Fox News to move to front-row White House briefing room seat

House stated a lie.

He stated it and tried to claim the OP was ignoring a "fact", he was in fact misconstruing the facts.

Its what you people do all day long.

My two cents:

Okay then? It really doesn't matter, it's a chair. Everyone in the room should have a right to ask a question if they so choose (believe there are like 40-80 people in the room) and this isn't going to change anyone's opinion about Fox News whether they like the channel or not.

Some people can call it symbolism if they like that they get to be in the front row, but I do believe it's something more akin to high school.
it proves they are a respected news source
why else would they be VOTED there unanimously by their PEERS

No, I don't think it has anything to do with being respectable as a news organization. I think it's because all the news organizations banded together in support of Fox when the Obama Administration decided to strike them from the press pool. This current action is sending a strong message to the White House.

Must be nice to see validation in anything and everything. :lol:

Did House state a lie as if it were truth?

Do you think maybe he made a mistake?

Or is there no such thing for you? Conservatives only lie?

822f.jpg

Why did he then not admitt what he said was wrong and instead tried to just cover it up?

House stated a lie.

He stated it and tried to claim the OP was ignoring a "fact", he was in fact misconstruing the facts.

why do you continually act like a stupid hypocrite? when you get something wrong, its just wrong, not a lie and you always correct people on that....yet...you are unwilling to extend the same to others

I school, the teachers always put the slowest, most disruptive students right up front where she could keep an eye one them.

Congratulations, Fox Opinion Channel for making the front row!
Well, they are getting Helen Thomas's seat. You may have a point.

Actually, the Thomas seat went to AP and FNC moved into their vacated seat...

So I guess Nosmo King doesn't think highly of AP....

Edit: AP, not NPR...

Why did he then not admitt what he said was wrong and instead tried to just cover it up?

Just how did he "try to cover it up?"

Edit: AP, not NPR...

Just how did he "try to cover it up?"
now, did truthnevermatters LIE, or did she just get it WRONG, again

:lol:

House stated a lie.

It was an honest mistake which I corrected, not a lie....

The difference between you and me is I correct my unintentional errors...

You keep on defending yours and dig the hole deeper...

You dishonest asshat.,..

They will very likey make an ass out of themselves with their bias.

Hmm. Must be kinda like the asses the rest of the LEFT biased media make out of themselves every day??

In case you hadn't noticed that would be all the news media except FOX. LMAO

Wonder if OL'Chris Matthews still has that shivver running up and down his leg.

As for the seat. Who cares as long as that waste of space Thomas is gone. Talk about biased. Jeeze.

Last edited:
I school, the teachers always put the slowest, most disruptive students right up front where she could keep an eye one them.

Congratulations, Fox Opinion Channel for making the front row!

Edit: AP, not NPR....

You tried to hide the fact that you had to be told your R talking points were bullshit.

where did you read it was NPR?

who gave you that bad info?

They will very likey make an ass out of themselves with their bias.

Hmm. Must be kinda like the asses the rest of the LEFT biased media make out of themselves every day??

In case you hadn't noticed that would be all the news media except FOX. LMAO

Wonder if OL'Chris Matthews still has that shivver running up and down his leg.

As for the seat. Who cares as long as that waste of space Thomas is gone. Talk about biased. Jeeze.

Do you know the history of Helen Thomas ahd her relentless hammering of all presidents during her carreer?

Edit: AP, not NPR....

You tried to hide the fact that you had to be told your R talking points were bullshit.

where did you read it was NPR?

who gave you that bad info?

I didn't hide anything, you useless trolling turd...

I read an article that also mentioned many news services last night, including NPR... Aparently AP was also mentioned and I got them mixed up... I edited the error and stated that in my post...

I'm only human...

The reading your posts is like coming in on the tail end of the movie "Charly"... You know, when the drug Cliff Robertson took has all but worn off... You get less intelligent every hour of every day....

Fascinating....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back