Trump-shut up and do your job

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump is his own worst enemy. He is the one keeping too much focus on the Russia investigation through his tweets.

He should use his tweets to focus on healthcare reform, tax reform, new budget, Russia threatening to shoot down our planes over Syria, North Korea killing one of our citizens, ISIS and terrorism, creating jobs in the USA

Trump needs to stop focusing on Trump and focus on the USA

Trump-do your job-you; currently, you are not

As I recall, he was going to repeal (actually repeal, not tweak) the ACA, pass massive tax cuts, build a wall and destroy ISIS.

Does "tweeting" take up THAT much of his time? I've never "tweeted". How freaking long does it take to "tweet"?
His supporters should be the ones putting pressure on him to fulfill his promises

As I recall, he was going to repeal (actually repeal, not tweak) the ACA, pass massive tax cuts, build a wall and destroy ISIS. Does "tweeting" take up THAT much of his time? I've never "tweeted". How freaking long does it take to "tweet"?
His supporters should be the ones putting pressure on him to fulfill his promises
I have no doubt they're frustrated, but when asked, they'll say "at least it isn't Hillary."

As I recall, he was going to repeal (actually repeal, not tweak) the ACA, pass massive tax cuts, build a wall and destroy ISIS.

Does "tweeting" take up THAT much of his time? I've never "tweeted". How freaking long does it take to "tweet"?

Trump Drones are too busy sucking his dick to worry about promises. They'd rather he shit in their mouth.

Trump is doing fine , all i want him to do is Deport , rebuild the military , fix the supreme court and federal judges and thats about it Elmer .

And how is he going to fulfill them, by waving a magic wand?

He's not a dictator, contrary to your belief. He's working on all of that, and has already kept many of the promises he has been able to fulfill.

Trump is doing fine , all i want him to do is Deport , rebuild the military , fix the supreme court and federal judges and thats about it Elmer .
Why does the military need rebuilding?
----------------------------------------------- because it is not as strong and terrifying as it can and should be Ben . [Trump agrees with me Ben]

And how is he going to fulfill them, by waving a magic wand?

He's not a dictator, contrary to your belief. He's working on all of that, and has already kept many of the promises he has been able to fulfill.
Why would he make a promise if he couldn't follow through on it. Lets take healthcare for one, and his wall next

Trump has an extremely light work load. Every once in a while I like to post his schedule for the current day.

The man starts every day at the ungodly early hour of 10:30 am, which I believe is the crack of dawn in Russia.

Here is today's schedule.

• 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
  • 11:30 AM The president and first lady welcome President Juan Carlos Varela and Mrs. Varela of Panama – South Portico
  • 11:35 AM Meet with President Varela – Oval Office
  • 11:50 AM Working luncheon with President Varela – Cabinet Room
  • 5:00 PM Participate in American Technology Council roundtable – State Dining Room
  • 6:00 PM Participate in an American Technology Council reception – State Dining Room
It's amazing that after such an exhausting schedule the President has time to compose some tweets!

----------------------------------------------- because it is not as strong and terrifying as it can and should be Ben . [Trump agrees with me Ben]
We have the largest military budget in the world, and it grows every year. Where is the money going?

Trump has an extremely light work load. Every once in a while I like to post his schedule for the current day.

The man starts every day at the ungodly early hour of 10:30 am, which I believe is the crack of dawn in Russia.

Here is today's schedule.

• 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
  • 11:30 AM The president and first lady welcome President Juan Carlos Varela and Mrs. Varela of Panama – South Portico
  • 11:35 AM Meet with President Varela – Oval Office
  • 11:50 AM Working luncheon with President Varela – Cabinet Room
  • 5:00 PM Participate in American Technology Council roundtable – State Dining Room
  • 6:00 PM Participate in an American Technology Council reception – State Dining Room
It's amazing that after such an exhausting schedule the President has time to compose some tweets!
Is noon to 5:00 nap time or TV time?

I'd rather he'd go golfing every day.
I think he's on track to break Ike's record easily.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Another broken promise.

Trump is his own worst enemy. He is the one keeping too much focus on the Russia investigation through his tweets.

He should use his tweets to focus on healthcare reform, tax reform, new budget, Russia threatening to shoot down our planes over Syria, North Korea killing one of our citizens, ISIS and terrorism, creating jobs in the USA

Trump needs to stop focusing on Trump and focus on the USA

Trump-do your job-you; currently, you are not
i agree the guy doesnt know when to shut up.....he is his own worse enemy....

We have the largest military budget in the world, and it grows every year. Where is the money going?
------------------------------------------ as i said , Trump agrees with me about the rebuilding of the military . Trump and ' I ' will let you track down the money Ben !!

Trump's average day: Breakfast. Read daily briefing. Lunch. Dinner.

Whew!

------------------------------------------ as i said , Trump agrees with me about the rebuilding of the military . Trump and ' I ' will let you track down the money Ben !!
Obviously you aint got a clue to what you are talking about. Once again why does the largest military in the world need rebuilding, or do you just want to keep throwing money at them so they can build hardware that no one wants

Forum List

Back