Media Continues Its Slow Suicide

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
After reviewing last week’s news coverage, I would encourage President Trump to come up with a more accurate taunt than “fake news.” Maybe “garbage news.” Or perhaps “bottom-feeding news.” Even try “we-are-a-collection-of-dishonest-miscreants-who-are-unworthy-of-an-ounce-of-the-American-people’s-trust news.”

But “fake news” is tame in light of the media’s misleading, destructive, and willfully ignorant reporting last week that was intended further to inflame a divided body politic.

Yeah, we see this day in and day out. I agree that Fake News is really not what it is. Fake news denotes that they’re making a mistake. Not hardly! They’re doing it on purpose. Their very best to make you and I think badly of our duly-elected president and the outstanding things he’s doing.

More of this @ Media Continues Its Slow Suicide

If you can't take the news or the truth then find yourself another forum to post in. Politics is not for you. The constant bitching from people who can't take the news is tiresome. Posting in the reality TV section seems more suitable for you. Political discussion is for adults who can take news good or bad without crying like thin-skinned babies.

Last edited:
If you can't take the news or the truth then find yourself another forum to post in. Politics is not for you. The constant bitching from people who can't take the news is tiresome. Posting in the reality TV section seems more suitable for you. Political discussion is for adults who can take news good or bad without crying like thin-skinned babies.

Sad Snowflake response.

After reviewing last week’s news coverage, I would encourage President Trump to come up with a more accurate taunt than “fake news.” Maybe “garbage news.” Or perhaps “bottom-feeding news.” Even try “we-are-a-collection-of-dishonest-miscreants-who-are-unworthy-of-an-ounce-of-the-American-people’s-trust news.”

But “fake news” is tame in light of the media’s misleading, destructive, and willfully ignorant reporting last week that was intended further to inflame a divided body politic.

Yeah, we see this day in and day out. I agree that Fake News is really not what it is. Fake news denotes that they’re making a mistake. Not hardly! They’re doing it on purpose. Their very best to make you and I think badly of our duly-elected president and the outstanding things he’s doing.

OH MY GAWD DID SOMEBODY FAIL TO SLOB THE KNOB OF HERR GROPENFÜHRER??

BURN THEM AT THE STAKE!!! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!

For shit's sake grow a pair, snowflakes. You sleaze yourself into a position of power, you're gonna get the spotlight. That's the way it works. If you can't handle the heat, get the FUCK out of the kitchen. But spare us the incessant WHINING like a fucking two year old. Enough with the "WAAAH THEY QUESTION ME" horsehit. Grow up already.

Trump has overplayed his fake news card

When he chants it at every story he does not like, he kind of loses his bite

The media isn't committing suicide. The media has always been biased.

That some people have only just figured this out, and also figured out that it's a part of the political process, is rather worrying.

Sad Snowflake response.
The snowflake is one who just bitches and bitches and bitches. See post #1.

Weaponized journalism.

The lamestream media definitely crossed the Rubicon with their coverage of candidate/president Trump. There’s no way back. No getting the toothpaste back into the tube for them. What they do in the future I have no idea other than their blatant leftism will get even more strident.

The lamestream media definitely crossed the Rubicon with their coverage of candidate/president Trump. There’s no way back. No getting the toothpaste back into the tube for them. What they do in the future I have no idea other than their blatant leftism will get even more strident.

That depends on the burn rate on these privately owned outlets.

After FisaGate, Bezos and Carlos Slim will have to stop propping up the WahhhhhhhhhhPost and the NYTimes

Forum List

Back