Fox News Just Announced

This was all a conspiracy by Obama. He engineered the Mexican gun laws and made us that the Mexican government enforced them....just so he could capture an ex-Marine and then rescue him just in time for Christmas.

Thank God for Fox News

What the fuck does Faux News have to with this?

"The court ruled on the motion that excluded the evidence on the charge because of a violation of his constitutional rights under Mexican law which resulted in the charge being dropped," Hammar Sr. said.

Good job, Mr. President.

And fuck you all who tried to use this against him.

Well, actually, Thank You, Bill O'Reilley and FOX News, for shaming this half-black punk to do something decent, at last, for the first time, if he actually had anything to do with the marine's release.

Now your true feelings come out. You can't give credit to a half-******, right?

Good job, Mr. President.

Well, actually, Thank You, Bill O'Reilley and FOX News, for shaming this half-black punk to do something decent, at last, for the first time, if he actually had anything to do with the marine's release.

I'll give credit to him if he did it.

maybe he did.

Sure don't

With all the goodwill Fox has with Mexico it probably caused the kid to be locked up longer

HOW?? and WHY??

Fox does not run positive stories on Mexico and scapegoats them for all the nations ills. Fox is not popular in Mexico and pressure from Fox only increases the likelyhood that Mexico will dig in its heels

Thankfully, skillful negotiations behind the scenes ($$$) by the State Department got the job done

All utter nonsense. Several years ago Fox promoted a boycott of France. It hit their tourism HARD. That same threat was leveled AFTER the state dept told the family there was nothing they could do.

FOX ROX

Sure don't

With all the goodwill Fox has with Mexico it probably caused the kid to be locked up longer

HOW?? and WHY??

Fox does not run positive stories on Mexico and scapegoats them for all the nations ills. Fox is not popular in Mexico and pressure from Fox only increases the likelyhood that Mexico will dig in its heels

Thankfully, skillful negotiations behind the scenes ($$$) by the State Department got the job done

It may come as a surprise to you, but FOX has a very popular and successful Spanish language operation in Mexico.

I am sure there was help or push or whatever from all sorts of areas.. media, government, and personal pleas... And no matter where it came from, all I care about is the result of this guy coming home

Good job, Mr. President.

I give Him just as much credit as you liberals give/gave to Clarence Thomas, Colin Powell (before he revealed his inborn racism), Condy Rice, Alan Keys, Alan West, Michael Steele, J.C. Watts, Mia Love, Michele Malkin, Bobby Jindal, Nikki Haley, Juan Williams or EVERY person of color who is not slavishly toe the Democrat Party line.

Read the article about the Senate appointment from South Carolina in the New York Times.

And if you have any sense of shame, CRY!!

Last edited:

I'll give credit to him if he did it.

maybe he did.

Rest assured, if he did anything to do with it, he would be bragging about it.

Good job, Mr. President.

I can barely contain myself from laughing at the morons who actually believe Bill O' had anything to do with this....hilarious!

I did predict a couple of days ago that he would take credit for it though!

It's certainly one of those times for quiet diplomacy. The problems of gun smuggling from the US into Mexico is taken very seriously down there. Who would of thought a shotgun would be a banned weapon.

I guess the bottom line is not to expect US Customs officials to know Mexican law. Better yet, if you're going hunting in a foreign country, find out their gun laws and have your weapon shipped there. You know what they say about ignorance of the law.

On the upside, 4 months to get an appeal hearing sounds pretty damn fast compared to how slow American courts move. Thank Senator Bill Nelson and the State Department for getting the job done in a way that saves face for both countries.

HOW?? and WHY??

All utter nonsense. Several years ago Fox promoted a boycott of France. It hit their tourism HARD. That same threat was leveled AFTER the state dept told the family there was nothing they could do.

FOX ROX

I know

That Fox led "Freedom Fries" really brought France to its knees

But at least they still have the war on Christmas

He didn't do shit until the GOP, conservative talk radio and media forced him to help an American in danger.

He didn't do shit for Americans in danger in Libya either.

He doesn't care about you, idiot.....you would rot in some foreign prison while he parties it up in DC, NYC, Chicago, Miami, LA, etc.

Good job, Mr. President.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRCQmNMOqUY]Jan Hammer - Crockett's Theme (performed live by Kebu @ Dynamo, Turku, 5.5.2012) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back