe - CNNPolitics.com

FOX News is in deep--giving Trump an unprecedented 2 billion in free news coverage during the primary--while ignoring all other GOP candidates. They OWN Trump and they know it. They're going to do anything and everything they can do to protect their "creation"--Donald Trump.
Donald Trump has earned $2 billion in free media coverage, study shows

SEAN HANNITY--While his ratings skyrocketed through the election season--FOX News overall lost viewership. They turned off FOX News and turned on CNN. Right now MSNBC is beating FOX.
But WHY is CNN crushing Fox News in the ratings?

And with all the BULLSHIT Sean Hannity puts out--Rachel Maddow (MSNBC) is now kicking his butt in the ratings.
In Trump era, Rachel Maddow starts beating Fox News

th

Clearly the only special prosector FOX News would approve of would be Sean Hannity.

So get your coloring books and crayons out--& stay tuned in--you're in for one hell of a ride.

foxshines.jpg

Doesn't take away the fact he's filling his team with Cinton cronies, one would have to be stupid not to see what's going on.....ah that's why you don't see it

How can anyone have confidence in Mueller when he recruits a Clinton Foundation lawyer for his team? Give me a freaking break.

Trump hires a lawyer with ties to Russia to defend him from allegations of Russian connections and you're complaining about connections?

John Podesta , the Hildebeast's campaign director took millions from Russia to lobby for the lifting of sanctions. All this bullshit about Russian collusion is nothing but deflection about the revelations of the criminal activity of the DNC and their complicity into child trafficking......"pizza, pasta, cheese, walnut sauce oh my!"

As usual, you miss the point....if Russia was this tremendous threat, why did the Hildebeast take money from them and why did Podesta lobby on their behalf? Why has the investigation into Seth Rich's murder been stonewalled? He was the one that leaked the DNC info....all this shit is nothing but a smokescreen.

Trump appoints Rosenstien .......... :suck: Rws are sucking each other

one month later Rosenstien advises Trump to fire Comey ... :ssex:RWs are fucking each other

Rosenstien appoints Mueller ... well ok :dunno:

one month after Rosenstien is appointed Rws chirp :hellno::321: pos cant be trusted ... FIRE HIS ASS

sorry ass Trump drones dont know WTF they want, EVER.

as it calls for a DUAL special prosecutor. That's the ticket!
We Need A Robert Mueller Resignation Or A Second Special Counsel
Mueller has already lost all confidence from SANE people. He is loading his investigations group with democratic donors to Clinton....if that's not a conflict of interest I don't know what is.
Who are those Democratic donors, asshole? You aint got a clue, just more lies
Do you not watch any news? Jeez...it was all over the news here. Robert Mueller Stocks Staff with Democrat Donors
You post some right wing blogger as proof? Its just a feeble attempt to blame anyone and everyone except Trump. Its not gonna work
Not a right wing blogger snowflake,nice try though. Laura Ingraham owns/runs that site and she is a very well known political analyst and is considering running for office in Virginia. I am sure your fake news sites like CNN and MSNBC and HuffPost have posts about him hiring Clinton Donors.
There have never been Clinton donors hired. That is just indicative of your desperation to salvage something from Trumps failures

As usual, you miss the point....if Russia was this tremendous threat, why did the Hildebeast take money from them and why did Podesta lobby on their behalf? Why has the investigation into Seth Rich's murder been stonewalled? He was the one that leaked the DNC info....all this shit is nothing but a smokescreen.

Asking a question isn't a point.

Asking questions isn't a point. If you don't believe that Russia committing cyber espionage isn't a bad thing I await your explanation.

Mueller has already lost all confidence from SANE people. He is loading his investigations group with democratic donors to Clinton....if that's not a conflict of interest I don't know what is.
Who are those Democratic donors, asshole? You aint got a clue, just more lies
Do you not watch any news? Jeez...it was all over the news here. Robert Mueller Stocks Staff with Democrat Donors
You post some right wing blogger as proof? Its just a feeble attempt to blame anyone and everyone except Trump. Its not gonna work
Not a right wing blogger snowflake,nice try though. Laura Ingraham owns/runs that site and she is a very well known political analyst and is considering running for office in Virginia. I am sure your fake news sites like CNN and MSNBC and HuffPost have posts about him hiring Clinton Donors.
There have never been Clinton donors hired. That is just indicative of your desperation to salvage something from Trumps failures
Already posted an entire list of at least 6 links 1 of which is even from you snowflakes favorite place CNN fake news experts!You can deny deny deny all you want. The facts stand steadfast.

It mystifies me why Mueller, who was appointed as Special Counsel AFTER Comey was fired, has suddenly developed a conflict of interest. They knew when he was selected that Comey would be part of this. They are the COPS. They know about prosecuting and investigating. There is no conflict of interest.
LOL if you say so, then why out of reportedly 13 attorneys he hired, ALL were democrats and all former contributors to the Clinton foundation? Trump and his team are obviously being railroaded by this bunch who I refer to as a kangaroo court of misfits that no doubt are planning to impeach him even if they have to frame him to do it.
I was referring to a conflict of interest because of Comey.
Now we have to talk about your paranoia over who the lawyers VOTED for? This is the United States of America, Skieler. We chose a candidate and we vote. Our choice is not used to decide what jobs we will get in the future. WISE THE FUCK UP.
More than wise here my dear...not just some clueless troll that spouts off whatever fake news was reported on the six o'clock news. I'm a college educated avid researcher of politics and I for one actually do my homework. That said I have never seen anything like what's happening to this current administration. The hatred of the left is not only beyond despicable, they're actually breaking practically every law on the books just to take this administration down. Ask yourself why they would risk everything to do that? Because they know they'll get away with it due to the fact the right are most probably in on it, that's why. Russia and Trump aren't colluding about anything but apparently both sides of Congress ARE.

I mean it really is like the firey gates of hell opened up and all the snakes of Congress came slithering out.

Although to this date no one has anything on Trump, it won't stop these vile demons who as I stated before were all strong Hillary supporters that donated to her campaign. And the GOP are acting as their cheerleaders because the truth is neither they or the left wants some upstart coming in that will make them look bad. And they all want to send a clear message to anyone outside their little corrupt three ring rat pack circus that this is what will happen to them as well if they try the same.

There is no "prosecutor."

There is also no Obstruction Investigation

There is an investigation right now to determine how Comey, Lynch & Rice impacted the election.

But there is no Investigation on The President

You aren't very intelligent are you?

as it calls for a DUAL special prosecutor. That's the ticket!
We Need A Robert Mueller Resignation Or A Second Special Counsel
The president himself said he was under investigation, asshole.

Investigated by the shadow government while they stand down on the Seth Rich murder.....you know, the DNC operative that leaked the information of what corrupt and criminal sacks of shit the DNC is.......
what murder, Hannity?

The murder of Seth Rich.....did you know that his laptop was confiscated and now they seem to have misplaced it? Did you know that someone at the D.C police department contacted higher ups at the DNC to ledt them know that Seth"s family had procured a private investigator? And that it prompted the DNC to send over one of their PR guys to become the spokesperson for Seth's family????? But nothing to see here, right, ass-wipe???
Yeah the Seth Rich murder stinks of a Clinton hit. Probably used the same hammer to bludgeon the laptop that was used on all the other blackberries too.

Did Fox force Mueller to hire DNC donors to join his circus?

Did Fox force Mueller to appoint Clinton Lawyers to his political assassination squad?

Did Fox force Mueller to bring in lawyers notoriously known for hiding evidence and getting spanked by the USSC Justices for unethical behavior?

No...but let's not let that get in the way of the all-out 'assault' on Trump by desperate, hate-driven snowflakes.

The only thing snowflakes are more obsessed with hating than Fox news, the only non-liberal propaganda pushing media, is Donald Trump.

Asking questions isn't a point. If you don't believe that Russia committing cyber espionage isn't a bad thing I await your explanation.
'

There is no proof that they did...how's that? We know from the Vault 7 releases that the CIA can mimic cyber-attacks by leaving "tell-tale" hints so they will not be blamed or even use it for a false flag. The DNC wouldn't even turn their servers over to the FBI but instead used "CrowdStrike", a Google friendly "pal" and it's not exactly a secret that Google is a CIA intelligence gathering tool. What I want to know is why is it more important to know who did it (Seth Rich) than it is the contents of the leaked e-mails?????

Last edited:
Given develpoments on Mueller and his hand picking Clinton cronies he's created his own dilemma.

Robert Mueller is a G.W. Bush appointee--LOL. Mueller is respected by both Republicans & Democrats.

FOX News is in deep--giving Trump an unprecedented 2 billion in free news coverage during the primary--while ignoring all other GOP candidates. They OWN Trump and they know it. They're going to do anything and everything they can do to protect their "creation"--Donald Trump.

SEAN HANNITY--While his ratings skyrocketed through the election season--FOX News overall lost viewership. They turned off FOX News and turned on CNN. Right now MSNBC is beating FOX.

And with all the BULLSHIT Sean Hannity puts out--Rachel Maddow (MSNBC) is now kicking his butt in the ratings.

th

Clearly the only special prosector FOX News would approve of would be Sean Hannity.

So get your coloring books and crayons out--& stay tuned in--you're in for one hell of a ride.

foxshines.jpg

Doesn't take away the fact he's filling his team with Cinton cronies, one would have to be stupid not to see what's going on.....ah that's why you don't see it

You'll find that the overwhelming of DOJ justices are Republican. Trump is under investigation for Obstruction of Justice--and they will follow the law accordingly. They pledged an oath to this country, not to Donald Trump.

'

There is no proof that they did...how's that? We know from the Vault 7 releases that the CIA can mimic cyber-attacks by leaving "tell-tale" hints so they will not be blamed or even use it for a false flag. The DNC wouldn't even turn their servers over to the FBI but instead used "CrowdStrike", a Google friendly "pal" and it's not exactly a secret that Google is a CIA intelligence gathering tool. What I want to know is why is it more important to know how did it (Seth Rich) than it is the contents of the leaked e-mails?????

FOX News was threatened with a law suit by the family of Seth Rich and then had to retract the entire story.
Fox News retracts controversial story on Seth Rich’s death, alleged WikiLeaks contact – The Denver Post

Sean Hannity made up a story and ran with it to protect his pal--Julian Assange--(Wikileaks founder) who has been hole'd up in the Ecuador Embassy for the last 4 YEARS, avoiding extradition back to the United States to face charges on what he did to G.W. Bush. Recently Assange leaked 1000's of classified CIA documents on the tactics used to catch terrorists. CIA Chief, Pompeo--(Trump's pick) just labeled Julian Assange a HOSTILE intelligence enemy of this nation, that often works with Russia.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?
Analyst says WikiLeaks dump 'devastating' for CIA - CNNPolitics.com
CIA director Mike Pompeo says WikiLeaks is a hostile intelligence service.

Sean Hannity often praised Julian Assange during the election season, so what better way to back track than to make up a story using the tragic death of a DNC staffer and claim he had Wikileaks on his computer when there is no such evidence of that. After they were forced to retract the story several advertisers pulled out of the Sean Hannity program.
Sean Hannity loses advertisers amid uproar over slain DNC staffer conspiracy theories

This is the shit you people are listening too.

We know who loves Wikileaks

Trump mentioned Wikileaks 164 times in last month of election, now claims it didn’t impact one…

FOX News has the credibility of a Tabloid magazine and has ended up defending & even praising those that continually fight & do damage against this country, like Julian Assange and Vladimir Putin.

Just 1-1/2 years ago the Russians hacked into the Pentagon--and it was moving through the Joint Chiefs of staffs emails so fast, they had to shut it down for two weeks to replace hardware and software.
Russian hack almost brought the U.S. military to its knees

Trump brings the Russians into the Oval office, blocks out American media, lets in Russian media and leaks highly classified information to them (that had not gone through the process of being declassified.) Putting agents that are put in very dangerous places around the world at risk for a beheading.
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

US spies 'warned Israel not to share intelligence with Trump'
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

So don't give me this crap that you Trump supporters are patriotic Americans, you're not.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

You have been dumbed down to no end by FOX News and all of the right wing talk show hosts that you are attached at the hip too. With 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling.

Last edited:

th

foxshines.jpg

You'll find that the overwhelming of DOJ justices are Republican. Trump is under investigation for Obstruction of Justice--and they will follow the law accordingly. They pledged an oath to this country, not to Donald Trump.

No one has confirmed that Trump is being investigated for obstruction of justice.

'

There is no proof that they did...how's that? We know from the Vault 7 releases that the CIA can mimic cyber-attacks by leaving "tell-tale" hints so they will not be blamed or even use it for a false flag. The DNC wouldn't even turn their servers over to the FBI but instead used "CrowdStrike", a Google friendly "pal" and it's not exactly a secret that Google is a CIA intelligence gathering tool. What I want to know is why is it more important to know how did it (Seth Rich) than it is the contents of the leaked e-mails?????

FOX News was threatened with a law suit by the family of Seth Rich and then had to retract the entire story.
Fox News retracts controversial story on Seth Rich’s death, alleged WikiLeaks contact – The Denver Post

Sean Hannity made up a story and ran with it to protect his pal--Julian Assange--(Wikileaks founder) who has been hole'd up in the Ecuador Embassy for the last 4 YEARS, avoiding extradition back to the United States to face charges on what he did to G.W. Bush. Recently Assange leaked 1000's of classified CIA documents on the tactics used to catch terrorists. CIA Chief, Pompeo--(Trump's pick) just labeled Julian Assange a HOSTILE intelligence enemy of this nation, that often works with Russia.

Sean Hannity often praised Julian Assange during the election season, so what better way to back track make up a story than use the tragic death of a DNC staffer and claim he had Wikileaks on his computer when there is no such evidence of that. After they were forced to retract the story several advertisers pulled out of the Hannity program.
Sean Hannity loses advertisers amid uproar over slain DNC staffer conspiracy theories

Trump mentioned Wikileaks 164 times in last month of election, now claims it didn’t impact one…

FOX News has the credibility of a Tabloid magazine and have ended up defending & even praising those that continually fight & do damage against this country, like Julian Assange and Vladimir Putin.

Just 1-1/2 years ago the Russians hacked into the Pentagon--and it was moving through the Joint Chiefs of staffs emails so fast, they had to shut it down for two weeks to replace hardware and software.

Trump brings the Russians into the Oval office, blocks out American media, lets in Russian media and leaks highly classified information to them (that had not gone through the process of being declassified.) Putting agents that are put in very dangerous places around the world at risk for a beheading.
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

So don't give me this crap that you Trump supporters are patriotic Americans, you're not.

So, let's say that I am an idealistic young man with my whole life before me (Instead of a 53 year old man that knows how things really are) and I am working for the RNC....I believe in the system and that each and every candidate will be give a fair shake to get the nomination. BUT? To my horror, I find that MY candidate Rand Paul was purposely sabotaged and that the media was complicit in it and every dirty trick in the book was being used to cheat Rand Paul out of the nomination and I had the ability to prove it by copying e-mails and putting it on a thumb drive so I could pass it off to someone I trusted to Wikileaks? I would do it with no reservations whatsoever....wouldn't even think twice about it because if the system is real? That kind of shit shouldn't be going on. AND if I had evidence that the RNC was involved in child trafficking and engaging in "spirit cooking" and acts of pedophilia per the " Law Of Thelema" and the Ordo Templi Orientis per Aliester Crowley? Yeah, I would say that people needed to know.

Why am I saying all of this? Because Seth Rich was that idealistic young man that saw what was done to Bernie Sanders and he saw all this weird e-mails that had an obsession with "pizza, pasta, walnut sauce, hot dogs, cheese" which are code words pedophiles use on the deep web. So, Seth Rich downloaded the proof on a thumb drive and gave it to a U.K ambassador that would pass it on to Julian Assange at the Ecuador embasy in London. That is when the shit hit the fan and the DNC knew right away it was a leaker but they didn't know whom it was...it would take some investigating to find "the dirty rat". In the mean time, Seth Rich was copying more e-mails about the outrage of the leaks including one by John "Skippy Molesta" Podesta that said the leaker needed to be made an example of whether they had concrete proof or not.

So, on July 10th during the early morning hours while Seth Rich was on the phone to his girlfriend, someone comes up and shoots him twice in the back and took nothing... .but here is even the weirder part......Julian Assange offered a reward for the murderer of Seth Rich,....the DNC? Crickets chirping....they didn't even take advantage of his death by insinuating that the Trump campaign was behind it....imagine that?

Fast forward to today and the revelation that the Seth Rich family hired a private investigator to look in as to why there have been no leads concerning Seth Rich's murder and as to why the D.C police seemed to be dragging their feet....but when the D.C police found out that the Seth Rich family had hired a private investigator? The D.C police contacted the DNC to keep them in the loop. The DNC then offered a crisis specialist to be the spokes person for the Seth Rich Family..... so many questions abound but you lack the intellectual curiosity as to even question as to what that is.....because it was the "ROOSKIES"........end of chapter, end of story.......hands over your ears........sucks to be you.

'

Sean Hannity often praised Julian Assange during the election season, so what better way to back track than to make up a story using the tragic death of a DNC staffer and claim he had Wikileaks on his computer when there is no such evidence of that. After they were forced to retract the story several advertisers pulled out of the Sean Hannity program.

FOX News has the credibility of a Tabloid magazine and has ended up defending & even praising those that continually fight & do damage against this country, like Julian Assange and Vladimir Putin.

Pfft! The President did nothing illegal with the Russians.

Mr. Trump’s disclosure does not appear to have been illegal — the president has the power to declassify almost anything.

Trump Revealed Highly Classified Intelligence to Russia, in Break With Ally, Officials Say

'

You have been dumbed down to no end by FOX News and all of the right wing talk show hosts that you are attached at the hip too. With 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling.

"So don't give me this crap that you Trump supporters are patriotic Americans, you're not"

I am not a "patriot" as it pertains to this corporate entity (you call "gubermint) that has been owned by foreign bankers since the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. I am not "loyal" to an entity that spies on us with impunity and I certainly don't get misty-eyed when I see their gold-fringed corporate banner. I feel no affection for a federal "gubermint" that uses our young men for cannon fodder so they can procure more wealth and resources while putting the bill of their military adventures on our tab. Should slaves pledge undying loyalty to their masters? You probably would because you strike me as being just that gutless and stupid.

Forum List

Back