Fox News Kicking Ass. Must Be Fair/Balanced Reporting/Hot Babes

The babes are pretty hot.

Glad to see ya back, buddy.

Thanks homes. Hope everything is good in NYC. We did a day trip from VA a few weeks ago - left here at 5 - did the Times Square/Manhatten thing - departed at 630 pm, back in the hood by midnight.

Great town you have.

Be safe

Bummer. So many lefties in here virtually assuring us the demise of Fox is just around the corner as their audience dwindles....

LOL...not to sweat it though. They'll be teeing up Rush or someone else again as a distraction to yet another of their failed wet dreams about Fox news.

I look at it this way: I have a choice, that choice is to get my news from a source that will criticise government (FOX) or a source that is a mouthpiece for the government (ABC,CBS,NBC,CNN,MSNBC). I choose to hear people who will criticise government. Apparently, so do many other people.

Well whatever it is, it's still working.

In spite of the many lefty idiots' wet dreams about the demise of Fox, the blatantly liberal cable competitors get swamped again in the ratings.

Posted on Drudge:

CABLE NEWS RACE
TUES., APRIL 30, 2013

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 2,713,000
FOXNEWS THE FIVE 2,027,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,867,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 1,814,000
CMDY COLBERT 1,752,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 1,677,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,395,000
MSNBC MADDOW 673,000
MSNBC O'DONNELL 685,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 613,000
CNN BLITZER 551,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 549,000
CNNHN GRACE 510,000
CNN BURNETT 509,000
MSNBC HAYES 496,000
CNNHN DR DREW 482,000
CNN PIERS MORGAN 433,000

Oh, wait! Drudge? It's probably all just made-up b.s. then, huh?

No surprise. They've topped the news ratings for a long time now.

You could make the claim that it's because they are the best at presenting sensational news(or have the hottest women), or you could make the point that conservatives are drawn to right wing indoctrination like moths to flames.

I suspect it's a bit of both.

Easy to see where lefties get their news from. The comedy channel.

Well, Pew Research found Daily Show and Colbert viewers to be the most knowledgeable, beating out Fox viewers by a wide margin. Which confirms my suspicion. It's not about who reports the best news, the most accurate news, or the most content. It's about watching programs that reaffirm your beliefs. Kinda like going to church.

Public Knowledge of Current Affairs Little Changed by News and Information Revolutions | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

Last edited:
I look at it this way: I have a choice, that choice is to get my news from a source that will criticise government (FOX) or a source that is a mouthpiece for the government (ABC,CBS,NBC,CNN,MSNBC). I choose to hear people who will criticise government. Apparently, so do many other people.

I suppose Fox News was just as critical of the government during the Bush years, too, huh?

George W. Bush | Fox News Insider

Forum List

Back