Fox News Just Announced

Did you bother to read the post I was responding to? The one where the guy called Obama a half-black punk?

That was my post. Maybe ``punk`` was bit heavy, but it has nothing to do with his race, only his half-baked policies.

But is he not HALF black. Race seems to be so important to liberals.

It was important enough to you to use it in a derogatory way. There's enough stormfront on this board that you don't have to try to hide your social predilections, flow - joe, there's a place in this world even for you. You'll have to excuse some of us for not joining you there.

Certain of us wouldn't let you in anyway.:D

I give Him just as much credit as you liberals give/gave to Clarence Thomas, Colin Powell (before he revealed his inborn racism), Condy Rice, Alan Keys, Alan West, Michael Steele, J.C. Watts, Mia Love, Michele Malkin, Bobby Jindal, Nikki Haley, Juan Williams or EVERY person of color who is not slavishly toe the Democrat Party line.

Read the article about the Senate appointment from South Carolina in the New York Times.

And if you have any sense of shame, CRY!!

JokefK is one of the biggest racist pieces of dung on this board.. pay him no mind... but people will do the same to you if you keep up with the racist rhetoric as well

How am I racist, SlimyGape?

You spew some of the most racist shit on here...

fuck you too, Fox news got our marine back, you were delighted in his misery so fuck you too.

Please point out where I was delighted in his misery, you're FOS.
You are also a delusional retard if you believe FNC had anything to do with his release.

Funny. When I refer to Obama as 'president' I use lower case letters and put 'president' in parenthesis.:D

So your bitterness forces you to use improper grammar and come across like a moron?

Worked for Hunter Thompson, works for me too. Sorry. That's a LITERARY reference, didn't mean to confuse you. And yes, Obama will always be 'president' to me.

Um... Hunter Thompson died long before Obama became President. But if in your universe Hunter Thompson is still alive and acting like a bitter twat towards President Obama, whatever. I just find it amusing that the right wing cried like bitches at the very notion of disrespect towards W demanding that we all respect the office yet have no problem pissing all over this President.

It's unusual for someone about to turn 65 to make fun of others for doing so. So maybe it's a mental immaturity we're dealing with here. All the f-words tell me this is very possible.

I'm making fun of 65 year olds who watch Faux News, surveys show that the majority of Faux News viewers are 65 and older.

Oh. You mean mature people. Well you got me. I tune into Fox occasionally. I've been known to watch all the others too. Helps me have an informed opinion. Listening to things you DON'T care for can also be instructive.

It's unusual for someone about to turn 65 to make fun of others for doing so. So maybe it's a mental immaturity we're dealing with here. All the f-words tell me this is very possible.

I'm making fun of 65 year olds who watch Faux News, surveys show that the majority of Faux News viewers are 65 and older.

Oh. You mean mature people. Well you got me. I tune into Fox occasionally. I've been known to watch all the others too. Helps me have an informed opinion. Listening to things you DON'T care for can also be instructive.

More like brainwashed people....

Who gives a shit you stupid pampers wearing moron.....your dementia is showing.

Given the fact that the majority of Faux News viewers are 65 and older, many confined to old age homes(televisions locked on Faux News 24/7) I can't see how Bill O'Reilly's threats of boycotting Mexico would help one iota in this situation.

Very good point, but forgets the facts that Young people get older, and as they do, they become wiser, as history shows, and inevitably, sooner or later, unless blocked by terminal liberalitosis, they become conservatives.

Also, old people are far better in the position to travel than young folks, because older people have worked all their lives, saved and have the means to travel while you and your ungrateful young ilk are hunkered down in your old parents`` basement, spewing your hate against those who give you your undeserved comfort in life.

And you are also forgetting that old people vote. And the fact that the pendulum swings.

So, GLOAT, along with your Obama.

I will soon turn 65 and don't watch Faux News. I am heading for Mexico early in the new year, if this marine were still sitting in jail it wouldn't stop me from going. Fuck Fox News and Bill O'Reilly.

And fuck you too, I worked hard for 43 years before retiring, people who accuse others of hunkering down in their parents basement usually are living there themselves. Do you at least have a toilet down there?

fuck you too, Fox news got our marine back, you were delighted in his misery so fuck you too.

You are also a delusional retard if you believe FNC had anything to do with his release.

You delighted in his misery, you said he broke the law, and Fox News had everything to do with his release.

Parents tried and tried to get his release were told by the state depatment there was nothing they could do, this went on since august, the parents went to Fox late nov or early Dec. today the parents are going to get the kid. and thanks to Bill Nelson and Marco Rubio and one other fla. legislator. and fuck you meson. fuck ewe. he was chained to a bed like an animal and starved by the cartels and you took no sympathy fuck you meson fuck ewe.

So your bitterness forces you to use improper grammar and come across like a moron?

Worked for Hunter Thompson, works for me too. Sorry. That's a LITERARY reference, didn't mean to confuse you. And yes, Obama will always be 'president' to me.

Um... Hunter Thompson died long before Obama became President. But if in your universe Hunter Thompson is still alive and acting like a bitter twat towards President Obama, whatever. I just find it amusing that the right wing cried like bitches at the very notion of disrespect towards W demanding that we all respect the office yet have no problem pissing all over this President.

Well, I wasn't a big fan of W's especially not the second term and did not vote for him that time. So there goes your central theme right there. I guess quoting a dead source offends you but I can't for the life of me think why? Careful. Later someone might lay some Benjamin Franklin or Socrates on you. Now that would be scary, huh?
And you are wrong about one thing. Even if Obama was ON FIRE I wouldn't piss on him.:D

You delighted in his misery, you said he broke the law, and Fox News had everything to do with his release.

Parents tried and tried to get his release were told by the state depatment there was nothing they could do, this went on since august, the parents went to Fox late nov or early Dec. today the parents are going to get the kid. and thanks to Bill Nelson and Marco Rubio and one other fla. legislator. and fuck you meson. fuck ewe. he was chained to a bed like an animal and starved by the cartels and you took no sympathy fuck you meson fuck ewe.

So you equate my saying he broke the law with my being delighted in his misery, thanks for reinforcing my initial thoughts that you are a delusional retard.

Well, I wasn't a big fan of W's especially not the second term and did not vote for him that time. So there goes your central theme right there. I guess quoting a dead source offends you but I can't for the life of me think why? Careful. Later someone might lay some Benjamin Franklin or Socrates on you. Now that would be scary, huh?
And you are wrong about one thing. Even if Obama was ON FIRE I wouldn't piss on him.:D

...How is stating a fact losing my central theme? And it does offend me when you misquote dead people, especially one I hold in such high esteem as Hunter S. Thompson. Judging from the loose connections you're trying to make in your comments, logic really isn't your thing.

His next scheduled court date was well into next year. The only thing that changed was Fox threatening a boycott of an already devastated economy. Then suddenly the courts rule his rights were violated after months of incarceration.

Only a fool would ignore the obvious for partisan reasons. Fox put the pressure on and it really tics off you libs that they have that much power

So you equate my saying he broke the law with my being delighted in his misery, thanks for reinforcing my initial thoughts that you are a delusional retard.

yep, you said he deserved what he got and that he was a fucking idiot, but you lied cause today the mexican gov. says he broke no laws and that his constitutional rights were trampled upon, and you didn't even break a sweat when it was pointed out to you that he was chained to a bed and starved by the drug cartels and that the human rights activist groups were nowhere to be seen you are the sorriest piece of shit ever to call yourself an American. But never fear Fox is here and they brought enough pressure and publicity to get our MARINE back.

More like brainwashed people....

Wow. That was some razor sharp repartee' there, Tex. You must be all of 16 years old.:D

His next scheduled court date was well into next year. The only thing that changed was Fox threatening a boycott of an already devastated economy. Then suddenly the courts rule his rights were violated after months of incarceration.

Only a fool would ignore the obvious for partisan reasons. Fox put the pressure on and it really tics off you libs that they have that much power

They hate fox as much as they hate this marine, if it were left up to the likes of meson the marine would die and rot there in his chains.

yep, you said he deserved what he got and that he was a fucking idiot, but you lied cause today the mexican gov. says he broke no laws and that his constitutional rights were trampled upon, and you didn't even break a sweat when it was pointed out to you that he was chained to a bed and starved by the drug cartels and that the human rights activist groups were nowhere to be seen you are the sorriest piece of shit ever to call yourself an American. But never fear Fox is here and they brought enough pressure and publicity to get our MARINE back.

I'll never understand the kind of intellect that automatically jumps to the wrong conclusion (and usually a derogatory one) whenever people are in trouble.

Very good point, but forgets the facts that Young people get older, and as they do, they become wiser, as history shows, and inevitably, sooner or later, unless blocked by terminal liberalitosis, they become conservatives.

Also, old people are far better in the position to travel than young folks, because older people have worked all their lives, saved and have the means to travel while you and your ungrateful young ilk are hunkered down in your old parents`` basement, spewing your hate against those who give you your undeserved comfort in life.

And you are also forgetting that old people vote. And the fact that the pendulum swings.

So, GLOAT, along with your Obama.

I will soon turn 65 and don't watch Faux News. I am heading for Mexico early in the new year, if this marine were still sitting in jail it wouldn't stop me from going. Fuck Fox News and Bill O'Reilly.

And fuck you too, I worked hard for 43 years before retiring, people who accuse others of hunkering down in their parents basement usually are living there themselves.

If not for the embargo, you would probably go and kiss Castro`s boots in Cuba.

Try North Korea, brave, liberal boy! And remember using obscenity only enhances your image among your fellow fourteen-year-olds aching to grow up.

BTW, I am 73 years old (and if I had a bit more luck on my first date I could have a son your age) and I DO work and play in the basement where my computer is.

MY OWN HOUSE, MY OWN BASEMENT. And that is the place where my TV is, as well. I watch FOX News and CNN and MSNBC and broadcast TV, but not like the usual idiots, in real time. I record my favorite TV shows, watch them at my convenience and ignore and skip over the mind-numbing commercials.

One thing you got me on: I only worked 37 years at the same company, starting on the factory floor, then as soon as I had the chance I got out of the union and became a SELF-TAUGHT computer programmer. I retired early, with the knowledge that I earned my company`s award for excellence at the workplace and in the community.

And when I left the factory floor and the union, I also left profanity and obscenity behind. In other words, I GREW UP!

"If not for the embargo" Che wouldn't have convinced Fidel to embrace mother Russia for financial support.

Meanwhile, back at the age that gave you the opportunity for growth, upward mobility, and forward advancement: your attitude is akin to climbing the ladder of success and pulling it up behind you, then telling your children and grands that you're oding it for their own good.

I posted about this earlier today....YES! I'm so glad he'll be home before Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And again.........THANK YOU REPUBLICANS AND BILL O'REILLY FOR NOT GIVING UP ON HIM!

HOW old did you say you were??

Forum List

Back