Fox News: Trump's Favorite News Network...Caught Red Handed With Fake News

Funny how the handful of bed wetters who bought DCU's at a surplus store and protested OIF were heralded as "heroes" until it was revealed they served Media Matters, but not in the US Army.
So...nothing to say about this Stolen Valor puke, I see.
You sound upset, you gonna be ok bro....there's government programs out there for conditions exactly like yours, trump of course is trying to say you don't need them and is defunding them so ya better hurry
Ah...so you are all in favor of Stolen Valor. That's interesting to know.

You notice there aren't many Trump supporters coming here to defend Fox News on this? And the ones here aren't even talking about the issue, they are creating red herrings.
which confirms my suspicions...everyone is afflicted with some form of liberalism or other.

You care to stick to the subject instead of derailing the thread?

Trump calls our NBC and CNN for fake news all the time when it isn't even proven false. Fox News is now busted for putting a stolen valor guy on their show and calling him a hero...

So if someone lies to you its your fault?

This isn't fake news, this is a liar who got on TV. Definitely not a reflection on FNC but on the liar.

See.....that's a liberal for you. They lie to you and then blame YOU for not figuring you that they lied to you.

So if someone lies to you its your fault?

This isn't fake news, this is a liar who got on TV. Definitely not a reflection on FNC but on the liar.

See.....that's a liberal for you. They lie to you and then blame YOU for not figuring you that they lied to you.

Then you don't have a clue about journalism. You don't just take a person at their word before you feature them on your show in an interview.

Were you in the military? Do you understand they could have verified his story in just a couple minutes?

Obama said if you have to win by dividing, you can never govern a united country.

:boohoo:

Trump's favorite news network.............:badgrin:

Little boys with hurt butts.........:funnyface:

Not a single Trump supporter has made a meaningful post in this thread.

I guess I should have expected as much.
-------------------------------------------------------- the whole thread is meaningless , FOX fecked up , its no big deal Lew !!

Not a single Trump supporter has made a meaningful post in this thread.

I guess I should have expected as much.
-------------------------------------------------------- the whole thread is meaningless , FOX fecked up , its no big deal Lew !!

If it were CNN there would be 50 pages by now of Trump supporters calling for them to be shut off the air.

Trump even tweeted a week or so ago that NBC and CNN should have their licenses questioned for fake news. Fox fucked up BIG TIME. He needs to call them out as well for it then.

Sticking your fingers in your ears and saying it is no big deal just shows how fucking clueless you are... of course if anyone didn't already know that by now.

If it were CNN there would be 50 pages by now of Trump supporters calling for them to be shut off the air.

Trump even tweeted a week or so ago that NBC and CNN should have their licenses questioned for fake news. Fox fucked up BIG TIME. He needs to call them out as well for it then.

Because CNN and MSNBC MAKE UP FAKE STORIES OR RUN WITH UNSUBSTANTIATED crap and call it news. That is FAKE NEWS.

Having someone say they served in the military when they didn't is not fake news, it's a liar.

If you can't figure out the difference then go back to grade school.

Because CNN and MSNBC MAKE UP FAKE STORIES OR RUN WITH UNSUBSTANTIATED crap and call it news. That is FAKE NEWS.

Having someone say they served in the military when they didn't is not fake news, it's a liar.

Were you in the military? If someone tells you that they got 2 Purple Hearts you wouldn't question that and make sure they aren't lying before you put them on national tv?

This thread is not about me being in the military. I guess you could say FNC messed up in trusting someone at their word, but calling it fake news is wrong.

Nobody ever said FNC doesn't make mistakes, what we say is they don't make shit up. They are the number one rated cable news network for a reason, honesty. Not perfection. CNN is caught in daily lies and making shit up and the left is completely silent. In 20 years on the air FNC had to redact one story and the left jumped on it like flies on shit saying FNC must be a fake news agency.

The hypocrisy of the left is so bad its hilarious.

This thread is not about me being in the military. I guess you could say FNC messed up in trusting someone at their word, but calling it fake news is wrong.

Nobody ever said FNC doesn't make mistakes, what we say is they don't make shit up. They are the number one rated cable news network for a reason, honesty. Not perfection. CNN is caught in daily lies and making shit up and the left is completely silent. In 20 years on the air FNC had to redact one story and the left jumped on it like flies on shit saying FNC must be a fake news agency.

The hypocrisy of the left is so bad its hilarious.

It is FAKE NEWS... when they don't vet their source and make sure the guy is who he says he is.

:rofl:

That's not fake news.

So its Fox's fault they were lied to? Gotcha.

Your liberalness is shining through. Don't blame the liar, blame the one that didn't catch the lie.

You gotta love liberals. That's a special way of thinking unique to the left.

Do you put ANY blame on the guy that lied? Any at all? Or do you think he's a wonderful person? Hell, being a good liar would make him a great liberal. Maybe you guys could nominate him for president in 2020. He's already got the most important part of the job down.

That's not fake news.

So its Fox's fault they were lied to? Gotcha.

Your liberalness is shining through. Don't blame the liar, blame the one that didn't catch the lie.

You gotta love liberals. That's a special way of thinking unique to the left.

You don't put a guy on television without checking out his background that he is who he says he is... especially when you are going to call him a hero.

What a fucking ridiculous position you are defending.

:lmao:

CNN: Decades of ‘Fake News’

So...nothing to say about this Stolen Valor puke, I see.
You sound upset, you gonna be ok bro....there's government programs out there for conditions exactly like yours, trump of course is trying to say you don't need them and is defunding them so ya better hurry

You notice there aren't many Trump supporters coming here to defend Fox News on this? And the ones here aren't even talking about the issue, they are creating red herrings.
which confirms my suspicions...everyone is afflicted with some form of liberalism or other.

Trump calls our NBC and CNN for fake news all the time when it isn't even proven false. Fox News is now busted for putting a stolen valor guy on their show and calling him a hero...

CNN: Decades of ‘Fake News’

I hate to tell you this, but saying it's ok to do shady shit because others have, doesn't change things.

We hear daily about the "fake news" from Dotard Trump and his little Trumpsters., but in reality having a left or right slant on the news is not "fake news". This whole "fake news" thingy is basically identical to the days of Lügenpresse. A brief history of 'Lügenpresse,' the Nazi-era predecessor to Trump's 'fake news'
The sad thing about those who repeatedly us the term "fake news" at the drop of a hat, is that they swear Trump never lies, in spite of documented facts that prove otherwise. What a bunch of crazies in a crazy world.

Forum List

Back