Fox News is preparing to fire Bill O'Reilly

If Bill O'Reilly isn't free to sexually harass his co-workers then are any of us truly free?
The latest complaint was that he totally ignored a clerical worker and leered at her when she wasn't looking.

If ignoring someone is sexual harassment then everyone is guilty of sexual harassment. No exceptions.
He oggled her boobs and her legs and called her "hot chocolate" and made comments like "Lookin good, honey." She didn't work for him and he had no business talking to her at all, let alone with comments like that. She doesn't want any money; this was back in 2008, but she wanted to support the women who have sued him in the past by adding her experience to the list.
He acted like a pig. He's been in hot water for it several times before and you'd think a man who is so goddam BRIGHT (or at least he thinks he is) would learn to behave. I'm glad Fox is considering getting rid of him. Do you think if they keep him on that he might get the point THIS time?
If I had O'Reilly's money, I would retire and go fishing most every day.

Also, he has enough money to be a sugar daddy to a young and pretty sugar baby, so why sexually harass coworkers?

He EARNED every single penny of his wealth by having the most successful show on TV and having written a number of best selling books.

He also donates all proceeds of his show to charity.

so calling someone hot chocolate is sexual harrasment?
It is unless you're her boyfriend.
I know a lot of people that met through their jobs and later got married. Seems like there is a very thin line between acceptable behavior and sexual harassment and it often depends on the perception of the victim.

We had a office romance go bad.....we all saw what was going on and she was just as guilty as he was...then he dumped her and she tried the sexual harrassment gig and it blew up in her face and she was fired.

If Bill O'Reilly isn't free to sexually harass his co-workers then are any of us truly free?
The latest complaint was that he totally ignored a clerical worker and leered at her when she wasn't looking.

If ignoring someone is sexual harassment then everyone is guilty of sexual harassment. No exceptions.
He oggled her boobs and her legs and called her "hot chocolate" and made comments like "Lookin good, honey." She didn't work for him and he had no business talking to her at all, let alone with comments like that. She doesn't want any money; this was back in 2008, but she wanted to support the women who have sued him in the past by adding her experience to the list.
He acted like a pig. He's been in hot water for it several times before and you'd think a man who is so goddam BRIGHT (or at least he thinks he is) would learn to behave. I'm glad Fox is considering getting rid of him. Do you think if they keep him on that he might get the point THIS time?
If I had O'Reilly's money, I would retire and go fishing most every day.

Also, he has enough money to be a sugar daddy to a young and pretty sugar baby, so why sexually harass coworkers?

He EARNED every single penny of his wealth by having the most successful show on TV and having written a number of best selling books.

He also donates all proceeds of his show to charity.
Did anyone say he didn't earn or deserve his money? I sure didn't say that!

so calling someone hot chocolate is sexual harrasment?
It is unless you're her boyfriend.
really? :lmao:
Yes, NLT, really. Let this be a learning opportunity for you.

So, in your twisted Bizzarro upside-down typical liberal world a compliment is an insult?
You have an opportunity to learn something from this, or not, up to you. Yes, it is offensive to many women when they don't know you from Adam and you walk up to them and make remarks about her body.

Yes, it is offensive to many women when they don't know you from Adam and you walk up to them and make remarks about her body.

Is that what happened...she did not even know Bill? :lmao:

We had a office romance go bad.....we all saw what was going on and she was just as guilty as he was...then he dumped her and she tried the sexual harrassment gig and it blew up in her face and she was fired.
You see? Women making false allegations aren't automatically allowed to win suits. H.R. lawyers are pretty smart. Which means the O'Reilly payouts were no doubt valid.

Yes, it is offensive to many women when they don't know you from Adam and you walk up to them and make remarks about her body.

Is that what happened...she did not even know Bill? :lmao:
What are you laughing at? It's funny that some pig starts bothering you in the elevator and at the water cooler, in the hall? She did not work in his department.

You see? Women making false allegations aren't automatically allowed to win suits. H.R. lawyers are pretty smart. Which means the O'Reilly payouts were no doubt valid.
That doesnt mean he was guilty...lawyers will settle false claims if it is cheaper to make the problem go away.

That doesnt mean he was guilty...lawyers will settle false claims if it is cheaper to make the problem go away.
True, but millions? Lawyers don't settle patently false claims they know won't make it through court.

No. They would not ditch bill over such petty bullshit.
He is an asshole and a phony. Good riddance.

What does it say about Americans that he could have a high rated show for decades?

What does it say about Americans that he could have a high rated show for decades?
Even if he is off Fox, we haven't heard the last from him, I predict. He will be doing speaking engagements, be a visiting talking head on news shows; he's written a bazillion books. He certainly COULD retire but a guy with that big an ego is not going to go quietly.

So they're trying to Herman Cain O'Reilly now eh ? On and on it all goes where men and women collide in the workplace, and also in the military. It's going to get to the point where neither will trust the other any longer, then what ??? If O'Reilly is guilty, then what a shame it will be, but what's worse is the long term affects that all these situations will be bringing to the table now. Good grief..
Blame women....muslims do.

Even if he is off Fox, we haven't heard the last from him, I predict. He will be doing speaking engagements, be a visiting talking head on news shows; he's written a bazillion books. He certainly COULD retire but a guy with that big an ego is not going to go quietly.
sadly yes...Bill is as big a fraud as obama and most of the political class. It was all about the money and power for old Bill. He should be discredited and ignored.

Fox News would not let the biggest name on their station go over such an allegation. O'Reilly clearly has a history that has required Fox to payout millions in legal settlements.
No male is safe from the Feminazi brigades if enough of them lie and make accusations, and they know that.
Yep....blame the women, just like muslims do.

I don't believe we have either, but he may have to wait several years or months if he has a non-compete clause in his contract.

Fox News would not let the biggest name on their station go over such an allegation. O'Reilly clearly has a history that has required Fox to payout millions in legal settlements.
No male is safe from the Feminazi brigades if enough of them lie and make accusations, and they know that.

Sadly, in this politically correct world anything a woman says about a male co-worker is believed and acted upon.

Thus a sideways glance is sexual harassment.

A compliment about nice habiliments is sexual harassment.

A "Good morning, you are looking good today" is construed "You called me ugly at other times of the day" so it is sexual harassment.

An accusation is as good as a conviction.

With sufficient malice and the certain knowledge that she can do it, a woman can ruin a man's life forever.
Nope, that's not how it works...but that's how some men want to complain it works.....here's the deal....if you don't want someone to do it to your wife, your sister, your mother or your daughter...then it's inappropriate. Easy peasy.

Forum List

Back