Fox poll just out Trump 25% Carson 13%

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Just heard it on the radio. No link yet. Im sure Fox is pissed they didnt destroy Trump.

That's 38% of republicans who don't trust politicians...add in carley heard she was around 7%

That makes 45% of Republicans who hate politicians.... Those three never held an elected office in there life.

As the other candidates drop out of the fray, the percentages will change as they always have done.

it was funny how they reported it. they led up by saying carson was up to 13% and then they said trump was leading with 25. i doubt they wanted to report it, lol

FOX got mud in their faces or you could say ate Crow over the debate..............and rightfully so..............They deserve it.

they are hyping liberal 'kasich' these last few minutes . If they can't get the 'yeb' I guess that they try hyping to other 'yeb' and there are lots of them in the 'rino' lineup .

FOX got mud in their faces or you could say ate Crow over the debate..............and rightfully so..............They deserve it.
I guess the theory that Fox runs the republican party and they are sheep is thrown out the window...

Trump, Ben and carley are winning over crisby, Scott, Jeb and Rick Perry.

Just heard it on the radio. No link yet. Im sure Fox is pissed they didnt destroy Trump.

Here is the poll, it only took 3 seconds to find:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2015/08/14/fox-news-poll-sanders-gains-on-clinton/

Trump 25 (26)
Carson 12 (7)
Cruz 10 (6)
Bush, J 9 (15)
Huckabee 6 (6)
Walker 6 (9)
Fiorina 5 (2)
Kasich 4 (3)
Rubio 4 (5)
Paul 3 (5)
Christie 3 (3)
all others, 1 or below

margin: Trump +13

Values in parentheses = values from the last FOX poll before this one.
Trump has actually gone down one % point, but Jeb and Walker have caved. The big winners, if you want to look at it that way, are Carson and Cruz. At 5, Fiorina is still going nowhere and Kasich is also barely catching on.

Last edited:
That's 38% of republicans who don't trust politicians...add in carley heard she was around 7%

That makes 45% of Republicans who hate politicians.... Those three never held an elected office in there life.
think that's a good point , plus if you add in Cruz then that's another '5%' support so thats 50% of the USUAL republican voters . I don't see a Cruz voter for example ever supporting a 'yeb bush' or other 'rino' , imo !! . So , if Trump tanks , where do his supporters go ?? I know that I as a supporter of the non politicians will never vote for a 'yeb' or other 'rino' Bear . Just a thought !!

I'm guessing the four times Trump led companies declared bankruptcy will be his downfall. If it was only once then okay, but 4 points to a habitual slimy mode of operation were investors have been taken for a ride.

no big deal to me , business bankruptcies are just business as a company follows 'legal laws' to cut losses . Heard that the reason was bad economy in 'new jersey' or the USA but I don't know , don't care either . Course , you may be correct , I'm no business man and I know nothing about bankruptcy '2cents' .

think that's a good point , plus if you add in Cruz then that's another '5%' support so thats 50% of the USUAL republican voters . I don't see a Cruz voter for example ever supporting a 'yeb bush' or other 'rino' , imo !! . So , if Trump tanks , where do his supporters go ?? I know that I as a supporter of the non politicians will never vote for a 'yeb' or other 'rino' Bear . Just a thought !!

Trump supporters will go to Cruz. That's why Cruz wouldn't condemn anything Trump says, no matter how crazy. Cruz is second in the running, behind Trump, for most bizarre republican as well.

yeah Bulldog , I agree , Talk is mostly about Trump buti also support Cruz and Carson .

yeah Bulldog , I agree , Talk is mostly about Trump buti also support Cruz and Carson .

Neither Cruz or Carson will get the nomination. Carson is already in over his head, and the GOP won't allow Cruz to represent them. He has a very committed base, but it is too small to win, and he will never gain any more support other than the castoffs from others who drop out. No moderates will even consider him. Bush or Kasich will probably be your nominee.

Not MY nominee and put away your crystal ball . You , I and everyone else will have to wait and see what develops . Only thing that we know at this time is that all 3 that I like are doing the best of the bunch as they leave the 'rinos' 15 or 17 in the dust Bulldog !!

Not MY nominee and put away your crystal ball . You , I and everyone else will have to wait and see what develops . Only thing that we know at this time is that all 3 that I like are doing the best of the bunch as they leave the 'rinos' 15 or 17 in the dust Bulldog !!

It is too soon to know exactly what might happen, but I do know Trump or Cruz will never be president unless something completely different than expected happens. I don't see Cruz or trump getting more moderate, or the country moving as far to the fringe as either of them are.

Forum List

Back