FOX news shows 3 minute montage with voters ditching trump for desantis

You just grunted out another inarticulate sentence. Congrats. I hope your sub-basement level of communication is a hit with your fellow asylum residents.

You can “accept” the refutation of your gibberish bullshit any way your deluded mind chooses. Have a blast, you hapless helpless hopeless hack. 😂👍
Just words out of your big mouth. Again. At least I know that fascism is winning but you are in denial you cultist low info retard.

Just words out of your big mouth. Again. At least I know that fascism is winning but you are in denial you cultist low info retard.
You are always pathetic and dishonest. But that’s ok. With your track record nobody expects you to be honest or credible or persuasive or intelligent.

Your political party is the fascist party by the way. See? Being honest isn’t hard! Now, maybe you can try it!

You are always pathetic and dishonest. But that’s ok. With your track record nobody expects you to be honest or credible or persuasive or intelligent.

Your political party is the fascist party by the way. See? Being honest isn’t hard! Now, maybe you can try it!
Denying is your forte. I'm honest about what I say. The Democrats are just as stupid as you. They are going to lose to people as ignorant as you.

Denying is your forte.
I do deny dishonest bullshit. That much is true.
I'm honest about what I say.

No. You’re not. You lie incessantly.
The Democrats are just as stupid as you.
I’m not the stupid one. You are. Dims do tend to be pretty stupid, though.
They are going to lose to people as ignorant as you.
The republic itself wins with honesty. That’s why you and your filthy ilk will be losing, massively, soon enough.

Now, kindly get back to sucking a bag of dicks so you don’t intrude so much on the conversations, here, about which you offer nothing of value. 👍

I do deny dishonest bullshit. That much is true.

No. You’re not. You lie incessantly.

I’m not the stupid one. You are. Dims do tend to be pretty stupid, though.

The republic itself wins with honesty. That’s why you and your filthy ilk will be losing, massively, soon enough.

Now, kindly get back to sucking a bag of dicks so you don’t intrude so much on the conversations, here, about which you offer nothing of value. 👍
All words from you. Cultist fuck.
I'm not in denial. Fascism is winning because of it, as in your denial. I see it, but at least I'm honest about it.

All words from you. Cultist fuck.
I'm not in denial. Fascism is winning because of it, as in your denial. I see it, but at least I'm honest about it.
Why do you cultists use the term “cultist” on those you disfavor? Self recognition ain’t your strong suit.

You are the fascist, you idiot. 😂

You simply can’t stop your ceaseless lying.

Why do you cultists use the term “cultist” on those you disfavor? Self recognition ain’t your strong suit.

You are the fascist, you idiot. 😂

You simply can’t stop your ceaseless lying.
Nice try. Put it on me because you can't see what it is. You're all in with what you are going to get. No denial from me.

Nice try. Put it on me because you can't see what it is. You're all in with what you are going to get. No denial from me.
You, little feller, have been vainly trying to put it on me because you don’t like to tell the truth. You’re denying even that you’re denying as you’re denying, you disreputable dishonest fascist.

Hurry back with more of your dishonest denials, okfascist.

Now, back on topic: Fox News seems to be trying to distance itself a bit from Trump. That may be true. But the question is: so what?

We certainly don’t need the senile old corrupt racist dementia patient currently infesting the Oval Office. That piece of shit has contempt for everyone but especially for black people. And he detests our republic and our Constitution.
And those who support Trump or DeSantis likewise manifest contempt for our democratic institutions, the Constitution, and the will of the people.

Fascism is on the right side of the political spectrum – illiberal, anti-democratic, nationalistic, nativist, and authoritarian, as are American conservatives.
Fascism is a creature predominantly on the left side of the political spectrum. It is Anti-Republican, one-world-order imposing wannabes, very authoritarian, very antithetical to free speech and so forth, as are almost all modern American liberals and so-called “progressives.”

Forum List

Back