Fox News pundit says Obama considers americans "a scourge on the face of the earth"

The same Keith Ablow who claimed that Newt Gingrich's three marriages made him even more qualified to be President?

The same Keith Ablow who said that Michelle Obama and a few female Fox panelists should "lose a few pounds"?

The same Keith Ablow who claimed that painting a male child's toes pink would cause him to question his gender?

:lol:

Sounds about right! What's your problem today, AaronWasteland?

Can you back up any of those assertions with ANYTHING?

*queue unrelated meme

michelle_butt_01.jpg

How much bigger can it get?
Let's see your picture, Brad Pitt.

Here you go, just don't get your keyboard sticky!

Muscle_and_Famous__by_dolphinbad.jpg

It's true - obozo hates america. All libs do. But i'm surprised to hear the MSM say it.

Fox pundit 8217 s ugly racial rant blames Obama 8217 s 8216 affiliation 8217 with Africa for Ebola in the US

oct 15 2014
. Keith Ablow, the resident psychiatrist at Fox News and a member of the network’s Medical A-Team, declared this week that President Barack Obama was allowing Ebola into the United States because his “affiliations” and “affinities” were more with Africa.

On Tuesday’s edition of The John Gibson Show on Fox News radio, Ablow looked “deep inside the president’s psyche” to determine that Obama did not want to seal the borders or build a wall because he sees Americans as a “scourge on the face of the Earth.”

Gibson wondered “what would be the harm” in stopping air traffic from the three African countries that were most effected by Ebola.

Ablow said that he knew why Obama wouldn’t do it: “His affinity, his affiliations are with them! Not us! That’s what people seem unwilling to accept. He’s their leader. We don’t have a president.”

“We don’t have a president?” Gibson asked.

“We don’t have a president who has the American people as his primary interest, who believes the country has Manifest Destiny and has been a force for good,” Ablow insisted.
You people come across as children the way you buy into Fox News bullshit.
The eco-terrorists and population control nuts that influence Obama are proof he is ok with killing off Americans in the name of saving the planet....

Add in the racial angle regarding exporting Ebola from black Africa to white America...wallah.

Why add the racist stuff?

Just can't not be what you are, I guess.

And for your information, it is Voila.

Not 'wallah'.

Now go wallah in some KKK propaganda.

EDIT: Maybe I was hasty in labeling you a KKKer.

Am I wrong?

Signed,

A Black man.

Shitstain.....Obama isn't blocking flights from Ebola countries because he is a racist piece of shit like you.

Hopefully you get Ebola....

It's true - obozo hates america. All libs do. But i'm surprised to hear the MSM say it.

Fox pundit 8217 s ugly racial rant blames Obama 8217 s 8216 affiliation 8217 with Africa for Ebola in the US

oct 15 2014
. Keith Ablow, the resident psychiatrist at Fox News and a member of the network’s Medical A-Team, declared this week that President Barack Obama was allowing Ebola into the United States because his “affiliations” and “affinities” were more with Africa.

On Tuesday’s edition of The John Gibson Show on Fox News radio, Ablow looked “deep inside the president’s psyche” to determine that Obama did not want to seal the borders or build a wall because he sees Americans as a “scourge on the face of the Earth.”

Gibson wondered “what would be the harm” in stopping air traffic from the three African countries that were most effected by Ebola.

Ablow said that he knew why Obama wouldn’t do it: “His affinity, his affiliations are with them! Not us! That’s what people seem unwilling to accept. He’s their leader. We don’t have a president.”

“We don’t have a president who has the American people as his primary interest, who believes the country has Manifest Destiny and has been a force for good,” Ablow insisted.
The eco-terrorists and population control nuts that influence Obama are proof he is ok with killing off Americans in the name of saving the planet....

Add in the racial angle regarding exporting Ebola from black Africa to white America...wallah.

Not 'wallah'.

Am I wrong?

Signed,

A Black man.

Shitstain.....Obama isn't blocking flights from Ebola countries because he is a racist piece of shit like you.

oct 15 2014

Not 'wallah'.

Am I wrong?

Signed,

A Black man.

Why?

So I can give you Ebola up the ass when I bend you over and raise your gown and make you squeal like Ned Beatty?

I'm no redneck, but I do enjoy exposing them (you) for the scummy vermin they (you) are.

:D

You already take it up the ass thus why you are HIV positive.

Ever wonder why HIV, Ebola, etc come from your scum part of the world....

oct 15 2014

Not 'wallah'.

Am I wrong?

Signed,

A Black man.

Why?

So I can give you Ebola up the ass when I bend you over and raise your gown and make you squeal like Ned Beatty?

I'm no redneck, but I do enjoy exposing them (you) for the scummy vermin they (you) are.

[Q

Not 'wallah'.

Am I wrong?

Signed,

A Black man.

As long as obozo is in the WH everything is about race. He is a pathological racist as are all blacks. You hate whites because you know you need us to take care of you. Blacks don't have the brains for tech and without whites, blacks go right back to the stone age.

Not 'wallah'.

Am I wrong?

Signed,

A Black man.

Why?

You are going to hell.

You know that, right?

[Q

Not 'wallah'.

Am I wrong?

Signed,

A Black man.

As long as obozo is in the WH everything is about race. He is a pathological racist as are all blacks. You hate whites because you know you need us to take care of you. Blacks don't have the brains for tech and without whites, blacks go right back to the stone age.
Your racism is absolutely pathetic.

Not 'wallah'.

Am I wrong?

Signed,

A Black man.

Why?

Your bigotry is absolutely pathetic.

[Q

Not 'wallah'.

Am I wrong?

Signed,

A Black man.

Look, I am sure you recognize our common enemy is Eboma. Right?

Or are you so small minded as to attack your best ally?

The Libs want to use your racism as a propaganda slogan to scare the low-info crowds away from even hearing what a GOP candidate might say.

Look at what many of those with YOUR kind of thinking did for this crowd jam packed with your very own brothers and sisters of the spirit.

Not 'wallah'.

Am I wrong?

Signed,

A Black man.

Why?

Your bigotry is absolutely pathetic.

I fight dirty when it comes to that.

I get as low as it gets on paper and it never happens in real life anymore, so...

But when it does happen, yeah I enjoy a good wallah in the mud.

Usually I don't really get into color.

It's like the Sharks and the Jets. The Karate Kid and the Miyagi School vs the Cobra Kai school.

Which is the greatest?

It's a silly contest but absorbing if you let yourself get into it.

I usually don't feel compelled to.

But yet...

Not 'wallah'.

Am I wrong?

Signed,

A Black man.

Why?

I'm not HIV positive nor do I have AIDS.

I am not now, nor have I ever been a drug or sexually high risk person.

Sorry to burst your little fart bubble.

LOLOL

Last edited:
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Hard to argue with a prominent New York psychiatrist.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? It's hard to argue with a psychiatrist who hasn't even talked to the person he diagnoses?

oct 15 2014

If the egomanical behavior and extremist views of the FOX News on-air talent is any example of Keith Ablow's qualifications as a diagnostician or therapist, I can't say as I put much stock in his opinions in general. That's not to mention the fact that no psychiatrist worth his weight in salt would ever offer a diagnosis on someone who he's never examined let alone never even met. Then again, look at FOX's audience. I don't think they're generally known for their intellectual discernment.

He has documented cases of his therapy having helped people.

You?

oct 15 2014

You come across as someone who still believes the MSM (Big 3) is telling him the truth.

Once you reach the limits of your ability to endure such manipulation you go looking for an honest news network.

Fox is as close as we have so far.

And when you finally become dissatisfried with vanilla flavored bullshit and Progressive ideas being subtly fed you by the big 3 networks you will go looking for a straight report of the news.

Then maybe you'll join us watching fnc and depending on it.

If not for FNC we'd have no no-spin newscasts.

Somebody needs to ask obama what africa has ever produced ?

America is the most advanced country in the world or darn close. Africa is still in the stone age.

Africa produces Oil and almost produced the Dinar. They paid for that one though, (R)ight?

Shhhh, OP thinks that only "them thar A-rabs" have oil. Don't make his head explode with this new revelation that it can be found pretty much everywhere.

Don't worry about right wingers being confused by information. Unless they hear it on fox, they won't believe it anyway.

You haven't been here long enough to earn the right to talk smack to or about anyone or anything!

Forum List

Back