Gold Member
May 3, 2017
Northern WI.
Capture_1209.jpg
`
`

Capture_1210.jpg

`

Another case of liberals trying to quote conservatives as a final authority. Almost as if they know their own character is so demented and twisted that only by finding a straw conservative can they speak with authority. This sort of mole-like, infiltration and co-option fits their characters very well.
Even Hillary tried to (mis)quite Ronald Reagan as Trump kicked her ass.
Watch for it. It’s unmistakable once you pick up on it.
Six figure salary or not you aren’t very convincing windparadox.

Does that mistrust include the dozens of liberals that Fox has in its staff, and has appearing on its balanced broadcasts ? (in contrast to the stark absence of conservatives in CNN, MSNBC)

HA HA. Once again, liberals ask as to believe stuff from their liberal sources, (universities, think tanks, media, politicians)

Another case of liberals trying to quote conservatives as a final authority. Almost as if they know their own character is so demented and twisted that only by finding a straw conservative can they speak with authority. This sort of mole-like, infiltration and co-option fits their characters very well.
Trump kicked her ass by getting 3 million less votes than she did?

Does that mistrust include the dozens of liberals that Fox has in its staff, and has appearing on its balanced broadcasts ? (in contrast to the stark absence of conservatives in CNN, MSNBC)

HA HA. Once again, liberals ask as to believe stuff from their liberal sources, (universities, think tanks, media, politicians)

Can you point to a single fox show, other than Shep, where liberals are allowed to complete a statement or sentence without being interrupted by one or more RWNJs?

Well Dilbert...Trump kicked her ass by winning the presidency. Kicked her ass back to “nobody’s president...ever”
But you go ahead and enjoy your 3 million vote victory/loss...the sign of a true loser.

Well Dilbert...Trump kicked her ass by winning the presidency. Kicked her ass back to “nobody’s president...ever”
But you go ahead and enjoy your 3 million vote victory/loss...the sign of a true loser.
ec39d1_5837162.jpg

ec39d1_5837162.jpg

I’ll give you a hint for a reminder...his address is on an Avenue called “Pennsylvania” :)
Hillary wanted it but as a loser she doesn’t rate it.

`Can you point to a single fox show, other than Shep, where liberals are allowed to complete a statement or sentence without being interrupted by one or more RWNJs?
I won't point to a single Fox show, I'll point to ALL of them (past & present), and I'll go one better. Here's a list of some of the liberals on Fox, as compared to the absence of conservatives on liberal OMISSION media.

Bob Beckel, James Carville, Alan Colmes, Susan Estrich, Tamara Holder, Dennis Kucinich, Leslie Marshall, Kirsten Powers, Geraldo Rivera, Julie Roginsky, Joe Trippi, Lis Wiehl, Juan Williams, Lanny Davis, Doug Schoen, Geraldine Ferraro, Sally Kohn, etc.

I won't point to a single Fox show, I'll point to ALL of them (past & present), and I'll go one better. Here's a list of all the liberals on Fox, as compared to the absence of conservatives on liberal OMISSION media.
`
Former Fox News Analyst Calls Network a ‘Destructive Propaganda Machine’ - - For 10 years, Ralph Peters regularly appeared on Fox News to offer military analysis and insight as one of the cable network’s reliably conservative commenters. But he quit in March in disgust.

Mr. Peters, who announced his departure in a blistering farewell note to his colleagues, followed up on Wednesday with another searing attack, saying that the network was “doing a great, grave disservice to our country.”

The retired lieutenant colonel in the United States Army spoke on CNN in his first television interview since his departure. “With the rise of Donald Trump, Fox did become a destructive propaganda machine,” Mr. Peters said. “And I don’t do propaganda for anyone.”
`

Trump didn't have "bankruptcies (chapter 7) He has reorganizations (Chapter 11) Big difference.

His University did NOT fail. That is just another example of liberal BS, by spotlight on a miniscule bunch of malcontents, when 90% of the customers were satisfied (media didn't interview THEM)

I could go down your list, but why bother. It's just liberal propaganda, and you fall for it.

`
Former Fox News Analyst Calls Network a ‘Destructive Propaganda Machine’ - - For 10 years, Ralph Peters regularly appeared on Fox News to offer military analysis and insight as one of the cable network’s reliably conservative commenters. But he quit in March in disgust.

Mr. Peters, who announced his departure in a blistering farewell note to his colleagues, followed up on Wednesday with another searing attack, saying that the network was “doing a great, grave disservice to our country.”

The retired lieutenant colonel in the United States Army spoke on CNN in his first television interview since his departure. “With the rise of Donald Trump, Fox did become a destructive propaganda machine,” Mr. Peters said. “And I don’t do propaganda for anyone.”
`
None of that refutes my post that Fox is balanced with dozens of liberals, while CNN and MSNBC hardly have a conservative in sight. Fox balanced. CNN and MSNBC grossly UNbalanced.

I won't point to a single Fox show, I'll point to ALL of them (past & present), and I'll go one better. Here's a list of all the liberals on Fox, as compared to the absence of conservatives on liberal OMISSION media.
`

`

I don’t do propaganda anymore...he said *on CNN* :)

None of that refutes my post that Fox is balanced with dozens of liberals, while CNN and MSNBC hardly have a conservative in sight. Fox balanced. CNN and MSNBC grossly UNbalanced.
`
Proof? Evidence? You have none, just your opinion. If you want, I can go back in time (years) and point out a consistent pattern with fox, their complete inability to tell the truth without gross prevarication.

Forum List

Back