Fox News Just Announced

GOOD...Mexico must be a really messed up country for this to happen. :(

You really think that we don't jail foreigners who break our laws?

I'm glad he is being released but GET REAL.

As for the Rs, its about fucking time they did something besides obstruct.

Hey fucked up head,,, Mexican gov. released him today stating he had broken no laws and that his constitutional rights had been violated. get a fucking brain or pull the one you have out of your netherparts.

Given the fact that the majority of Faux News viewers are 65 and older, many confined to old age homes(televisions locked on Faux News 24/7) I can't see how Bill O'Reilly's threats of boycotting Mexico would help one iota in this situation.

Very good point, but forgets the facts that Young people get older, and as they do, they become wiser, as history shows, and inevitably, sooner or later, unless blocked by terminal liberalitosis, they become conservatives.

Also, old people are far better in the position to travel than young folks, because older people have worked all their lives, saved and have the means to travel while you and your ungrateful young ilk are hunkered down in your old parents`` basement, spewing your hate against those who give you your undeserved comfort in life.

And you are also forgetting that old people vote. And the fact that the pendulum swings.

So, GLOAT, along with your Obama.

I give Him just as much credit as you liberals give/gave to Clarence Thomas, Colin Powell (before he revealed his inborn racism), Condy Rice, Alan Keys, Alan West, Michael Steele, J.C. Watts, Mia Love, Michele Malkin, Bobby Jindal, Nikki Haley, Juan Williams or EVERY person of color who is not slavishly toe the Democrat Party line.

Read the article about the Senate appointment from South Carolina in the New York Times.

And if you have any sense of shame, CRY!!

JokefK is one of the biggest racist pieces of dung on this board.. pay him no mind... but people will do the same to you if you keep up with the racist rhetoric as well

How am I racist, SlimyGape?

Using the n-word was the tip off for me. Kinda makes it obvious.

Obamination blows off this guy rotting in a Mexican jail, but once others get the job done....they praise their black messiah......they are insane idiots.

Great behind the scenes work by the President

Mission Accomplished President Obama!

Lol, yeah right. Isn't he on vacation again? I am surprised he didn't try to take credit for it though.

Actually ...no

He is on the job trying to work a deal on the fiscal cliff

Meanwhile, House Republicans skipped town for an early Christmas break. They got their priorities in order

Given the fact that the majority of Faux News viewers are 65 and older, many confined to old age homes(televisions locked on Faux News 24/7) I can't see how Bill O'Reilly's threats of boycotting Mexico would help one iota in this situation.

Very good point, but forgets the facts that Young people get older, and as they do, they become wiser, as history shows, and inevitably, sooner or later, unless blocked by terminal liberalitosis, they become conservatives.

Also, old people are far better in the position to travel than young folks, because older people have worked all their lives, saved and have the means to travel while you and your ungrateful young ilk are hunkered down in your old parents`` basement, spewing your hate against those who give you your undeserved comfort in life.

And you are also forgetting that old people vote. And the fact that the pendulum swings.

Hear hear!! When did 65 become old, unless, of course you are under 25, unschooled and sitting there in your combination toilet seat/computer chair bemoaning the fact that even being YOUNG doesn't keep you from being a social outcast.:D:D

Fox does not run positive stories on Mexico and scapegoats them for all the nations ills. Fox is not popular in Mexico and pressure from Fox only increases the likelyhood that Mexico will dig in its heels

Thankfully, skillful negotiations behind the scenes ($$$) by the State Department got the job done

All utter nonsense. Several years ago Fox promoted a boycott of France. It hit their tourism HARD. That same threat was leveled AFTER the state dept told the family there was nothing they could do.

FOX ROX

I know

That Fox led "Freedom Fries" really brought France to its knees

But at least they still have the war on Christmas

Post of the day :) :clap2::clap2:

How am I racist, SlimyGape?

Did you bother to read the post I was responding to? The one where the guy called Obama a half-black punk?

That was my post. Maybe ``punk`` was bit heavy, but it has nothing to do with his race, only his half-baked policies.

But is he not HALF black. Race seems to be so important to liberals.

Great behind the scenes work by the President

Mission Accomplished President Obama!

Lol, yeah right. Isn't he on vacation again? I am surprised he didn't try to take credit for it though.

Actually ...no

He is on the job trying to work a deal on the fiscal cliff

Meanwhile, House Republicans skipped town for an early Christmas break. They got their priorities in order

Actually, not so much. So far Obama wants to put himself in a position to spend more money while taking it from YOU to do so!
Stick to yer guns Boehner!!!

Did you bother to read the post I was responding to? The one where the guy called Obama a half-black punk?

That was my post. Maybe ``punk`` was bit heavy, but it has nothing to do with his race, only his half-baked policies.

He is also half white...why not a half white punk?

Now Mr Hammer should sue the living shit out of the four U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents that told Hammar before he crossed into Mexico that as long as the required permit, which he completed, was submitted and he declared the gun to Mexican authorities, there would be no problem in bringing the vintage shotgun across the border.

I will soon turn 65 and don't watch Faux News. I am heading for Mexico early in the new year, if this marine were still sitting in jail it wouldn't stop me from going. Fuck Fox News and Bill O'Reilly.

And fuck you too, I worked hard for 43 years before retiring, people who accuse others of hunkering down in their parents basement usually are living there themselves. Do you at least have a toilet down there?

Last edited:

Half black fits. Punk? You betcha! But the n-word? C'mon. Even the irretreivably ignorant don't say that anymore.

which do you object to? the half black? or the punk?

I object to the derogatory way he addressed the POTUS, injecting race into a matter where it doesn't belong. Hence my response.

Not spelling out PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, but instead referring to him with a word that reminds me of an inflamed pus-filled wound is just as disrespectful and derogatory and lazy to boot.

At least, what I posted was true on both counts.

Boy, this crowd is a real trip.

First of all...he's not out yet.

Secondly, NOBODY is reporting this story but FOX, at least not yet.

Thirdly, while y'all are arguing over who gets the credit, the story itself tells you that it's not FOX, it's not O'Reilly, it's not Obama. It's his lawyer:

"The court ruled on the motion that excluded the evidence on the charge because of a violation of his constitutional rights under Mexican law which resulted in the charge being dropped," Hammar Sr. said.

Read more: Jon Hammar, Marine jailed in Mexico, to be released from prison today | Fox News

Forum List

Back