Fox pulls out all the stops in trying to deflect from Mueller's investigation

LOL if you say so, then why out of reportedly 13 attorneys he hired, ALL were democrats and all former contributors to the Clinton foundation? Trump and his team are obviously being railroaded by this bunch who I refer to as a kangaroo court of misfits that no doubt are planning to impeach him even if they have to frame him to do it.
I was referring to a conflict of interest because of Comey.
Now we have to talk about your paranoia over who the lawyers VOTED for? This is the United States of America, Skieler. We chose a candidate and we vote. Our choice is not used to decide what jobs we will get in the future. WISE THE FUCK UP.

Take your own advice, kiddo.......
MYOB.
This argument against Mueller, that he is "stacking" his team with people with leftist slants, is just sickening. Fox was braying about it last night. OOOOHHHHH---three of the dozen people hired so far have contributed to Democratic campaigns over the years.....OOOOHHHHH! So much corruption!
The conservatives who are defending Trump are shooting themselves in the foot with this one. In a free democracy, people are being "disqualified" for who they voted for. It is enough to make me want to vomit.

Stacking the team with DNC operatives with ties to the Hildebeast should be a concern for anyone that has more than two brain cells to rub together so that leaves you and your leftard pals out. I remember oh so clearly back in 2003 how the leftard clown posse railed against Mueller and his being a neocon......fast forward 14 years later and now he is the leftard savior. Seriously, stupid commie fucks like you don't care about how ridiculous you look.
Anyone who supports the Democrats is a concern to you, but it doesn't make you right. From all I've heard, Mueller is a top investigator and he is hiring top investigators for his team. You can sling all the mud you like, but I'm keeping my mind clear.

These are DNC operatives and that's not the same as "supporters". Mueller is a necon Deep State operative and there is nothing honorable about him.

And when did he lie about it?

As usual, you miss the point....if Russia was this tremendous threat, why did the Hildebeast take money from them and why did Podesta lobby on their behalf? Why has the investigation into Seth Rich's murder been stonewalled? He was the one that leaked the DNC info....all this shit is nothing but a smokescreen.

Asking a question isn't a point.
And when did he lie about it?

As usual, you miss the point....if Russia was this tremendous threat, why did the Hildebeast take money from them and why did Podesta lobby on their behalf? Why has the investigation into Seth Rich's murder been stonewalled? He was the one that leaked the DNC info....all this shit is nothing but a smokescreen.
Asking questions isn't a point. If you don't believe that Russia committing cyber espionage isn't a bad thing I await your explanation.
'

There is no proof that they did...how's that? We know from the Vault 7 releases that the CIA can mimic cyber-attacks by leaving "tell-tale" hints so they will not be blamed or even use it for a false flag. The DNC wouldn't even turn their servers over to the FBI but instead used "CrowdStrike", a Google friendly "pal" and it's not exactly a secret that Google is a CIA intelligence gathering tool. What I want to know is why is it more important to know who did it (Seth Rich) than it is the contents of the leaked e-mails?????
From your response you're admitting that Russia commiting cyber warfare is not a good thing. instead you seem to cast aside the "proof" you were looking for again and side with not needing proof of anything in order to believe it.

If that is what you took from my post, you have the shittiest reading comprehension skills of anyone here and that's really saying something.

Reading comprehension has nothing to do with you avoiding to clearly say whether or not Cyber Espionage is a good or bad thing. Just to prove my point further I'll give you another chance.

Is Russia committing Cyber Espionage against us a good thing or bad thing? Annnnnnd Go!

LOL if you say so, then why out of reportedly 13 attorneys he hired, ALL were democrats and all former contributors to the Clinton foundation? Trump and his team are obviously being railroaded by this bunch who I refer to as a kangaroo court of misfits that no doubt are planning to impeach him even if they have to frame him to do it.
Now we have to talk about your paranoia over who the lawyers VOTED for? This is the United States of America, Skieler. We chose a candidate and we vote. Our choice is not used to decide what jobs we will get in the future. WISE THE FUCK UP.

MYOB.
This argument against Mueller, that he is "stacking" his team with people with leftist slants, is just sickening. Fox was braying about it last night. OOOOHHHHH---three of the dozen people hired so far have contributed to Democratic campaigns over the years.....OOOOHHHHH! So much corruption!
The conservatives who are defending Trump are shooting themselves in the foot with this one. In a free democracy, people are being "disqualified" for who they voted for. It is enough to make me want to vomit.

Stacking the team with DNC operatives with ties to the Hildebeast should be a concern for anyone that has more than two brain cells to rub together so that leaves you and your leftard pals out. I remember oh so clearly back in 2003 how the leftard clown posse railed against Mueller and his being a neocon......fast forward 14 years later and now he is the leftard savior. Seriously, stupid commie fucks like you don't care about how ridiculous you look.
Anyone who supports the Democrats is a concern to you, but it doesn't make you right. From all I've heard, Mueller is a top investigator and he is hiring top investigators for his team. You can sling all the mud you like, but I'm keeping my mind clear.

Check Trumps support...oh wait, that he supported Dems doesn't mean anything but Mueller's people supporting dems mean everything. Its that old doublespeak

Asking questions isn't a point. If you don't believe that Russia committing cyber espionage isn't a bad thing I await your explanation.
'

There is no proof that they did...how's that? We know from the Vault 7 releases that the CIA can mimic cyber-attacks by leaving "tell-tale" hints so they will not be blamed or even use it for a false flag. The DNC wouldn't even turn their servers over to the FBI but instead used "CrowdStrike", a Google friendly "pal" and it's not exactly a secret that Google is a CIA intelligence gathering tool. What I want to know is why is it more important to know who did it (Seth Rich) than it is the contents of the leaked e-mails?????
From your response you're admitting that Russia commiting cyber warfare is not a good thing. instead you seem to cast aside the "proof" you were looking for again and side with not needing proof of anything in order to believe it.

If that is what you took from my post, you have the shittiest reading comprehension skills of anyone here and that's really saying something.

Reading comprehension has nothing to do with you avoiding to clearly say whether or not Cyber Espionage is a good or bad thing. Just to prove my point further I'll give you another chance.

Is Russia committing Cyber Espionage against us a good thing or bad thing? Annnnnnd Go!

USA.INC does it, China does it, Russia does it.........is USA.INC committing cyber warfare against Russia a good or bad thing? What we do know is that the appalling revelations of the DNC came from an insider.

MYOB.

Check Trumps support...oh wait, that he supported Dems doesn't mean anything but Mueller's people supporting dems mean everything. Its that old doublespeak

Mueller's staff is stacked with DNC insiders....I would say that makes a huge difference.

MYOB.

Mueller's staff is stacked with DNC insiders....I would say that makes a huge difference.

Of course you would say that it makes a huge difference but you cant explain why it makes a huge difference. But I see that Trump supporting Dems is ok but others doing it means bad stuff. Now you've dropped that excuse for your newest excuse.

MYOB.

Of course you would say that it makes a huge difference but you cant explain why it makes a huge difference. But I see that Trump supporting Dems is ok but others doing it means bad stuff. Now you've dropped that excuse for your newest excuse.

What's so crazy about all of this is the more fuel Trump adds to the fire with bizarre charges like "loaded with insiders" (which is not true, btw) the more it really looks like obstruction, and the chances of their really being a chargebable case of collusion is extremely remote. There's no question team Trump could meet with the Russians and even suggest they wanted improved relations if they won.

MYOB.

Trump wasn"t a DNC insider that was sitting on committees, now was he?

What's so crazy about all of this is the more fuel Trump adds to the fire with bizarre charges like "loaded with insiders" (which is not true, btw) the more it really looks like obstruction, and the chances of their really being a chargebable case of collusion is extremely remote. There's no question team Trump could meet with the Russians and even suggest they wanted improved relations if they won.

You know whats funnier. They are saying that this is a witch hunt while saying that he's not under a witch hunt. Which one is it?

Answer: Both!

Trump wasn't a lot of things but he was a Dem supporter which you said was wrong. Now? You have more deflections.

Trump is blond and Mueller is not!

Trump is not the issue. Your post was "the staff is loaded with DNC insiders." It isn't. It's loaded with career prosecutors who've served mult administrations. I'm not picking at you, because these "charges" are leveled by professional Trump surroagates.

My point is they do Trump a disservice. They are laughable on their face and give Trump less credibility every time it comes around. What may be occurring is the gop establishement (McConnell) is getting just what he wanted. Trump has no effect on what is in the HC bills. And he'll have no effect on what is in tax reform. He's an orange monkey whose only job is to be loud and sign what the gop gives him to sign.

This has to be the most ridiculous thing I ever ever witnessed in political theater. We have proof that the leaker of the e-mails was Set Rich, a DNC insider. So, the DNC has him murdered and neither the D.C police or the FBI seem all that interested in finding his killer or locating his laptop that they confiscated even though he was put under guard at the hospital until he all of the sudden took a turn for the worse. So, all the attention about the revelations from Wkileaks is brushed under the rug including connections to child trafficking in Haiti (reference Laura Silsby) and the sickening pedophile references in Podesta's e-mails.....forget that shit! It was TRUMP colluding with the ROOSKIES to reveal what disgusting sacks of shit the DNC is so there's the narrative and let's run with it! We will blanket the lametream media with allegations totally taking the focus off of what was revealed. I am so fucking EMBARRASSED by the fact that I live in a country filled with idiots that have no critical thinking skills. I am not aiming this at you, bendog...you are simply playing the devil's advocate with your observations....but to the stupid fucks here that are pushing it because they don't want the focus to return to what a corrupt entity the DNC is? They are the most disgusting element in this country BY far.

You know whats funnier. They are saying that this is a witch hunt while saying that he's not under a witch hunt. Which one is it?

Answer: Both!

The lamestream media and the leftard clown posse has been after Trump since the night he won. You all are just a bunch of butthurt commies. The fact that you would want such a vile and disgusting POS like the Hildebeast in office says it all about you and your ilk.

Trump wasn't a lot of things but he was a Dem supporter which you said was wrong. Now? You have more deflections.

Trump is blond and Mueller is not!

Yes, Trump donated money to dems and repubs so I don't get what you are saying....I don't think you do either.

Trump is not the issue. Your post was "the staff is loaded with DNC insiders." It isn't. It's loaded with career prosecutors who've served mult administrations. I'm not picking at you, because these "charges" are leveled by professional Trump surroagates.

My point is they do Trump a disservice. They are laughable on their face and give Trump less credibility every time it comes around. What may be occurring is the gop establishement (McConnell) is getting just what he wanted. Trump has no effect on what is in the HC bills. And he'll have no effect on what is in tax reform. He's an orange monkey whose only job is to be loud and sign what the gop gives him to sign.

I disagree......Jeannie Rhee worked as a lawyer for the Clinton Foundation and helped persuade a federal judge to block a conservative activist's attempts to force Bill and Hillary Clinton to answer questions under oath about operations of the family-ran slush fun. James Quarles is another long-time democrat donor. Andrew Weissmann big time dem donor as well as Michael Dreeban. I'll be curious to find out who else is on the witch-hunt.

Dale is the post winner for this week,, Nailed every word and all completely true and verifiable, like most conservative posts here. You liberals are the most dishonest people on earth you even lie to your mirror.

'

USA.INC does it, China does it, Russia does it.........is USA.INC committing cyber warfare against Russia a good or bad thing? What we do know is that the appalling revelations of the DNC came from an insider.

See? The fact that you cant answer just shows you're embarrassed to chose whether its right or wrong. You know its wrong but figure if you throw enough shit against the wall people wont be able to tell. I can

Watching douchebag Jay Suckulow on Faux News was hilarious and telling. He repeatedly said Trump was under investigation, word for word, then when called on it he denied it entirely.

Just as a person, do these people ever look at their own face in the mirror any more? Any of them? How can you lie so blatantly through your teeth and then try to claim you never said what you JUST said? And the members of Drumpf's cabinnet that were at the bizarro meeting with Trump earlier in the week and they went around the table so each could polish Trump's balls with their toungue. That video is in existence forever now. Their grandchildren and great grandchildren will see them do that. Have these people no self-esteem or balls of their own?
you ain't too bright I'm guessing.

Watching douchebag Jay Suckulow on Faux News was hilarious and telling. He repeatedly said Trump was under investigation, word for word, then when called on it he denied it entirely.

Just as a person, do these people ever look at their own face in the mirror any more? Any of them? How can you lie so blatantly through your teeth and then try to claim you never said what you JUST said? And the members of Drumpf's cabinnet that were at the bizarro meeting with Trump earlier in the week and they went around the table so each could polish Trump's balls with their toungue. That video is in existence forever now. Their grandchildren and great grandchildren will see them do that. Have these people no self-esteem or balls of their own?
you ain't too bright I'm guessing.

I'm sure you guess at most things.

MYOB.

These are DNC operatives and that's not the same as "supporters". Mueller is a necon Deep State operative and there is nothing honorable about him.
DNC operatives? neocon Deep State operative? Okay, Dale. See ya later.

Forum List

Back