Fox News is preparing to fire Bill O'Reilly

NX6ZQ.gif

:lol:

Remember, it doesn't matter if he retains his millions of viewers, it all comes down to the advertisers, and if they're afraid of the fallout they'll receive if they advertise during his show, then FOX will have to let him go.
As we have learned from all the manufactured outrage against Rush Limbaugh, advertisers come back. Viewers leave permanently.

From everything I've read, Rush was genuinely hurt. He got some of the advertisers back, but he's had to court the smaller companies nowadays.

Fox News would not let the biggest name on their station go over such an allegation. O'Reilly clearly has a history that has required Fox to payout millions in legal settlements.
No male is safe from the Feminazi brigades if enough of them lie and make accusations, and they know that.

Fox News would not let the biggest name on their station go over such an allegation. O'Reilly clearly has a history that has required Fox to payout millions in legal settlements.
No male is safe from the Feminazi brigades if enough of them lie and make accusations, and they know that.

Do you believe that is what is occurring concerning O'Reilly?

If Bill O'Reilly isn't free to sexually harass his co-workers then are any of us truly free?
The latest complaint was that he totally ignored a clerical worker and leered at her when she wasn't looking.

If ignoring someone is sexual harassment then everyone is guilty of sexual harassment. No exceptions.

Reading the article in the Wall Street Journal, it very much sounded like the top brass at Fox News are serious about washing their hands of O'Reilly. Man, I never thought it would go that far. Maybe a suspension at most, but a full-on firing? Jeez. :uhoh3:

Reading the article in the Wall Street Journal, it very much sounded like the top brass at Fox News are serious about washing their hands of O'Reilly. Man, I never thought it would go that far. Maybe a suspension at most, but a full-on firing? Jeez. :uhoh3:

Paying millions of dollars in legal settlements is chump change, but the loss in advertising revenue on the other hand...

If I had O'Reilly's money, I would retire and go fishing most every day.

Also, he has enough money to be a sugar daddy to a young and pretty sugar baby, so why sexually harass coworkers?

Some fellas just can't help themselves, whether they,re attracted to the risk, the game or whatever it may be...

Look at what happened with Ivanka Trump merchandise. The stores made a huge noise about not carrying her brand. Then sales exploded on line. Now the stores have quietly restored her merchandise.

Sadly, in this politically correct world anything a woman says about a male co-worker is believed and acted upon.

Thus a sideways glance is sexual harassment.

A compliment about nice habiliments is sexual harassment.

A "Good morning, you are looking good today" is construed "You called me ugly at other times of the day" so it is sexual harassment.

An accusation is as good as a conviction.

With sufficient malice and the certain knowledge that she can do it, a woman can ruin a man's life forever.

I hope quits or is fired...I cant stand that arrogant fuck stick and how he constantly interrupts his guests.

If Bill O'Reilly isn't free to sexually harass his co-workers then are any of us truly free?
The latest complaint was that he totally ignored a clerical worker and leered at her when she wasn't looking.

If ignoring someone is sexual harassment then everyone is guilty of sexual harassment. No exceptions.
He oggled her boobs and her legs and called her "hot chocolate" and made comments like "Lookin good, honey." She didn't work for him and he had no business talking to her at all, let alone with comments like that. She doesn't want any money; this was back in 2008, but she wanted to support the women who have sued him in the past by adding her experience to the list.
He acted like a pig. He's been in hot water for it several times before and you'd think a man who is so goddam BRIGHT (or at least he thinks he is) would learn to behave. I'm glad Fox is considering getting rid of him. Do you think if they keep him on that he might get the point THIS time?

He oggled her boobs and her legs and called her "hot chocolate" and made comments like "Lookin good, honey." She didn't work for him and he had no business talking to her at all, let alone with comments like that. She doesn't want any money; this was back in 2008, but she wanted to support the women who have sued him in the past by adding her experience to the list.
He acted like a pig. He's been in hot water for it several times before and you'd think a man who is so goddam BRIGHT (or at least he thinks he is) would learn to behave. I'm glad Fox is considering getting rid of him. Do you think if they keep him on that he might get the point THIS time?
any proof or is this a bimbo trying to get her 15 minutes

Don't you ever get tired of cleaning up after your hero's mistakes? And you have so many heroes making so many mistakes!
Sexual harrassment is not a mistake. It is a conscious abuse of power by one individual over another. It is nothing but the "grab the pussy" mentality of our own beloved President that any woman is free game.

any proof or is this a bimbo trying to get her 15 minutes
She doesn't want any money and I'm sure she knew full well what people would say about her. That's why they say 80-90% of sexual harrassment is not reported. It is an invitation to personality assassination to accuse a celebrity like Bill O'Reilly. So I don't see what she would gain. I have not even heard her name released. That's a weird type of "fame" to be seeking.

Forum List

Back