FOX News turned its back on Special Ops victory

Was there some sort of US SPecial Ops Mission?

I am watching FNC... can't seem to get any information.

Just stop moron. The thread is a fail, move on.

Nope, I think we have established the fact that FOX will even turn their back on the United States Army Special Forces in order to stick it to Obama. They have low balled the raid on ISIS in order to keep from making the black man look good.
It's actually about keeping a democratic president from looking good.

If Obama were a republican the operation would get 24/7 coverage on Fox.

Nope, I think we have established the fact that FOX will even turn their back on the United States Army Special Forces in order to stick it to Obama. They have low balled the raid on ISIS in order to keep from making the black man look good.

Here's an idea! Watch FOX for a few hours, take careful notes and report back to us how vile, racist, and one-sided FOX is. We await your esteemed assessment with baited breath!

:lmao: no facts just more wingnut nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I turn on CNN this morning and find our brave military has taken out a major ISIS figure. I watch for some time and then turn over to FOX to get their coverage> They are reporting on wasted pork in DC.

Really?

I guess we can't expect more from a new channel run by an Australian....

Hey stupid....I read the story this morning on Fox News.

Just got back from shopping. TV was showing a report on Fox News about the ISIS raid, pointing out that a major commander was killed, his wife captured and undergoing interrogation, and that there were no American casualties.

And I see the same liberals are STILL saying that Fox hasn't covered it.

I'm starting to see where all the "Fox is biased, Fox is racist, Fox only hates Obama" stories are coming from.

Same place the "Fox isn't covering the ISIS raid" complaints are coming from: Liberal fanatics are making them up out of thin air, and ignoring the plentiful coverage Fox is giving such stories, that's right in front of their faces.

Normal people see all this coverage. Why can't liberals?

If Obama would raid ISIS and kill its commanders, as often as Fox News reports on his raiding ISIS and killing its commanders, the war would be over by now.

He got front page, top of the page, bolded large print coverage on their web site. What, you want them to report on nothing else?

He got front page, top of the page, bolded large print coverage on their web site. What, you want them to report on nothing else?
These liberals want to destroy anybody who refutes their lies and who reveals just what kind of people they are.

That's all. It's what liberals do.

2mrcmyh.jpg

JimH52 continues to FAIL!!!!!

He will continue to spew lies, but we all know all he has is lies.

You RWers are doing nothing but vomiting from the mouth about a GOP mouthpiece that masquerades as a news station.

You still lied, now stfu

Nope, they will bury a victory for Obama. Every other major news outlet was reporting about the raid. FOX was reporting Bulls and Bears and wasted pork. They should be ashamed to ignore a great victory for our armed forces.
Yep. Reminds me of when our proud, Democratic, African American, two-term President "got 'r done" after his Repub Predecessor dropped the ball, which has been the case for Repubs for some time.

brittv.jpg

Repub voters :laugh:

You know what's funny, Dottie! How so much of Barack Obama's legacy of "success" hinges on the killing of Osama Bin Laden. He's been a disaster with economic policy...giving us the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history. He's an even bigger disaster with foreign policy...with countries like Iran and Russia laughing at us while our own allies turn their backs on us and go it alone because they no longer trust us to do the hard things that need to be done.

George W. Bush correctly pointed out that killing one man wouldn't end this war against Islamic terrorists. You liberals assumed it did.
and given all thos un-sourced rw bloviations, he was re-elected :rofl:

You RWers are doing nothing but vomiting from the mouth about a GOP mouthpiece that masquerades as a news station.

You can't back up any of your shit Jimbo, FOX is covering it and you are a POS. Congrats!

They buried it as long as they could. Dont want to make the black guy look good.

Last edited:
They gad to have time to figure outhow to show the President screwed up in the raid. The Australian is not as fast as he used to be.

Forum List

Back