Fox News promotes its Republican Debate

If I watch any of it, it'll only be to see if they discuss anything other than Trump. ;)
After the Swamy nuked his campaign by saying we should stop supporting Israel, De Santis might get a small boost back to number 2. Swamy stepped into a pile that will piss off the Israel lobby, AND the lobby for defense contractors. He's done... stick a fork in him.

Faux is domestic terrorists. They go with the party that likes to fuck kids when the borders are redrawn and the divorce is final.

2024 campaign strategy.jpg

Trump is doing an interview with Tucker at the same time.

Good luck Fox News... You're gonna need it.

Trump and Tucker are going to eat your lunch in the ratings.

I remember you retards chanting “LOCK HER UP”. How did that go down?

Pretty well. It forced the DEmocrat crime syndicate to have to openly destroy evidence and out their criminal gangs' control of the FBI and CIA, destroying any credibility they may have had left from before the Obama scam.

She should be in jail...along with obama, biden and most of CIA and FBi. but you know the best thing...she'll never be president. LOLOL you know that eats at her.
Sure, it does. But unlike the orange douchebag, she is no traitor. Only traitors urge their followers to storm the Capitol and hang the VP when they lose the election.

That you retards still adore this traitor...what does that make you?

Pretty well. It forced the DEmocrat crime syndicate to have to openly destroy evidence and out their criminal gangs' control of the FBI and CIA, destroying any credibility they may have had left from before the Obama scam.
LOL. In your dreams. The FBI and the CIA are still around and going strong.

The orange loser? Shivering and whining in Florida waiting for the next FBI raid!! :auiqs.jpg:

Sure, it does. But unlike the orange douchebag, she is no traitor. Only traitors urge their followers to storm the Capitol and hang the VP when they lose the election.

That you retards still adore this traitor...what does that make you?
she most certainly is a traitor. She's in with globalists. She's down as one of those who attempted and to a large degree successful coup with which you have no problem with. She was thrown off the watergate committee for her lack of truth and ethics. You side with those that kill the unborn, kill off americans and people of other nations in order to decrease the popiulation, you side with the party that promotes perversion, maiming children, turning men into women and women into men to insure that neither is able to reproduce...adm you insult the right. You are mired in the filth of the left and you seem perfectly happy to wallow in it.

you're so blind you can't see that you're paving the way for your own destruction.

now THIS is gonna be interesting.

American members include Austin, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and Seattle.

kevin spacey...nine counts of sexual abuse and wht did he get.....the democrat darling was acquitted.

standard procedure for leftist perverts correct?

she most certainly is a traitor. She's in with globalists. She's down as one of those who attempted and to a large degree successful coup with which you have no problem with. She was thrown off the watergate committee for her lack of truth and ethics. You side with those that kill the unborn, kill off americans and people of other nations in order to decrease the popiulation, you side with the party that promotes perversion, maiming children, turning men into women and women into men to insure that neither is able to reproduce...adm you insult the right. You are mired in the filth of the left and you seem perfectly happy to wallow in it.

you're so blind you can't see that you're paving the way for your own destruction.
LOL This from the guy who adores a 4 times indicted rapist, racist loser!!!! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Thanks, trumptard. I love to start my day laughing at retards and their rants. Keep 'em coming. :itsok:

LOL This from the guy who adores a 4 times indicted rapist, racist loser!!!! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Thanks, trumptard. I love to start my day laughing at retards and their rants. Keep 'em coming.
Laughing all the time is a sign of dead brain cells.:itsok:

Forum List

Back