Video: Georgia Target shoplifter caught red-handed, arrested after dramatic fight with police

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
This awesome five minute video shows that Georgia is the exact opposite of California when it comes to how they treat shoplifters.

I support what the police did in this video. And I don’t for one second believe that this crybaby needs to go to the hospital. If he can carry that giant TV, he can handle being put in handcuffs. And it’s his own fault that he resisted arrest and got pushed down to the ground.

The fact that he is so terrified of going to jail is exactly why he needs to go to jail in the first place. We need to send a message to all potential shoplifters that shoplifting will not be tolerated.

Video at link:

Georgia Target shoplifter caught red-handed, arrested after dramatic fight with police

On edit: YouTube has the same video:

This awesome five minute video shows that Georgia is the exact opposite of California when it comes to how they treat shoplifters.

I support what the police did in this video. And I don’t for one second believe that this crybaby needs to go to the hospital. If he can carry that giant TV, he can handle being put in handcuffs. And it’s his own fault that he resisted arrest and got pushed down to the ground.

The fact that he is so terrified of going to jail is exactly why he needs to go to jail in the first place. We need to send a message to all potential shoplifters that shoplifting will not be tolerated.

Video at link:

Georgia Target shoplifter caught red-handed, arrested after dramatic fight with police

He is a professional shoplifter. They hit Discount Retail Shops for hundreds of millions a year.

Video at link:

"You're gonna kill me!!".

I like it when the idiot screams like a girl as the wheels of justice start rolling.

It's hard to watch the bystanders stand and watch and record this officer fighting for his life and not helping, but we have been so conditioned by the media we no longer see good or bad. What a screwed up place this is now.
200.gif

It's the South.
It's not California or Chicago or Massachusetts or NY.

The South watches those places and vows not to go there...ever!

In fact in almost comical fashion there have been book burnings at school board meetings. Just saying ....

Video at link:

What a baby he was. Going to have a very rough time in jail, lol.

Forum List

Back