lushbo still working undercover for the Dems

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Rush Limbaugh Compares Dzhokhar Tsarnaev To Trayvon Martin (AUDIO)

Rush Limbaugh compared Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings, to Trayvon Martin on Tuesday.

Martin was an unarmed teenager who was shot and killed by George Zimmerman last year. On Tuesday, Limbaugh drew parallels between Martin and Tsarnaev, who is suspected of conspiring with his brother and setting off two explosions that killed three people and injured more than a hundred others at the Boston Marathon.

"You notice also that the news media are doing to Dzhokhar what they did to Trayvon Martin," Limbaugh began. "They're regularly showing a photo of Dzhokhar that was taken when he was about 14."

I don't know about others, but I'm seeing all sorts of photos of both brothers. OTOH, lushbo only sees one photo.

I once had a plumber come to my home who had a cap with these words on it: Your shit is my bread and butter.

What an accurate description of lushbo. Fat, drug addicted, alky with no brain. I swear, this jackass is working undercover for the Ds. Gotta love it.

The comparison was that most of the media posted pictures of Trevon at a young age to suggest the guy was an angel.Just as they are posting pics of the second bomber at a young age.

Forum List

Back