Fox News is less trusted than CNN and MSNBC, Fox News graphic shows

Yeah why don’t you do that.
`
For starters, this goes back a few years.
`
`

5446619369bedd2b5b3ecd67-320-619.png
I will never understand why people believe anything the media says.

When you have Ingraham, Hannity, Jeanne Pirro, and now Ben Shapiro, and commentators are Gingrich, Dan Levin, Sara Carter, John Solomon, as well as people like Matt Gaetz, Chaffetz, Nunes, etc, is it any wonder.

Ingraham first tweeted "Fire Rosenstein today" and when Hannity came on and said "do not fire anyone, its a trick" she deleted her tweet.

Yeah why don’t you do that.
`
For starters, this goes back a few years.
`
`

5446619369bedd2b5b3ecd67-320-619.png
I will never understand why people believe anything the media says.

I believe that everyone wants to wake up in the morning and get their news. Newspapers have become antiquated more and more. So, we like to see what is going on in the world.

The problem is not the media as a whole. It's Journalism. Seems that people in the news business don't "care" what it takes to report news accurately and with efficient. It's almost as if journalism is dead.

Fox is so much more entertaining. When I seek satirical journalistic satiation, I turn on CNN. Funny how they'll try to talk you out of your own skin.
`
I never said I trust CNN or MSNBC, along with Fox, I never watch it. You have a problem with the researchers and pollsters, I just posted what they said.

Fox is so much more entertaining. When I seek satirical journalistic satiation, I turn on CNN. Funny how they'll try to talk you out of your own skin.
`
I never said I trust CNN or MSNBC, along with Fox, I never watch it. You have a problem with the researchers and pollsters, I just posted what they said.

If any news sources that still have relevant reporting and decent journalists would be NewsMax! Fox News is down the toilet along with CNN, MNBC and others...

Does that mistrust include the dozens of liberals that Fox has in its staff, and has appearing on its balanced broadcasts ? (in contrast to the stark absence of conservatives in CNN, MSNBC)

HA HA. Once again, liberals ask as to believe stuff from their liberal sources, (universities, think tanks, media, politicians)
Those aren't liberals, they're actors at best.

`

Just making a comment. Not attacking the messenger. While I do surf the big 4 MSM for kicks, I usually take more seriously outlets such as Al Jazeera and independent You Tubers. Getting an effective worldview from the news is like finding and assembling tesserae of truth into a colossal mosaic.

I won't point to a single Fox show, I'll point to ALL of them (past & present), and I'll go one better. Here's a list of some of the liberals on Fox, as compared to the absence of conservatives on liberal OMISSION media.

Bob Beckel, James Carville, Alan Colmes, Susan Estrich, Tamara Holder, Dennis Kucinich, Leslie Marshall, Kirsten Powers, Geraldo Rivera, Julie Roginsky, Joe Trippi, Lis Wiehl, Juan Williams, Lanny Davis, Doug Schoen, Geraldine Ferraro, Sally Kohn, etc.

Also, Fox News always has a representative from the Left to explain their side. Also, Fox tells you their shows (other than the straight news programs) are CONSERVATIVE OPINION shows, not "news". CNN, NBC, MSNBC, and the rest, LIE, and pretend what they say is news, not opinion like it really is, and most of it is unsubstantiated.

Does that mistrust include the dozens of liberals that Fox has in its staff, and has appearing on its balanced broadcasts ? (in contrast to the stark absence of conservatives in CNN, MSNBC)

HA HA. Once again, liberals ask as to believe stuff from their liberal sources, (universities, think tanks, media, politicians)

Fox is pretty much a 24 hour infomercial for Trump. Even the hosts argue with the guest if they criticize Trump. It is accurate. HA HA!!

`
Former Fox News Analyst Calls Network a ‘Destructive Propaganda Machine’ - - For 10 years, Ralph Peters regularly appeared on Fox News to offer military analysis and insight as one of the cable network’s reliably conservative commenters. But he quit in March in disgust.

Mr. Peters, who announced his departure in a blistering farewell note to his colleagues, followed up on Wednesday with another searing attack, saying that the network was “doing a great, grave disservice to our country.”

The retired lieutenant colonel in the United States Army spoke on CNN in his first television interview since his departure. “With the rise of Donald Trump, Fox did become a destructive propaganda machine,” Mr. Peters said. “And I don’t do propaganda for anyone.”
`
None of that refutes my post that Fox is balanced with dozens of liberals, while CNN and MSNBC hardly have a conservative in sight. Fox balanced. CNN and MSNBC grossly UNbalanced.

Of course it doesn't because you don't want it to. Fox News won Rasmussen's first annual fake news award easily.

Rasmussen poll: Americans give Fox News the Fake News Trophy

Trump didn't have "bankruptcies (chapter 7) He has reorganizations (Chapter 11) Big difference.

His University did NOT fail. That is just another example of liberal BS, by spotlight on a miniscule bunch of malcontents, when 90% of the customers were satisfied (media didn't interview THEM)

I could go down your list, but why bother. It's just liberal propaganda, and you fall for it.

No big difference. Bankruptcy is still bankruptcy and a lot of companies were never paid while Trump skated.

Trump University was a scam.

Every Trump foray into consumer goods was a failure.

Even The Apprentice collapsed after a few years where it was then relegated to cable television.

The only thing he has been good at is development and I suspect you have to be part con man to be a successful developer and he is a good con man. He has pulled the biggest con of all time on the United States.

Forum List

Back