Fox News is preparing to fire Bill O'Reilly

No male is safe from the Feminazi brigades if enough of them lie and make accusations, and they know that.

Sadly, in this politically correct world anything a woman says about a male co-worker is believed and acted upon.

Thus a sideways glance is sexual harassment.

A compliment about nice habiliments is sexual harassment.

A "Good morning, you are looking good today" is construed "You called me ugly at other times of the day" so it is sexual harassment.

An accusation is as good as a conviction.

With sufficient malice and the certain knowledge that she can do it, a woman can ruin a man's life forever.
. Not only a women, but any other so called manufactured victim that the liberals are producing like an army just waiting their turn to strike now. It must be understood finally that the left is waging war upon the right, and if the right doesn't armor up for the battle, then they will be devoured as lambs being slaughtered by a lion. Many have been empowered to have one goal in mind these days, and that goal has become to destroy Christianity and consevatism.
The Alt Right is too cowardly to armor up for anything. You are all snowfakes and elfcats, for heaven's sakes. Oh, you are not real Christians, either.
. Elfcats ??? LOL. Who the heck are you to judge whether someone is a real Christian or not ?? Do you think a Christian is perfect, and so if you see a slip or smell weakness, then you swoop in like the evil one who is an accuser of the brethren/Christians if they don't tow the line as the Children of Israel couldn't even do ? How do you like running with the devil Jake ? Is he warming your heart up for the slaughter ?
I can, if you can't. A person who claims to be a Christian, like JB or beagle or others, who simply cannot live by the Golden Rule on the Board, is not a Christian. And when they start churning out nonsense about wars between the Dark (the left) and the Light (the right), you know they are elfcats scampering around the bend of reason. You faux followers of the Lord are quite willing to chew out those who don't tow the line as you think they should. You are beezlebub's babe, Beagle9: the Dark Lord has you and he took you down so easily. You are an elfcat, yes.
Good grief... LOL. What's the golden rule on the board Jake ? Are you living by it ?

If Bill O'Reilly isn't free to sexually harass his co-workers then are any of us truly free?
The latest complaint was that he totally ignored a clerical worker and leered at her when she wasn't looking.

If ignoring someone is sexual harassment then everyone is guilty of sexual harassment. No exceptions.
Don't you ever get tired of cleaning up after your hero's mistakes? And you have so many heroes making so many mistakes!
Sexual harrassment is not a mistake. It is a conscious abuse of power by one individual over another. It is nothing but the "grab the pussy" mentality of our own beloved President that any woman is free game.
. Never the woman's fault right, GOT IT........ Everytime these bridges fall, we are becoming a more polarized society where no one can trust anyone anymore. To much blame these days, and not enough taking care of business without having government over seeing everything now. What a shame !!!!! Why not a meeting called between the two, and with the company officials in order to resolve it, and both individuals then walk away if no physical contact was ever made ? I mean is everyone snowflakes that they get so offended at everything these days ?? Good grief get some adult diapers on for Pete sake, and quit crying about everything.
No one is crying. Too much blame these days? Then when an employee sexually harasses another employee, school them once and if it doesn't work, get rid of them. There doesn't have to be physical contact to use your power over another employee in an inappropriate manner, such as hoping to receive sexual favors. Bill O'Reilly, as Fox's #1 Star, would not be someone to piss off, at least not as long as you were working there. I give women a lot of credit for putting up with all the flak they have to endure to bring a suit like this. Look back at the shit being assumed about all of THEM. That's why women keep quiet and that's why it continues to go on. Although I have to say, things have gotten a lot better .... or maybe it's just because I'm old now. LOL.
. I hope this case goes all the way in order to prove innocence or guilt or sadly the slippery slope will be greased down once again.

The point is that you are wrong again, mud.

As if you were ever a good judge of what is right and what is wrong.

But saying I'm wrong isn't worth a bucket of piss.
I proved that it's been ongoing for years. O'Reilly had to go. Liberals have taken over Fox.
I haven't been watching them much since the inauguration because of their liberally slanted reporting.
Fuck em.
. Sounds like some real undermining going on at Fox maybe, so what is it then "divide & conquer" until the take over takes hold maybe ?? Fox has been a target of the left big time, so it is no surprise what is going on since the election.

Sounds like he did this to himself. Fox would not let him go without legit circumstances. Will fox let him say good bye? He's a multi millionaire so I don't feel too bad...he will be fine. All you need in america is money and nothing too bad can happen.

Sadly, in this politically correct world anything a woman says about a male co-worker is believed and acted upon.

Thus a sideways glance is sexual harassment.

A compliment about nice habiliments is sexual harassment.

A "Good morning, you are looking good today" is construed "You called me ugly at other times of the day" so it is sexual harassment.

An accusation is as good as a conviction.

With sufficient malice and the certain knowledge that she can do it, a woman can ruin a man's life forever.
. Not only a women, but any other so called manufactured victim that the liberals are producing like an army just waiting their turn to strike now. It must be understood finally that the left is waging war upon the right, and if the right doesn't armor up for the battle, then they will be devoured as lambs being slaughtered by a lion. Many have been empowered to have one goal in mind these days, and that goal has become to destroy Christianity and consevatism.
The Alt Right is too cowardly to armor up for anything. You are all snowfakes and elfcats, for heaven's sakes. Oh, you are not real Christians, either.
. Elfcats ??? LOL. Who the heck are you to judge whether someone is a real Christian or not ?? Do you think a Christian is perfect, and so if you see a slip or smell weakness, then you swoop in like the evil one who is an accuser of the brethren/Christians if they don't tow the line as the Children of Israel couldn't even do ? How do you like running with the devil Jake ? Is he warming your heart up for the slaughter ?
I can, if you can't. A person who claims to be a Christian, like JB or beagle or others, who simply cannot live by the Golden Rule on the Board, is not a Christian. And when they start churning out nonsense about wars between the Dark (the left) and the Light (the right), you know they are elfcats scampering around the bend of reason. You faux followers of the Lord are quite willing to chew out those who don't tow the line as you think they should. You are beezlebub's babe, Beagle9: the Dark Lord has you and he took you down so easily. You are an elfcat, yes.
Good grief... LOL. What's the golden rule on the board Jake ? Are you living by it ?
You certainly are not. Rest my case.

Now the fury over Vice President Pence never meeting alone with women makes sense. The left must have had the women coached, ready and paid.

Dana Perino was pleading for viewers not to leave. That was my cue to see what I recorded on the DVD.

Shut up Snowflake.

The point is this was in the works for years.

You see liberals can't win with their ideas...because their ideas suck. They have to win with deception and misinformation.
That about nails it.

They haven't had a new idea since the Communist Manifesto.

Sexual harrassment is not a mistake. It is a conscious abuse of power by one individual over another. It is nothing but the "grab the pussy" mentality of our own beloved President that any woman is free game.
Not always.

Sometimes it is the result of spite or opportunism in the mind of the 'victim'.

If Bill O'Reilly isn't free to sexually harass his co-workers then are any of us truly free?
The latest complaint was that he totally ignored a clerical worker and leered at her when she wasn't looking.

If ignoring someone is sexual harassment then everyone is guilty of sexual harassment. No exceptions.
Don't you ever get tired of cleaning up after your hero's mistakes? And you have so many heroes making so many mistakes!
. Never the woman's fault right, GOT IT........ Everytime these bridges fall, we are becoming a more polarized society where no one can trust anyone anymore. To much blame these days, and not enough taking care of business without having government over seeing everything now. What a shame !!!!! Why not a meeting called between the two, and with the company officials in order to resolve it, and both individuals then walk away if no physical contact was ever made ? I mean is everyone snowflakes that they get so offended at everything these days ?? Good grief get some adult diapers on for Pete sake, and quit crying about everything.
I got it only partially right. Sure Conservatives love to take the easy road and blame Liberals for all life's problems. But they can also take the low road and blame the victims.

I got it only partially right. Sure Conservatives love to take the easy road and blame Liberals for all life's problems. But they can also take the low road and blame the victims.
. You mean like this poor victim who was sexually asaulted by the couple whose boyfriend kissed his girlfriend on the forehead ????

Forum List

Back