Fox News Just Announced

HOW?? and WHY??

Fox does not run positive stories on Mexico and scapegoats them for all the nations ills. Fox is not popular in Mexico and pressure from Fox only increases the likelyhood that Mexico will dig in its heels

Thankfully, skillful negotiations behind the scenes ($$$) by the State Department got the job done

It may come as a surprise to you, but FOX has a very popular and successful Spanish language operation in Mexico.

Sure...and I bet they trash Mexico as much as Fox USA does

Fox does not run positive stories on Mexico and scapegoats them for all the nations ills. Fox is not popular in Mexico and pressure from Fox only increases the likelyhood that Mexico will dig in its heels

Thankfully, skillful negotiations behind the scenes ($$$) by the State Department got the job done

It may come as a surprise to you, but FOX has a very popular and successful Spanish language operation in Mexico.

We know why the cartels love obama, he sends them ak47s.

Given the fact that the majority of Faux News viewers are 65 and older, many confined to old age homes(televisions locked on Faux News 24/7) I can't see how Bill O'Reilly's threats of boycotting Mexico would help one iota in this situation.

Last edited:
Not only would obama do nothing, but he has stated through his puppet Jay Carney that he had no idea it happened. The state department did nothing, and told the parents they would do nothing. Does the state department want some kind of credit now? That's chutzpah.

Well, actually, Thank You, Bill O'Reilley and FOX News, for shaming this half-black punk to do something decent, at last, for the first time, if he actually had anything to do with the marine's release.

Now your true feelings come out. You can't give credit to a half-******, right?

I give Him just as much credit as you liberals give/gave to Clarence Thomas, Colin Powell (before he revealed his inborn racism), Condy Rice, Alan Keys, Alan West, Michael Steele, J.C. Watts, Mia Love, Michele Malkin, Bobby Jindal, Nikki Haley, Juan Williams or EVERY person of color who is not slavishly toe the Democrat Party line.

Read the article about the Senate appointment from South Carolina in the New York Times.

And if you have any sense of shame, CRY!!

JokefK is one of the biggest racist pieces of dung on this board.. pay him no mind... but people will do the same to you if you keep up with the racist rhetoric as well

Last edited:

I don't believe I've ever heard Fox 'trash' Mexico. Maybe some of its less savory citizens, but the country? Naw. Thats just dumb.

Obamination never knows what is going on.....F&F, Libya, this crap.....because he is too stupid and too busy playing golf.

Also, busy working with David Axelrod to make their campaign donations email over the CT massacre have the "right touch."

Not only would obama do nothing, but he has stated through his puppet Jay Carney that he had no idea it happened. The state department did nothing, and told the parents they would do nothing. Does the state department want some kind of credit now? That's chutzpah.

GOOD...Mexico must be a really messed up country for this to happen. :(

You really think that we don't jail foreigners who break our laws?

I'm glad he is being released but GET REAL.

As for the Rs, its about fucking time they did something besides obstruct.

So says the mental ward patient.

Given the fact that the majority of Faux News viewers are 65 and older, many confined to old age homes(televisions locked on Faux News 24/7) I can't see how Bill O'Reilly's threats of boycotting Mexico would help one iota in this situation.

If they did, they would not be popular and successful in Mexico.

Same as FOX News in America would not be popular and successful if they trashed America.

If you can`t see the folly of your argument, I feel sorry for you.

Obama-winner-300x271.jpg

Thank you Obama !

So says the guy who probably sits on his butt all day, whining for Mommy to give him some more money so he can continue to be a worthless bum. Sorry, Bud, I worked hard all my life for the lifestyle I've become accustomed to, you'll have to get your handouts somewhere else.

Good news indeed. .

I love it when Bill O`Reilly puts his power and pressure behind causes that benefit humankind.

Even presidents, listen.

obama wouldn't even address the issue. The state department told the family that they would do nothing. Nothing could be done.

It was likely Bill O'Reilly who gave mexico the ultimatum last night that had more to do with this release than what obama, that slug, didn't do. What a pig obama is. He could call Sandra Fluke. He could tell the world that a thug like Trayvon Martin could be his son, but refused to lift a finger to help a marine who was injured in HIS war.

Obama is one big Fuck Stick, bet your ass if it was one of his own ,he would be raising all kinds of hell.....What a douche bag

Now your true feelings come out. You can't give credit to a half-******, right?

I give Him just as much credit as you liberals give/gave to Clarence Thomas, Colin Powell (before he revealed his inborn racism), Condy Rice, Alan Keys, Alan West, Michael Steele, J.C. Watts, Mia Love, Michele Malkin, Bobby Jindal, Nikki Haley, Juan Williams or EVERY person of color who is not slavishly toe the Democrat Party line.

Read the article about the Senate appointment from South Carolina in the New York Times.

And if you have any sense of shame, CRY!!

JokefK is one of the biggest racist pieces of dung on this board.. pay him no mind... but people will do the same to you if you keep up with the racist rhetoric as well

How am I racist, SlimyGape?

I guess the voices in your head are talking to you....nobody was talking to you, you stupid fuck.

Oh, I make more than you and have done more for this country than an internet piece of shit like you.

So says the guy who probably sits on his butt all day, whining for Mommy to give him some more money so he can continue to be a worthless bum. Sorry, Bud, I worked hard all my life for the lifestyle I've become accustomed to, you'll have to get your handouts somewhere else.

Forum List

Back