Fox pulls out all the stops in trying to deflect from Mueller's investigation

as it calls for a DUAL special prosecutor. That's the ticket!
We Need A Robert Mueller Resignation Or A Second Special Counsel
Your link doesn't go where you wanted it to.
well I admit to a bit of hyperbole. But the notion that Mueller will somehow be unfair to Trump because he and Comey respect each other's professionalism doesn't deserve fairness. It's like Ivanka saying "I never thought people could be so personally mean to us."
so why did sessions recuse himself? people do it why? come on man toughen up and speak so truths.

Watching douchebag Jay Suckulow on Faux News was hilarious and telling. He repeatedly said Trump was under investigation, word for word, then when called on it he denied it entirely.

Just as a person, do these people ever look at their own face in the mirror any more? Any of them? How can you lie so blatantly through your teeth and then try to claim you never said what you JUST said? And the members of Drumpf's cabinnet that were at the bizarro meeting with Trump earlier in the week and they went around the table so each could polish Trump's balls with their toungue. That video is in existence forever now. Their grandchildren and great grandchildren will see them do that. Have these people no self-esteem or balls of their own?
you ain't too bright I'm guessing.

I'm sure you guess at most things.
and better than you.

Asking a question isn't a point.
Asking questions isn't a point. If you don't believe that Russia committing cyber espionage isn't a bad thing I await your explanation.
'

There is no proof that they did...how's that? We know from the Vault 7 releases that the CIA can mimic cyber-attacks by leaving "tell-tale" hints so they will not be blamed or even use it for a false flag. The DNC wouldn't even turn their servers over to the FBI but instead used "CrowdStrike", a Google friendly "pal" and it's not exactly a secret that Google is a CIA intelligence gathering tool. What I want to know is why is it more important to know who did it (Seth Rich) than it is the contents of the leaked e-mails?????
From your response you're admitting that Russia commiting cyber warfare is not a good thing. instead you seem to cast aside the "proof" you were looking for again and side with not needing proof of anything in order to believe it.

If that is what you took from my post, you have the shittiest reading comprehension skills of anyone here and that's really saying something.

Reading comprehension has nothing to do with you avoiding to clearly say whether or not Cyber Espionage is a good or bad thing. Just to prove my point further I'll give you another chance.

Is Russia committing Cyber Espionage against us a good thing or bad thing? Annnnnnd Go!

USA.INC does it, China does it, Russia does it.........is USA.INC committing cyber warfare against Russia a good or bad thing? What we do know is that the appalling revelations of the DNC came from an insider.
I must have missed that. How do we know?

Watching douchebag Jay Suckulow on Faux News was hilarious and telling. He repeatedly said Trump was under investigation, word for word, then when called on it he denied it entirely.

Just as a person, do these people ever look at their own face in the mirror any more? Any of them? How can you lie so blatantly through your teeth and then try to claim you never said what you JUST said? And the members of Drumpf's cabinnet that were at the bizarro meeting with Trump earlier in the week and they went around the table so each could polish Trump's balls with their toungue. That video is in existence forever now. Their grandchildren and great grandchildren will see them do that. Have these people no self-esteem or balls of their own?

and better than you.

Well you tell yourself what feels good anyway.

and better than you.

Well you tell yourself what feels good anyway.
you don't tell yourself that?

Well Trump and his surrogates appear to be rallying his base on the theory that he is deep state conspiracy victim.
Do these people have any idea how retarded they sound? Will they one day look back on this and groan in embarrassment?

well I admit to a bit of hyperbole. But the notion that Mueller will somehow be unfair to Trump because he and Comey respect each other's professionalism doesn't deserve fairness. It's like Ivanka saying "I never thought people could be so personally mean to us."
so why did sessions recuse himself? people do it why? come on man toughen up and speak so truths.
Sessions recused himself because his answers in confirmation hearing before his fellow senators were not truthful. I don't think Sessions in anyway colluded with the Russians or that he has any "funny" financial ties to them. I think he's a bigot and product of his times, but he's hardly alone, and that is not a crime. If it were I'd have to plead guilty myself.

PS, and Sessions may have recused because he just wanted to get past all this Russiagate stuff, which would be the wiser course for the Orange Blowfater.

Take your own advice, kiddo.......
MYOB.
This argument against Mueller, that he is "stacking" his team with people with leftist slants, is just sickening. Fox was braying about it last night. OOOOHHHHH---three of the dozen people hired so far have contributed to Democratic campaigns over the years.....OOOOHHHHH! So much corruption!
The conservatives who are defending Trump are shooting themselves in the foot with this one. In a free democracy, people are being "disqualified" for who they voted for. It is enough to make me want to vomit.

Stacking the team with DNC operatives with ties to the Hildebeast should be a concern for anyone that has more than two brain cells to rub together so that leaves you and your leftard pals out. I remember oh so clearly back in 2003 how the leftard clown posse railed against Mueller and his being a neocon......fast forward 14 years later and now he is the leftard savior. Seriously, stupid commie fucks like you don't care about how ridiculous you look.
Anyone who supports the Democrats is a concern to you, but it doesn't make you right. From all I've heard, Mueller is a top investigator and he is hiring top investigators for his team. You can sling all the mud you like, but I'm keeping my mind clear.

These are DNC operatives and that's not the same as "supporters". Mueller is a necon Deep State operative and there is nothing honorable about him.
DNC operatives? neocon Deep State operative? Okay, Dale. See ya later.

If you are not aware of the "shadow government" then there is no way for us to have a discussion because I am too far ahead of you when it comes to how things really work. It was the "Deep State" that had Kennedy killed and then covered it up. You believe you actually have a clue but you don't. Seth Rich was the source of the leaks to Julian Assange and he used a former UK ambassador to pass the thumb drive off to Assange. A leaked e-mail from John Podesta said that the leaker must be made an example of. So all this bullshit that it was the ROOSKIES that revealed the utter corruption of the DNC is nothing but pure deflection. How a leftard can even defend this disgusting entity disguised as a political party is testimony to the fact that leftards have no morals, no boundaries because the ends justifies the means.

Sessions recused himself because his answers in confirmation hearing before his fellow senators were not truthful. I don't think Sessions in anyway colluded with the Russians or that he has any "funny" financial ties to them. I think he's a bigot and product of his times, but he's hardly alone, and that is not a crime. If it were I'd have to plead guilty myself.

PS, and Sessions may have recused because he just wanted to get past all this Russiagate stuff, which would be the wiser course for the Orange Blowfater.
you don't know the man so you have no authority to think him a bigot. so take your opinion to someone who gives a shit about it.

MYOB.
This argument against Mueller, that he is "stacking" his team with people with leftist slants, is just sickening. Fox was braying about it last night. OOOOHHHHH---three of the dozen people hired so far have contributed to Democratic campaigns over the years.....OOOOHHHHH! So much corruption!
The conservatives who are defending Trump are shooting themselves in the foot with this one. In a free democracy, people are being "disqualified" for who they voted for. It is enough to make me want to vomit.

Stacking the team with DNC operatives with ties to the Hildebeast should be a concern for anyone that has more than two brain cells to rub together so that leaves you and your leftard pals out. I remember oh so clearly back in 2003 how the leftard clown posse railed against Mueller and his being a neocon......fast forward 14 years later and now he is the leftard savior. Seriously, stupid commie fucks like you don't care about how ridiculous you look.
Anyone who supports the Democrats is a concern to you, but it doesn't make you right. From all I've heard, Mueller is a top investigator and he is hiring top investigators for his team. You can sling all the mud you like, but I'm keeping my mind clear.

These are DNC operatives and that's not the same as "supporters". Mueller is a necon Deep State operative and there is nothing honorable about him.
DNC operatives? neocon Deep State operative? Okay, Dale. See ya later.

If you are not aware of the "shadow government" then there is no way for us to have a discussion because I am too far ahead of you when it comes to how things really work. It was the "Deep State" that had Kennedy killed and then covered it up. You believe you actually have a clue but you don't. Seth Rich was the source of the leaks to Julian Assange and he used a former UK ambassador to pass the thumb drive off to Assange. A leaked e-mail from John Podesta said that the leaker must be made an example of. So all this bullshit that it was the ROOSKIES that revealed the utter corruption of the DNC is nothing but pure deflection. How a leftard can even defend this disgusting entity disguised as a political party is testimony to the fact that leftards have no morals, no boundaries because the ends justifies the means.
in other words, puppets.

How can anyone have confidence in Mueller when he recruits a Clinton Foundation lawyer for his team? Give me a freaking break.
Clinton is not under investigation in this investigation anyway.
seriously, you can't be that fking stupid.

Mueller is investigating the russians not the victims.
and not trump and not trump's campaign. again, there is no there, there.

Check Trumps support...oh wait, that he supported Dems doesn't mean anything but Mueller's people supporting dems mean everything. Its that old doublespeak

Mueller's staff is stacked with DNC insiders....I would say that makes a huge difference.

Of course you would say that it makes a huge difference but you cant explain why it makes a huge difference. But I see that Trump supporting Dems is ok but others doing it means bad stuff. Now you've dropped that excuse for your newest excuse.

What's so crazy about all of this is the more fuel Trump adds to the fire with bizarre charges like "loaded with insiders" (which is not true, btw) the more it really looks like obstruction, and the chances of their really being a chargebable case of collusion is extremely remote. There's no question team Trump could meet with the Russians and even suggest they wanted improved relations if they won.
Then I and anyone else with a brain who isn't an extremely gullible idiot must be guilty of obstruction as well. Unlike you, I KNOW Trump is being railroaded by Democratic attorneys who were contributors to Hillary's campaign. And I seriously believe Rosenstein, Comey, Mueller, and God only knows how many more were involved in creating a coup to go after Trump. This was an obvious set up from the gitgo. Fourteen attorneys have been added last I heard and we the taxpayers are paying for it! Talk about a frame job and conflict of interest, Mueller and Comey are BFF's and all the attorneys he hired are friends of Hillary Clinton who contributed to her campaign. I mean my only question is how could anyone possibly think this is all on the level and not what it obviously appears to be?

LOL if you say so, then why out of reportedly 13 attorneys he hired, ALL were democrats and all former contributors to the Clinton foundation? Trump and his team are obviously being railroaded by this bunch who I refer to as a kangaroo court of misfits that no doubt are planning to impeach him even if they have to frame him to do it.
I was referring to a conflict of interest because of Comey.
Now we have to talk about your paranoia over who the lawyers VOTED for? This is the United States of America, Skieler. We chose a candidate and we vote. Our choice is not used to decide what jobs we will get in the future. WISE THE FUCK UP.

Take your own advice, kiddo.......
MYOB.

OMG the naivete and gullibility of you lefties is unbelievable. Bet Obama, Hillary, and the DNC absolutely love you guys because you truly are dense and so damned easy to con. Even now after all the obvious evidence of corruption, liberal supporters such as yourself still can't see what's right in front of their faces which is absolutely mind boggling. Bet if Hillary took out a gun on national TV, shot someone dead, and then wrote her confession on a piece of paper and handed it to you, you'd not believe it and throw it in the trash.

News Flash for ya, shitbag, the entire investigation matter is a FARCE. Nothing is ever going to happen to Trump. There is no crime. There can't be any indictment. Your Nixonian fantasies are your own deranged dream. Trump is the Executive Branch and will be here for 4-8 years in the commission of his duties and campaign promises and there is not a damned thing you can do about it but cry. So get your dick out of your zipper, take a Midol, and go suck a pickle with some ice cream.

News Flash for ya, shitbag, the entire investigation matter is a FARCE. Nothing is ever going to happen to Trump. There is no crime. There can't be any indictment. Your Nixonian fantasies are your own deranged dream. Trump is the Executive Branch and will be here for 4-8 years in the commission of his duties and campaign promises and there is not a damned thing you can do about it but cry. So get your dick out of your zipper, take a Midol, and go suck a pickle with some ice cream.
I hope you're right...at least that's the way it should be. But these times are completely different than anything this nation has ever witnessed before. The left are so totally corrupt and vile, they don't even bother to hide it anymore. There is an arrogance and sense of entitlement about these scumbags that's downright unbelievable. They continue to break one law after another and just dare anyone to try and stop them.

I truly believe the Democrats, Mueller, and his team of fourteen attorneys plan to frame and impeach Trump if he so much as sneezes. And the damn GOP will probably just stand idly by and allow it to happen. Absolute wimps the lot of them or otherwise they would have already gone after Hillary, Obama, Loretta Lynch, Susan RIce and all of Hillary's aids where there's PLENTY of evidence to indict.

Forum List

Back