FOX NEWS POLL: Obama Would Beat GOP, Tea Party Rivals By Landslide In 2012

It's like I previously stated on here.

FOX News Poll: Obama Would Beat GOP, Tea Party Rivals By Landslide In 2012 Alan Colmes' Liberaland

Notice the Fox News headline for the article.

FOXNews.com - Fox News Poll: Voters Split On Congressional Elections

With the president having been in office for about a year, 43 percent of Americans say they would vote to re-elect Barack Obama if the 2012 election were held today, which is unchanged from October, yet is down from 52 percent who said they would re-elect him in April.

All in all, 47 percent of Americans say they would vote for someone else rather than re-electing President Obama, up from 31 percent in April.

Moreover, the number saying they would "definitely" vote to re-elect Obama has declined -- going from 37 percent in April to 26 percent in October to 23 percent in the new poll.

Among Democrats, 46 percent say they would "definitely" vote to re-elect Obama, down from 69 percent in April. Similarly, among people who voted for Obama in the 2008 election, the poll shows 43 percent would "definitely" vote to re-elect him, down from 57 percent.

In hypothetical head-to-head matchups, President Obama tops each of the Republican candidates tested.

By 47 percent to 35 percent Obama bests former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney. The president has an even wider edge over former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin (55 percent to 31 percent), and former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich (53 percent to 29 percent).

Finally, twice as many people say they would vote for Obama (48 percent) as would back a candidate from the Tea Party movement (23 percent).

Obama smashes Romney, Palin, Newt, and even the Tea Party Movement. And this is a poll from Fox News, not the Dailykos.

Discuss.

hey retard Alan Colmes' is a liberal. any more of your epic failues today ???? :razz:

I mean a FISCAL conservative. Someone who is not afraid to cut spending. We don't have an income problem Dog, we have a spending problem. The Republican nominee will be a bona-fide fiscal conservative or they'll lose.

There's almost no chance of a real fiscal conservative candidate ever coming close to winning. In fact, if one ever started to run, he'd be treated like a liberal by most "conservatives" - like Ron Paul was.

Er.. Ron Paul is a liberal.

I don't care about the semantics.

It's pretty clear what I meant, so whether or not you agree with my usage of terms is irrelevant to the discussion. But, since semantics seems to be so important to you, I edited. Would you like to respond now?

FOX News Poll: Obama Would Beat GOP, Tea Party Rivals By Landslide In 2012 Alan Colmes' Liberaland

With the president having been in office for about a year, 43 percent of Americans say they would vote to re-elect Barack Obama if the 2012 election were held today, which is unchanged from October, yet is down from 52 percent who said they would re-elect him in April.

All in all, 47 percent of Americans say they would vote for someone else rather than re-electing President Obama, up from 31 percent in April.

Moreover, the number saying they would "definitely" vote to re-elect Obama has declined -- going from 37 percent in April to 26 percent in October to 23 percent in the new poll.

Among Democrats, 46 percent say they would "definitely" vote to re-elect Obama, down from 69 percent in April. Similarly, among people who voted for Obama in the 2008 election, the poll shows 43 percent would "definitely" vote to re-elect him, down from 57 percent.

In hypothetical head-to-head matchups, President Obama tops each of the Republican candidates tested.

By 47 percent to 35 percent Obama bests former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney. The president has an even wider edge over former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin (55 percent to 31 percent), and former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich (53 percent to 29 percent).

Finally, twice as many people say they would vote for Obama (48 percent) as would back a candidate from the Tea Party movement (23 percent).

Obama smashes Romney, Palin, Newt, and even the Tea Party Movement. And this is a poll from Fox News, not the Dailykos.

Discuss.

hey retard Alan Colmes' is a liberal. any more of your epic failues today ???? :razz:

You really need to get into the habit of reading links a little more thouroughly. Alan Colmes is a liberal, yes. But he didn't do the polling. FOX did. He just happens to work for FOX.

Are you claiming that FOX isn't a Republican/"Conservative" dominated news organization?

Don't tell me you're one of those folks that thinks left wing progressives are liberals and libertarians are conservatives, please don't tell me that.

If so, go find a history professor and ask him what the word liberal actually means.

I do believe Ron Paul is a bit of a religious kook.

Also, what you're referring to is a classical Liberal. Whether you like it or not, definitions change as the people who define themselves as such do.

Discuss.

You really need to get into the habit of reading links a little more thouroughly. Alan Colmes is a liberal, yes. But he didn't do the polling. FOX did. He just happens to work for FOX.

Are you claiming that FOX isn't a Republican/"Conservative" dominated news organization?

and helps with the polling. christ. that's why he there.

We all know that FOX lies! Right? :lol:

Well according to you, they are a "fair and balanced" news network. I'm only posting the polls, it's your choice to deny their existence. :eusa_shhh:

It's like I said previously and especially since the Scott Brown victory. Republicans cannot nominate just anyone in 2012 and expect to win against Obama. I don't see Romney, Palin, Newt, or a tea party candidate pulling it off. And these are frontrunners for the moment.

And there's no way that Jindal or Rudy would win either.

The writing is on the wall, your source clearly states that he has lost support from his base, 4 months ago no one had heard of Scott Brown, the line in Vegas would have been a million to one a or any Republican could win in Massachusetts, you just keep believing Obama can win in '12......:cuckoo:

and helps with the polling. christ. that's why he there.

Sorry, I was wrong. Alan Colmes doesn't work for FOX at all anymore. I thought his blog was hosted by them, but it's not. He's just citing polling from FOX. You're still wrong though - in fact, maybe even more wrong.

Last edited:
How dare you question Dogbert!! He's a college student, he knows things!! :rofl:

Yes, attack my age. However, if I agreed with you generally on the issues, you'd be praising how good it is someone my age is involved with politics.

Fuck off troll.

tsk tsk tsk.. .. :rofl:

You'd better NEVER leave academia Dogbert, the real world is full of "trolls" like me who will tell you the truth even if it hurts your wittle "feelings. Now grow and stop acting like such a pussy!

You'd better NEVER leave academia Dogbert, the real world is full of "trolls" like me who will tell you the truth even if it hurts your wittle "feelings. Now grow and stop acting like such a pussy!

Truth? You wouldn't know the truth if it punched you in the face.

The real world is full of trolls like you who are hypocrites. I know that much. It's why I called you a troll.

The only one who needs to grow up is you, especially since I'm the one who is supposedly the immature punk and yet I'm the more mature one on this board.

Truth? You wouldn't know the truth if it punched you in the face.

The real world is full of trolls like you who are hypocrites. I know that much. It's why I called you a troll.

The only one who needs to grow up is you, especially since I'm the one who is supposedly the immature punk and yet I'm the more mature one on this board.

Actually with this post, you proved what he said. But carry on.

Actually with this post, you proved what he said. But carry on.

Says one of the major people who have acted immature against me in the past. But do carry on, it's not like you have a biased opinion against me or anything. :rolleyes:

You defending Zander against me is like the Dailykos taking the Democrats side on a matter against Republicans.

We are still waiting for the secret GOP candidate that people will actually vote for

Wait no longer LeftyShitFlinger.

It's gonna be The Great White Hope.......TRUCKER Scott BROWN !!!

And, I might suggest a few reasons in an upcoming thread.

Wait no longer LeftyShitFlinger.

It's gonna be The Great White Hope.......TRUCKER Scott BROWN !!!

And, I might suggest a few reasons in an upcoming thread.

:lol: The Great White Hope huh? Do tell.

Forum List

Back