Fox News Just Announced

Given the fact that the majority of Faux News viewers are 65 and older, many confined to old age homes(televisions locked on Faux News 24/7) I can't see how Bill O'Reilly's threats of boycotting Mexico would help one iota in this situation.

Very good point, but forgets the facts that Young people get older, and as they do, they become wiser, as history shows, and inevitably, sooner or later, unless blocked by terminal liberalitosis, they become conservatives.

Also, old people are far better in the position to travel than young folks, because older people have worked all their lives, saved and have the means to travel while you and your ungrateful young ilk are hunkered down in your old parents`` basement, spewing your hate against those who give you your undeserved comfort in life.

And you are also forgetting that old people vote. And the fact that the pendulum swings.

So, GLOAT, along with your Obama.

I will soon turn 65 and don't watch Faux News. I am heading for Mexico early in the new year, if this marine were still sitting in jail it wouldn't stop me from going. Fuck Fox News and Bill O'Reilly.

And fuck you too, I worked hard for 43 years before retiring, people who accuse others of hunkering down in their parents basement usually are living there themselves.

It's unusual for someone about to turn 65 to make fun of others for doing so. So maybe it's a mental immaturity we're dealing with here. All the f-words tell me this is very possible.

Did you bother to read the post I was responding to? The one where the guy called Obama a half-black punk?

which do you object to? the half black? or the punk?

I object to the derogatory way he addressed the POTUS, injecting race into a matter where it doesn't belong. Hence my response.

I object too. obama should never have been called a half black punk. His being half black has no bearing on whether or not he's a punk. He's a punk and would be a punk if he was purple.

Did you bother to read the post I was responding to? The one where the guy called Obama a half-black punk?

That was my post. Maybe ``punk`` was bit heavy, but it has nothing to do with his race, only his half-baked policies.

But is he not HALF black. Race seems to be so important to liberals.

Half black fits. Punk? You betcha! But the n-word? C'mon. Even the irretreivably ignorant don't say that anymore.

You're not too bright, are you?

I object to the derogatory way he addressed the POTUS, injecting race into a matter where it doesn't belong. Hence my response.

so only loonytics on the left are allowed to inject race where it doesn't belong? We get it. Hypocrite.

Not spelling out PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, but instead referring to him with a word that reminds me of an inflamed pus-filled wound is just as disrespectful and derogatory and lazy to boot.

At least, what I posted was true on both counts.

Funny. When I refer to Obama as 'president' I use lower case letters and put 'president' in parenthesis.:D

Given the fact that the majority of Faux News viewers are 65 and older, many confined to old age homes(televisions locked on Faux News 24/7) I can't see how Bill O'Reilly's threats of boycotting Mexico would help one iota in this situation.

Very good point, but forgets the facts that Young people get older, and as they do, they become wiser, as history shows, and inevitably, sooner or later, unless blocked by terminal liberalitosis, they become conservatives.

Also, old people are far better in the position to travel than young folks, because older people have worked all their lives, saved and have the means to travel while you and your ungrateful young ilk are hunkered down in your old parents`` basement, spewing your hate against those who give you your undeserved comfort in life.

And you are also forgetting that old people vote. And the fact that the pendulum swings.

I will soon turn 65 and don't watch Faux News. I am heading for Mexico early in the new year, if this marine were still sitting in jail it wouldn't stop me from going. Fuck Fox News and Bill O'Reilly.

And fuck you too, I worked hard for 43 years before retiring, people who accuse others of hunkering down in their parents basement usually are living there themselves. Do you at least have a toilet down there?

fuck you too, Fox news got our marine back, you were delighted in his misery so fuck you too.

That was my post. Maybe ``punk`` was bit heavy, but it has nothing to do with his race, only his half-baked policies.

Half black fits. Punk? You betcha! But the n-word? C'mon. Even the irretreivably ignorant don't say that anymore.

You're not too bright, are you?

Bright enough to have YOUR number.:D

And fuck you too, I worked hard for 43 years before retiring, people who accuse others of hunkering down in their parents basement usually are living there themselves.

If not for the embargo, you would probably go and kiss Castro`s boots in Cuba.

Try North Korea, brave, liberal boy! And remember using obscenity only enhances your image among your fellow fourteen-year-olds aching to grow up.

BTW, I am 73 years old (and if I had a bit more luck on my first date I could have a son your age) and I DO work and play in the basement where my computer is.

MY OWN HOUSE, MY OWN BASEMENT. And that is the place where my TV is, as well. I watch FOX News and CNN and MSNBC and broadcast TV, but not like the usual idiots, in real time. I record my favorite TV shows, watch them at my convenience and ignore and skip over the mind-numbing commercials.

One thing you got me on: I only worked 37 years at the same company, starting on the factory floor, then as soon as I had the chance I got out of the union and became a SELF-TAUGHT computer programmer. I retired early, with the knowledge that I earned my company`s award for excellence at the workplace and in the community.

And when I left the factory floor and the union, I also left profanity and obscenity behind. In other words, I GREW UP!

Last edited:

Not spelling out PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, but instead referring to him with a word that reminds me of an inflamed pus-filled wound is just as disrespectful and derogatory and lazy to boot.

Funny. When I refer to Obama as 'president' I use lower case letters and put 'president' in parenthesis.:D

So your bitterness forces you to use improper grammar and come across like a moron?

Boy, this crowd is a real trip.

First of all...he's not out yet.

Secondly, NOBODY is reporting this story but FOX, at least not yet.

Thirdly, while y'all are arguing over who gets the credit, the story itself tells you that it's not FOX, it's not O'Reilly, it's not Obama. It's his lawyer:

"The court ruled on the motion that excluded the evidence on the charge because of a violation of his constitutional rights under Mexican law which resulted in the charge being dropped," Hammar Sr. said.

Read more: Jon Hammar, Marine jailed in Mexico, to be released from prison today | Fox News

Hey jackass... None of the other news stations cared from the start.

So your bitterness forces you to use improper grammar and come across like a moron?

Coming from the expert moron asshole himself.

:fu:

It's unusual for someone about to turn 65 to make fun of others for doing so. So maybe it's a mental immaturity we're dealing with here. All the f-words tell me this is very possible.

I'm making fun of 65 year olds who watch Faux News, surveys show that the majority of Faux News viewers are 65 and older.

Thirdly, while y'all are arguing over who gets the credit, the story itself tells you that it's not FOX, it's not O'Reilly, it's not Obama. It's his lawyer:

"The court ruled on the motion that excluded the evidence on the charge because of a violation of his constitutional rights under Mexican law which resulted in the charge being dropped," Hammar Sr. said.

Read more: Jon Hammar, Marine jailed in Mexico, to be released from prison today | Fox News

Keep telling your self that, bozo

Using the n-word was the tip off for me. Kinda makes it obvious.

It was important enough to you to use it in a derogatory way. There's enough stormfront on this board that you don't have to try to hide your social predilections, flow - joe, there's a place in this world even for you. You'll have to excuse some of us for not joining you there.

Coming from the expert moron asshole himself.

:fu:

Meh, I think it's cute you're so interested in me but we've already established you're a lunatic partisan piece of shit who's opinion doesn't matter... So I'm just going to go back to being like everyone else in your life and ignore your idiocy and personal shortcomings.

Worked for Hunter Thompson, works for me too. Sorry. That's a LITERARY reference, didn't mean to confuse you. And yes, Obama will always be 'president' to me.

Hey jackass... None of the other news stations cared from the start.

I checked out MSNBC and Huffingsome they still don't care. :badgrin:

I refer to him as the presidebt, not the president. I've never capitalized his name because obama isn't worthy of that much respect.

Forum List

Back