Fox news

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Is reporting another Nigerian man aboard a flight from Amerstam has been apprehended aboard a Delta flight..

My My MY!

link when available. it's on the TV

Meanwhile, the families of the people killed in Iraq had a horrible holiday. They all wrote me and said so.

Obama should be at every airport ensuring there are no issues. Damn him.

and obama lounges in hawaii :razz:

Would you like him to travel to Detroit to help with the investigation?

You're right of course, with Janet in charge I wouldn't want to fly either.

If Obama comes back from Hawaii by ship...will the ship be Navy One?

obama%2Bsucks.jpg

As much as I hate Obama, let's be fair. We can't blame the recent terrorist activity on him. Let's put the blame where it belongs and that's on the terrorist. I'm just happy no one has been killed with the mess. Time to start making everybody fly naked. That should solve the problem.

and obama lounges in hawaii :razz:

Would you like him to travel to Detroit to help with the investigation?

obama is on vacation, how can you expect him to run the country?

Remember how the MSM whined about how much vacation Bush took? I don't care about the vacation time, I care that Napolitano doesn't know how to keep terrorists off planes or out of the US.

As much as I hate Obama, let's be fair. We can't blame the recent terrorist activity on him. Let's put the blame where it belongs and that's on the terrorist. I'm just happy no one has been killed with the mess. Time to start making everybody fly naked. That should solve the problem.

The line to the rest rooms would be loooong

willow tree. i must disagree. i pay taxes and bank of america does not. their profit i think was about 119 billion last year. my income was 18,000. the collapseing economy is from rich parasites not paying and using off shore tax havens. they are ripping you off to pay for their greed and excess. while i do agree that the poor should not have a free ride i also belive neither should the rich.

willow tree. i must disagree. i pay taxes and bank of america does not. their profit i think was about 119 billion last year. my income was 18,000. the collapseing economy is from rich parasites not paying and using off shore tax havens. they are ripping you off to pay for their greed and excess. while i do agree that the poor should not have a free ride i also belive neither should the rich.

Not only are you totally off the fucking topic..... this thread is from 2009. Seriously, how much of more stupid do you want to look?

Forum List

Back