Fox pulls out all the stops in trying to deflect from Mueller's investigation

Watching douchebag Jay Suckulow on Faux News was hilarious and telling. He repeatedly said Trump was under investigation, word for word, then when called on it he denied it entirely.

Just as a person, do these people ever look at their own face in the mirror any more? Any of them? How can you lie so blatantly through your teeth and then try to claim you never said what you JUST said? And the members of Drumpf's cabinnet that were at the bizarro meeting with Trump earlier in the week and they went around the table so each could polish Trump's balls with their toungue. That video is in existence forever now. Their grandchildren and great grandchildren will see them do that. Have these people no self-esteem or balls of their own?

You saw a different interview from me, then. This morning? And they have repeated clips of it today?
Watching douchebag Jay Suckulow on Faux News was hilarious and telling. He repeatedly said Trump was under investigation, word for word, then when called on it he denied it entirely.

Just as a person, do these people ever look at their own face in the mirror any more? Any of them? How can you lie so blatantly through your teeth and then try to claim you never said what you JUST said? And the members of Drumpf's cabinnet that were at the bizarro meeting with Trump earlier in the week and they went around the table so each could polish Trump's balls with their toungue. That video is in existence forever now. Their grandchildren and great grandchildren will see them do that. Have these people no self-esteem or balls of their own?

as it calls for a DUAL special prosecutor. That's the ticket!
We Need A Robert Mueller Resignation Or A Second Special Counsel
Your link doesn't go where you wanted it to.
well I admit to a bit of hyperbole. But the notion that Mueller will somehow be unfair to Trump because he and Comey respect each other's professionalism doesn't deserve fairness. It's like Ivanka saying "I never thought people could be so personally mean to us."

Given develpoments on Mueller and his hand picking Clinton cronies he's created his own dilemma.

No credibilty at this point

Yeah, he should only pick people that the Right likes. Which is everyone until they are assigned to the investigation.

They even liked Mueller...until he started his job then the boos started. I think the right wants to nominate anyone who they cannot call names.

How can anyone have confidence in Mueller when he recruits a Clinton Foundation lawyer for his team? Give me a freaking break.

I said from the beginning that Mueller was just another DNC mob lynching attorney and as it turned out, I was right. Since his inception, it has come out that he is a personal friend of James Comey. Their two families have even vacationed together. So this was a set up from the onset. Also every attorney he picked is a democrat that donated to Hillary Clinton's campaign.The fact that he accepted this role as special prosecutor is borderline criminal and if he doesn't recuse himself soon, he could/should get disbarred for refusing to observe laws regarding conflict of interest.

Last edited:
It mystifies me why Mueller, who was appointed as Special Counsel AFTER Comey was fired, has suddenly developed a conflict of interest. They knew when he was selected that Comey would be part of this. They are the COPS. They know about prosecuting and investigating. There is no conflict of interest.

Your link doesn't go where you wanted it to.
well I admit to a bit of hyperbole. But the notion that Mueller will somehow be unfair to Trump because he and Comey respect each other's professionalism doesn't deserve fairness. It's like Ivanka saying "I never thought people could be so personally mean to us."
I meant literally it didn't. I just went in again and found what you were referring to.

Well, pictures of Megan's tit's would be a nice starter deflection.

Video would be even better!

Which one of them is Mueller?

Mueller? Mueller?

Mueller has already lost all confidence from SANE people. He is loading his investigations group with democratic donors to Clinton....if that's not a conflict of interest I don't know what is.

Instead of the word "Investigation" we should use the word "witch hunting".

Oliver Stone: an attempt to find Russian interference in US elections is true witch hunting: a lot of smoke but no fire. You better look at Israel and Mr. Netanyahu who comes to USA and talks to the Congress just before the elections. Or look at our billionaires like Soros who donate millions to certain candidates. Or look at Israeli Lobby who works with our Congressmen so close. This is the real interference. Don’t talk about Russian interference: Russians are not pouring their money into US political processes.
Interview to a Russian TV channel

Last edited:
There is no "prosecutor."

There is also no Obstruction Investigation

There is an investigation right now to determine how Comey, Lynch & Rice impacted the election.

But there is no Investigation on The President

You aren't very intelligent are you?

The president himself said he was under investigation, asshole.

It mystifies me why Mueller, who was appointed as Special Counsel AFTER Comey was fired, has suddenly developed a conflict of interest. They knew when he was selected that Comey would be part of this. They are the COPS. They know about prosecuting and investigating. There is no conflict of interest.
LOL if you say so, then why out of reportedly 13 attorneys he hired, ALL were democrats and all former contributors to the Clinton foundation? Trump and his team are obviously being railroaded by this bunch who I refer to as a kangaroo court of misfits that no doubt are planning to impeach him even if they have to frame him to do it.

Forum List

Back