Fox News to move to front-row White House briefing room seat

DiveCon

gone
Aug 10, 2008
Fox News to move to front-row White House briefing room seat - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

The White House Correspondents Association voted unanimously Sunday afternoon to move Fox News to the front row of the White House briefing room.

The seating change was prompted by the resignation of veteran UPI reporter Helen Thomas.

According to Ed Henry, the senior White House correspondent for CNN and member of the WHCA board, the Associated Press will move to the front-row middle seat formerly occupied by Thomas.
ok FNC haters
waiting for those heads to explode :lol:

Last edited:
My two cents:

Okay then? It really doesn't matter, it's a chair. Everyone in the room should have a right to ask a question if they so choose (believe there are like 40-80 people in the room) and this isn't going to change anyone's opinion about Fox News whether they like the channel or not.

Some people can call it symbolism if they like that they get to be in the front row, but I do believe it's something more akin to high school.

My two cents:

Okay then? It really doesn't matter, it's a chair. Everyone in the room should have a right to ask a question if they so choose (believe there are like 40-80 people in the room) and this isn't going to change anyone's opinion about Fox News whether they like the channel or not.

Some people can call it symbolism if they like that they get to be in the front row, but I do believe it's something more akin to high school.
it proves they are a respected news source
why else would they be VOTED there unanimously by their PEERS

But wait a minute Dive, if the media is full of a bunch of Liberals who do nothing but spread propaganda to people in order to fulfill the Obama agenda then why would said "peers" vote for them to have a seat and be considered a respected news source?

You and others therefore cannot hold these two simultaneous thoughts:

1.) The Media is full of a bunch of Liberals who are spreading propaganda for the Obama Administration or are willing to excuse the Administration because they are leftists.

2.) Fox News's peers all agree that Fox News is such a respected news source that deserves the front row seat for all their hard work.

So using your own logic, either the media is a bunch of Liberal elitists and your statement is false, or they aren't and your statement is true.

Which is it?

But wait a minute Dive, if the media is full of a bunch of Liberals who do nothing but spread propaganda to people in order to fulfill the Obama agenda then why would said "peers" vote for them to have a seat and be considered a respected news source?

1.) The Media is full of a bunch of Liberals who are spreading propaganda for the Obama Administration or are willing to excuse the Administration because they are leftists.

2.) Fox News's peers all agree that Fox News is such a respected news source that deserves the front row seat for all their hard work.

So using your own logic, either the media is a bunch of Liberal elitists and your statement is false, or they aren't and your statement is true.

Which is it?
STRAWMAN ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where have i said the media was all a bunch of liberals?????

i didnt
FAIL

i didnt
FAIL

Let's see:

Divecon 4 days ago:

another LIE by the liberal media

Divecon on July 25th:

ah yes, another liberal OpEd point of view and of course, that is taken as gospel and the mans himself's opinion is ignored

just more liberal TRIPE

Divecon on July 11th:

because it isnt an effective tool to bash Bush with

because HE isnt in office now
and no way does the media want to bash Obama

I said:

Odd, I believe that's almost exactly what you said but different wording.

I can keep going back if you like Dive. :)

i didnt
FAIL

Let's see:

Divecon 4 days ago:

another LIE by the liberal media

Divecon on July 25th:

Divecon on July 11th:

because it isnt an effective tool to bash Bush with

because HE isnt in office now
and no way does the media want to bash Obama

I said:

Odd, I believe that's almost exactly what you said but different wording.

I can keep going back if you like Dive. :)
keep going back
no where did i say ALL the media was liberal
\

another MASSIVE FAIL

keep going back
\

another MASSIVE FAIL

Odd, I never stated you said all the media was Liberal. There you go, twisting my words.

I clearly said:

Not once did I say the word all.

full - definition of full by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Having a great deal or many: a book full of errors.

Full - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

containing as much or as many as is possible or normal

I clearly never said all at any point and time. That would be a ridiculous statement to make. However, you and your PEERS here at USMB have stated on many occasions about the Liberal media this and the Liberal media that you have clearly stated will not bash him.

However, if the media is so Liberal as you and your peers claim, then why would they vote to give a seat to Fox News and not NPR? Or if not to be seen as impartial, bloomberg?

After all, why would the so called Liberal media give their worst enemies a front row seat unanimously and at the same time as I will quote you:

Why would the so called Liberal media give validation to their supposed worst enemy? It makes no sense!

Or..Or..Another theory, the media isn't the "Liberal media" and isn't covering for the Obama Administration and not refusing to bash him as you seem to think.

This is a great story Dive! It proves all along that the media wasn't so Liberal and not afraid to bash Obama! Thanks for posting. :)

keep going back
\

another MASSIVE FAIL

Odd, I never stated you said all the media was Liberal. There you go, twisting my words.

I clearly said:

Not once did I say the word all.

full - definition of full by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Full - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

containing as much or as many as is possible or normal

I clearly never said all at any point and time. That would be a ridiculous statement to make. However, you and your PEERS here at USMB have stated on many occasions about the Liberal media this and the Liberal media that you have clearly stated will not bash him.

However, if the media is so Liberal as you and your peers claim, then why would they vote to give a seat to Fox News and not NPR? Or if not to be seen as impartial, bloomberg?

After all, why would the so called Liberal media give their worst enemies a front row seat unanimously and at the same time as I will quote you:

Why would the so called Liberal media give validation to their supposed worst enemy? It makes no sense!

Or..Or..Another theory, the media isn't the "Liberal media" and isn't covering for the Obama Administration and not refusing to bash him as you seem to think.

This is a great story Dive! It proves all along that the media wasn't so Liberal and not afraid to bash Obama! Thanks for posting. :)
ah more weaseling your way out
LOL

LOL

Nope, you are Dive. You challenged me to find a post, I found three in a matter of ten minutes. I would of found more if I kept looking I'm sure. However, I did want to post in response before you went to bed. :)

Then you tried to play the semantics game to take that way out, but I clearly showed you wrong, yet again.

So Dive, which of those two thoughts I posted above is true? Because I can tell you right now, with the story you just posted and the posts you made prior to my question, it seems #1 is certainly false. Which means the media is not so Liberal and not afraid to bash Obama. Amazing huh?! It only took you this long to accidentally admit it. You had a nice run, but gotta come clean sometime. :)

LOL

Nope, you are Dive. You challenged me to find a post, I found three in a matter of ten minutes. I would of found more if I kept looking I'm sure. However, I did want to post in response before you went to bed. :)

Then you tried to play the semantics game to take that way out, but I clearly showed you wrong, yet again.

So Dive, which of those two thoughts I posted above is true? Because I can tell you right now, with the story you just posted and the posts you made prior to my question, it seems #1 is certainly false. Which means the media is not so Liberal and not afraid to bash Obama. Amazing huh?! It only took you this long to accidentally admit it. You had a nice run, but gotta come clean sometime. :)
the majority of the msm is liberal
and that is a fact
not ALL of them are
and yes, the msm is SCARED to go after obama that is also a fact
the WHCA showed that they dfo not agree that FNC isnt a respected news outlet, nothing more
you are trying to change the focus of the story into something it is NOT
stop trying to lie

and that is a fact
not ALL of them are
the WHCA showed that they dfo not agree that FNC isnt a respected news outlet, nothing more
stop trying to lie

So wait. If the majority of the MSM is Liberal, why would they vote to give FNC a front row seat?

The WHCA is full of the MSM. I don't know where you get your facts from.

This story you posted is related to this though. Thanks to you, we now have a breakthrough concrete discovery!

WHCA 2010-2011 OFFICERS AND BOARD

WHCA BOARD MEMBERS 2010-2011

Carol Lee, Politico
Michael Scherer, Time Magazine
Julie Mason, DC Examiner
Don Gonyea, NPR
Ed Henry, CNN

Politico, Time, NPR, and CNN? Aren't these all supposedly Liberal websites constantly bashed here at USMB? Yes, they are!

Okay, how about the officers?

WHCA OFFICERS 2010-2011

President: David Jackson, USA TODAY
Vice President: Caren Bohan, Reuters
Secretary: Steve Scully, C-SPAN
Treasurer: Doug Mills, New York Times

Oh gee, New York Times and USA Today. Seen quite a few "Liberals" throw their way.

Again, why would the "Liberal Media" give validation as you yourself said to their worst enemies? Why Dive why?

Would you like a water bottle? Must be exhausting to dig that hole. :)

I really don't care where they sit, I just want them to continue their shady, slanted and incredulous decisions in presenting news like the Sherrod story.

Ratings at all other media outlets are down because viewers are growing tired of the softballs being lobbed at this administration. Since these other journalist are afraid to ask the tough questions themselves they voted to let FOX ask the tough questions for them to report on.

Fox News to move to front-row White House briefing room seat - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

The White House Correspondents Association voted unanimously Sunday afternoon to move Fox News to the front row of the White House briefing room.

The seating change was prompted by the resignation of veteran UPI reporter Helen Thomas.

According to Ed Henry, the senior White House correspondent for CNN and member of the WHCA board, the Associated Press will move to the front-row middle seat formerly occupied by Thomas.
ok FNC haters
waiting for those heads to explode :lol:
I think they are moving Fox News forward so they can hear things better.

Even the liberal media can be wise enough to take note of an administration targeting a news organization such as this WH has done with FOX. Some of them are old enough to remember Nixon and his attempts to shutout certain members of the media. While I do believe much of the liberal media is in the tank for Obama, apparently enough covering the WH do still want to see all voices get a seat at the table.

and that is a fact
not ALL of them are
stop trying to lie

So wait. If the majority of the MSM is Liberal, why would they vote to give FNC a front row seat?

The WHCA is full of the MSM. I don't know where you get your facts from.

This story you posted is related to this though. Thanks to you, we now have a breakthrough concrete discovery!

WHCA 2010-2011 OFFICERS AND BOARD

WHCA BOARD MEMBERS 2010-2011

Carol Lee, Politico
Michael Scherer, Time Magazine
Julie Mason, DC Examiner
Don Gonyea, NPR
Ed Henry, CNN

Politico, Time, NPR, and CNN? Aren't these all supposedly Liberal websites constantly bashed here at USMB? Yes, they are!

Okay, how about the officers?

WHCA OFFICERS 2010-2011

President: David Jackson, USA TODAY
Vice President: Caren Bohan, Reuters
Secretary: Steve Scully, C-SPAN
Treasurer: Doug Mills, New York Times

Oh gee, New York Times and USA Today. Seen quite a few "Liberals" throw their way.

Again, why would the "Liberal Media" give validation as you yourself said to their worst enemies? Why Dive why?

Would you like a water bottle? Must be exhausting to dig that hole. :)

Please stop, you're killing the guy. He's going to need days if not weeks to recover from the 2 feet. The foot he stuck in his own mouth and the foot you put up his ass. :clap2:

Forum List

Back