CNN Interviews Women on Kavanaugh

Christ, CNN lives on "If and buts" and count it as news.
normally yes. i'm moderately surprised to see them run this when the outcome isn't what i would think CNN would want to promote.

normally yes. i'm moderately surprised to see them run this when the outcome isn't what i would think CNN would want to promote.
But it's Anderson Cooper, and he has the follow on guest to repute what the women said. Democrat politics are a dirty, dirty game and they don't give a flying flip fuck sideways to a dime whose life they turn upside down as long as they can get their progressive, liberal schitick out in front of their followers and those that think with their feelings instead of logic and reason.

But it's Anderson Cooper, and he has the follow on guest to repute what the women said. Democrat politics are a dirty, dirty game and they don't give a flying flip fuck sideways to a dime whose life they turn upside down as long as they can get their progressive, liberal schitick out in front of their followers and those that think with their feelings instead of logic and reason.
the end justifies the means with them to be sure.

You can bet they weren't.
hmmm - the usual crowd of leftists are nowhere in this one.
I have been saying since this circus started, blue wave chances just took a major hit

Independents in key swing districts are gonna be turned off to Democrats for their behavior on this issue
that's the sad part *if* there was any credibility to the claim i'd be all for investigating it. but since even feinstein now says she can't say ford is telling the truth, this is all heresay. if we give this the same weight as a credible argument, then the door is open for the left to do this all the time.

those doors on all sides need to be shut and the madness needs to come to an end.

I have been saying since this circus started, blue wave chances just took a major hit

Independents in key swing districts are gonna be turned off to Democrats for their behavior on this issue
that's the sad part *if* there was any credibility to the claim i'd be all for investigating it. but since even feinstein now says she can't say ford is telling the truth, this is all heresay. if we give this the same weight as a credible argument, then the door is open for the left to do this all the time.

those doors on all sides need to be shut and the madness needs to come to an end.

No Feinstein isn't "now" doing anything. Feinstein simply said that she doesn't know who is telling the truth which is why there should be an independent investigation...just like have been conducted in the past without controversy.

What are Republicans hiding?

No Feinstein isn't "now" doing anything. Feinstein simply said that she doesn't know who is telling the truth which is why there should be an independent investigation...just like have been conducted in the past without controversy.

What are Republicans hiding?
which is why she never should have made it public until she could verify it or at least vet it to some degree.

what are the dems hiding?

Kavanaugh Accuser’s Lawyer Caught On Camera: ‘We Are Going To Resist’

Katz is representing Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, who claims Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her in the 1980s while the two were in high school.

The lawyer has numerous ties to the resistance against Trump, and was caught on camera at a protest in February 2017 after Jeff Sessions was confirmed as the administration’s attorney general.

“We are going to fight back,” she told a reporter. “We are going to resist. We will not be silenced.”

Katz was identified only as a “protester” by ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

The Gargoyle, the alumni magazine for the University of Wisconsin Law School, profiled Katz on August 9, 2018 and found her to be just as committed to fighting the president as she was at the 2017 protest.

“The resistance is not going away, says Katz, and she is committed to being part of it,” the Gargoyle wrote.
-----------
no ones buying your shit anymore, dude. the left pushed it too far and payback is coming.

i don't think CNN was expecting answers like this, esp from women.

Wow lol

seeing her lawyer being an active part of "the resistance" is quite telling as well.

Why? Why is more “telling” than the supposed objective investigator in Grassley‘s office tweeting support of Kavanaugh?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/09/20/brett-kavanaugh-confirmation-furor-over-mike-davis-tweets/1366391002/

cause they - like you - have an agenda against people, not policies. and as such i do not trust a thing they say to be fair or unbiased or even understand what those terms means.

so - since her lawyer says she will "resist" i take her at her word that's what she's doing and i don't trust her to be fair but a bitch.

so far, i'm right.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back