FOX News turned its back on Special Ops victory

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
So I turn on CNN this morning and find our brave military has taken out a major ISIS figure. I watch for some time and then turn over to FOX to get their coverage> They are reporting on wasted pork in DC.

Really?

I guess we can't expect more from a new channel run by an Australian....

BS it was on Fox before we left the house around 8:30 AM. Lying only means you're lying

FOX will play it down as much as possible. They hate to see Obama even get a minor victory. They may have had it on earlier, but their reporting will be minimal. It is what FOX does.

You still lied, now stfu

Nope, they will bury a victory for Obama. Every other major news outlet was reporting about the raid. FOX was reporting Bulls and Bears and wasted pork. They should be ashamed to ignore a great victory for our armed forces.

You still lied, now stfu

Nope, they will bury a victory for Obama. Every other major news outlet was reporting about the raid. FOX was reporting Bulls and Bears and wasted pork. They should be ashamed to ignore a great victory for our armed forces.
Yep. Reminds me of when our proud, Democratic, African American, two-term President "got 'r done" after his Repub Predecessor dropped the ball, which has been the case for Repubs for some time.

brittv.jpg

Repub voters :laugh:

what a silly thread , special ops did their job , good for them . Fox has been reporting this this morning and mrobama deserves no special mention !! -------------------------------- Might want to mention that the 6 arab leaders that were supposed to meet with mrobama , well 4 of them opted out of the meeting . One arab had a date with 'queen Elizabeth' at a horse show in England , the others had dates to ride camels or something .

what a silly thread , special ops did their job , good for them . Fox has been reporting this this morning and mrobama deserves no special mention !! -------------------------------- Might want to mention that the 6 arab leaders that were supposed to meet with mrobama , well 4 of them opted out of the meeting . One arab had a date with 'queen Elizabeth' at a horse show in England , the others had dates to ride camels or something .

Other than the fact that he is Commander and Chief and made the final call to go with the mission, like he did with Bin Laden. You know, the one that Bush allowed to escape into Pakistan?

Case in Point.....

This is the lead story on FOX News:

FBI will investigate report object struck train before Philly derailment

Ignoring the great Victory that our Special Ops just gave us. All because a Democratic Black President made the order. Fox is a hopeless Political Mouthpiece!

Case in Point.....

This is the lead story on FOX News:

FBI will investigate report object struck train before Philly derailment

Ignoring the great Victory that our Special Ops just gave us. All because a Democratic Black President made the order. Fox is a hopeless Political Mouthpiece!
pretty sad yes. :( They don't refer to Fox as "GOP TV" for nothing.

You still lied, now stfu

Clearly the people complaining about Fox news, aren't even watching it.

In the 20 minutes I've been watching it this morning, that report has been broadcast four times. And they're showing it again now, as I type this.

I know liberals have to lie to look good, or to make the people they hate look bad. They don't have much choice about that, since when the truth is told it's liberals who turn out bad.

But you people need to learn not to lie in ways that are so clearly false and easily refuted. It's the main reason nobody believes you any more, and knows there's no reason to pay attention to you.

FOX "News" is an embarrassment to journalism...
Notice how desperately these liberal fanatics ignore the facts that are right in front of them?

It's as if they are clapping their hands over their ears, staring off into space, and chanting, "LA LA LA LA LA, I can't hear Fox's Special-ops-mission reports, LA LA LA LA LA, they aren't showing what they're showing, I can't hear it, I can't hear it....."

Could these people be any more futile and silly?

They are covering it...sort of. The last hour, they had a big "Breaking News" chyron...but they weren't covering the story...they were bitching about Jon Stewart and Barack Obama.

FNC is ridiculous..they will cover the raid in depth as soon as they figure out a narrative that attacks, Obama, Clinton, or anyone else who dares disagree with teaper idiocy.

FOX "News" is an embarrassment to journalism...
Notice how desperately these liberal fanatics ignore the facts that are right in front of them?

It's as if they are clapping their hands over their ears, staring off into space, and chanting, "LA LA LA LA LA, I can't hear Fox's Special-ops-mission reports, LA LA LA LA LA, they aren't showing what they're showing, I can't hear it, I can't hear it....."

yeah...they have spent more time on Benghazi and the Clinton Foundation today than anything else. FNC should change their name to the Clinton Network...she is all they talk about.

They are covering it...sort of. The last hour, they had a big "Breaking News" chyron...but they weren't covering the story...they were bitching about Jon Stewart and Barack Obama.
Umm... Fox never mentioned Obama or Stewart anywhere in their ISIS report.

You people really need to control your lies a little better. It's so easy to refute you. Do you really expect anyone to listen to you any more, when you keep telling such obvious lies?

yeah...they have spent more time on Benghazi and the Clinton Foundation today than anything else. FNC should change their name to the Clinton Network...she is all they talk about.
(yawn) Four reports on the ISIS raid in the last 24 minutes. One mention of the Clintons in the same period.

The liberals fanatics are still 0-for-everything in their hate-filled spews against Fox.

BTW, Fox is showing a commercial right now. Will the liberal fanatics now whine that Fox hasn't mentioned ISIS during the 60 seconds the commercial is running?

Umm... Fox never mentioned Obama or Stewart anywhere in their ISIS report.

You people really need to control your lies a little better. It's so easy to refute you. Do you really expect anyone to listen to you any more, when you keep telling such obvious lies?
Ummm...I have been watching FNC all morning. They indeed had a segment at 11;55 talking about Obama whining about FNC and Stewart having his back. They had a huge Breaking News scroller about the raid...but they didn't talk about that...only Clinton, Obama and Jon Stewart.

Powerful news...FNC knows how to feed the lemmings.

(yawn) Four reports on the ISIS raid in the last 24 minutes. One mention of the Clintons in the same period.

The liberals fanatics are still 0-for-everything in their hate-filled spews against Fox.
Nope....you are lying. I am watching FNC...they spent 30 seconds on the story...had a small 'dscussion' period and moved on to the political hackery.

There is nothing liberal about me...this is simply the truth. But you can always tell an idiot when they think FNC is actually a 'News' station.

Forum List

Back