Fox News host Jeanine Pirro busted driving 119 miles per hour in upstate New York

I drive my Porsche well over 120 mph almost every day going to work.
Silly US speed limit laws.

Do your kids know that daddy is a psychopath with no sense of right and wrong and no concern for the safety of others.??

You are a public menace and should be locked up forever.

I live in Germany, moron. Everyone is doing a hundred and only passing on the left. Safest commute I’ve ever had compared to driving in the states where mongrols are allowed to drive in their ghetto ass falling apart cars.

So speeding is now a racist issue, nutbar?

The opposite is true actually because your so called ghetto ass falling apart car types (which you'd know is BS if you weren't a racist sociopath)drive slow because they don't want to be stopped by cops since traffic stops are the most dangerous time to be black.

BS - most speeders drive fast just for the hell of it. They think it's cool to terrorize other people. THINK.

Right! THINK!

Slow drivers 'are among most dangerous on roads' and cause crashes
By Daily Mail Reporter
UPDATED: 04:20 EST, 20 July 2011

Slow drivers are one of the biggest dangers on the road and should be treated like speeders, a report says today.

Nearly a third of motorists have had a 'near miss' caused by someone travelling slowly.

These drivers create such frustration that six out of ten motorists feel stress rise and about half are tempted to 'undertake'.

Read more: Slow drivers 'are among most dangerous on roads' and cause crashes | Daily Mail Online

the slowdown lowdown: why slow driving can be dangerous
When slow drivers linger in the left lane of multilane roads, you may be forced to pass on the right, causing confusion and disorganization that can lead to accidents.

Turning a corner and quickly catching up to a slow driver creates dangers in residential areas, too. You may need to stop suddenly, which can start a chain reaction of braking that could lead to accidents or road rage.

Because of the accident risk involved, it's important to avoid driving significantly slower than other drivers and to stay aware of drivers on the crawl.

For these reasons and more, you'll often see minimum speed limits posted on roads and highways. Those caught driving below the minimum speed limit can be charged with a moving violation for blocking or impeding traffic. In New York state, for example, a first-time fine for driving too slowly is $195 — more than some speeding tickets. And in California, a car on a 2-lane road with 5 or more vehicles behind it is required to pull into a designated turnout area to alleviate the jam.

Slow Ride: the Dangers of Driving at Low Speeds | Esurance

Do your kids know that daddy is a psychopath with no sense of right and wrong and no concern for the safety of others.??

I live in Germany, moron. Everyone is doing a hundred and only passing on the left. Safest commute I’ve ever had compared to driving in the states where mongrols are allowed to drive in their ghetto ass falling apart cars.

The opposite is true actually because your so called ghetto ass falling apart car types (which you'd know is BS if you weren't a racist sociopath)drive slow because they don't want to be stopped by cops since traffic stops are the most dangerous time to be black.

That’s how a lot of illegals drive, from my experience in California especially. Hispanics that drive ricers on the other hand like to street race in their ghetto ass cars.

As long as you are doing the speed limit you have every right to sit in the passing lane. In fact you have a moral obligation to do so and keep killer speeders like you in check. THINK, miserable hate-filled psychopath.

You're just being a Troll and know better.

Slow drivers 'are among most dangerous on roads' and cause crashes
By Daily Mail Reporter
UPDATED: 04:20 EST, 20 July 2011

Slow drivers are one of the biggest dangers on the road and should be treated like speeders, a report says today.

Nearly a third of motorists have had a 'near miss' caused by someone travelling slowly.

These drivers create such frustration that six out of ten motorists feel stress rise and about half are tempted to 'undertake'.

Read more: Slow drivers 'are among most dangerous on roads' and cause crashes | Daily Mail Online

Why do you intentionally want to cause accidents and put other drivers at risk?

If someone fired a gun into a crowd and missed everyone, would you say "no harm, no foul"? THINK, you miserable hate-filled degenerate wretch.
IMO the two are not comparable. Speeding has the purpose of reaching one's destination faster. Firing a gun into a crowd does not, since without a purpose, it is a far more dangerous and much less useful action.

BS - most speeders drive fast just for the hell of it. They think it's cool to terrorize other people. THINK.
Yeah, I bet most of the people who speed are just driving for the hell of it and not trying to get anywhere. OK! :cuckoo:

As you know, slow drivers who refuse to get out of the passing lane cause far more road rage and accidents than someone speeding.

As long as you are doing the speed limit you have every right to sit in the passing lane. In fact you have a moral obligation to do so and keep killer speeders like you in check. THINK, miserable hate-filled psychopath.
If someone is speeding in traffic I fully agree with you. If you are on an open highway with no one in sight in front or behind you, what's the problem?

Whom did she maim and kill?

If someone fired a gun into a crowd and missed everyone, would you say "no harm, no foul"? THINK, you miserable hate-filled degenerate wretch.

Why don't YOU think and realize that someone firing a gun into a crowd is INTENDING to hurt others. I've sped at least 30,000 times and have never had an accident or hurt anyone. The gunman is TRYING to hurt people and sooner or later WILL.

A skilled driver in a good car is far safer than a bad driver in a POS tin can, regardless of speed. Why do I think you fall into the latter?

how many people are killed by guns every year?

how many people are killed by cars every year?

there is an argument to be made for gun control, but I can't disagree that someone driving 120 mph on a public roadway is a danger to society.... same as someone who shoots into a crowd.

The most dangerous person in the world are people who think they can tell others how to live by what THEY can and cannot do.

That’s how a lot of illegals drive, from my experience in California especially. Hispanics that drive ricers on the other hand like to street race in their ghetto ass cars.

no it isn't. you have zero evidence except your own proven hatred for anyone who isn't white

Why don't YOU think and realize that someone firing a gun into a crowd is INTENDING to hurt others. I've sped at least 30,000 times and have never had an accident or hurt anyone. The gunman is TRYING to hurt people and sooner or later WILL.

A skilled driver in a good car is far safer than a bad driver in a POS tin can, regardless of speed. Why do I think you fall into the latter?

there is an argument to be made for gun control, but I can't disagree that someone driving 120 mph on a public roadway is a danger to society.... same as someone who shoots into a crowd.

The most dangerous person in the world are people who think they can tell others how to live by what THEY can and cannot do.

no. the most dangerous people are immature childish twits who stamp their feet because they can't endanger others.

Fox News host Jeanine Pirro busted driving 119 miles per hour in upstate New York
Jeanine Pirro, one of President Donald Trump’s favorite Fox News hosts, was charged with speeding this weekend when police clocked her driving at 119 miles per hour in upstate New York.

Could you imagine the complete psychotic meltdown Jeanine Pirro would have if Hillary Clinton was caught doing this?

Hillary hasn't driven a car since 1979.
She was trying to catch up with her mouth.

There should be no speed limit in many areas in Vermont and New York state, but the local towns need to make money and they are generally all White and have no crime to speak of so the pigs have nothing better to do than set up speed traps. On I-95 in southern Connecticut, I occasionally hit 95 MPH on elevated sections, no chance of deer, clear sailing ahead, radar detector, tires with speed rating of W (168 MPH), Eibach springs, Hawk brake pads, etc..
What an asshole.

There should be no speed limit in many areas in Vermont and New York state, but the local towns need to make money and they are generally all White and have no crime to speak of so the pigs have nothing better to do than set up speed traps. On I-95 in southern Connecticut, I occasionally hit 95 MPH on elevated sections, no chance of deer, clear sailing ahead, radar detector, tires with speed rating of W (168 MPH), Eibach springs, Hawk brake pads, etc..

hey ShootSpeeders what do you think of what this moron is saying?

Jeanine Pirro, one of President Donald Trump’s favorite Fox News hosts, was charged with speeding this weekend when police clocked her driving at 119 miles per hour in upstate New York.

Could you imagine the complete psychotic meltdown Jeanine Pirro would have if Hillary Clinton was caught doing this?

I blame the media

I drove cross country a few times back in the 1970's. All through the Southwest - Arizona, New Mexico etc, once you were outside the cities and towns - the only speed limit sign to be seen was "Drive Friendly!" It was all straightaway through the desert and you could really open up.

no. the most dangerous people are immature childish twits who stamp their feet because they can't endanger others.
That’s a good description of the left when we talk about securing our borders.

Forum List

Back