Fox News host Jeanine Pirro busted driving 119 miles per hour in upstate New York

Fox News host Jeanine Pirro busted driving 119 miles per hour in upstate New York
Jeanine Pirro, one of President Donald Trump’s favorite Fox News hosts, was charged with speeding this weekend when police clocked her driving at 119 miles per hour in upstate New York.

Could you imagine the complete psychotic meltdown Jeanine Pirro would have if Hillary Clinton was caught doing this?

Hillary doesn't know how to drive. Besides, she's physically ill, has seizures and faints for no reason they have given.

Must be a fine car. Haven't you ever be tagged above 100? I was at 104 on the Florida Turnpike. No radar at the time, the Highway Patrolman gave me a break and kept it under 30 mph over the limit. We both knew it was over 110 in my '66 Goat. Then there was one at 102 mph on my Harley. That was with radar and was real.

Was anyone killed? Was she drunk? Any crash? Anyone injured?

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

Jeanine Pirro, one of President Donald Trump’s favorite Fox News hosts, was charged with speeding this weekend when police clocked her driving at 119 miles per hour in upstate New York.

Could you imagine the complete psychotic meltdown Jeanine Pirro would have if Hillary Clinton was caught doing this?

Hillary hasn't driven a car since 1979.
Hillary hasn't been sober since 1979!

Upstate New York on a Sunday afternoon is different than a busy Freeway. Most of us have done well over a hundred on wide open roads. I'm a pretty mellow driver but I've done 130 mph myself.

Like all rich people, she drives as fast as she wants and if caught just pays the fine. Extreme speeding is a super-violent crime and should be a felony with automatic jail time. Let's stop coddling these killers and maimers.

Who did she kill or maim?

Speeders kill thousands of americans every year and you say it's a NON-VIOLENT crime!!!. You are as big a psychopath as this judge.

Your reliable source and link, please.

As you know, slow drivers who refuse to get out of the passing lane cause far more road rage and accidents than someone speeding.

how many people are killed by guns every year?
how many people are killed by cars every year?
there is an argument to be made for gun control, but I can't disagree that someone driving 120 mph on a public roadway is a danger to society.... same as someone who shoots into a crowd.

32,000 gun deaths a year and half of those are suicides and don't count. 37,000 highway deaths a year. No question cars are a far bigger problem than guns and a far more correctable one.

PS - stop using the phrase "can't disagree". Just say "agree". you're welcome

If someone fired a gun into a crowd and missed everyone, would you say "no harm, no foul"? THINK, you miserable hate-filled degenerate wretch.
IMO the two are not comparable. Speeding has the purpose of reaching one's destination faster. Firing a gun into a crowd does not, since without a purpose, it is a far more dangerous and much less useful action.

BS - most speeders drive fast just for the hell of it. They think it's cool to terrorize other people. THINK.

I drive my Porsche well over 120 mph almost every day going to work.
Silly US speed limit laws.

Do your kids know that daddy is a psychopath with no sense of right and wrong and no concern for the safety of others.??

You are a public menace and should be locked up forever.

As you know, slow drivers who refuse to get out of the passing lane cause far more road rage and accidents than someone speeding.

As long as you are doing the speed limit you have every right to sit in the passing lane. In fact you have a moral obligation to do so and keep killer speeders like you in check. THINK, miserable hate-filled psychopath.

I drive my Porsche well over 120 mph almost every day going to work.
Silly US speed limit laws.

Do your kids know that daddy is a psychopath with no sense of right and wrong and no concern for the safety of others.??

You are a public menace and should be locked up forever.

I live in Germany, moron. Everyone is doing a hundred and only passing on the left. Safest commute I’ve ever had compared to driving in the states where mongrols are allowed to drive in their ghetto ass falling apart cars.

how many people are killed by guns every year?
how many people are killed by cars every year?
there is an argument to be made for gun control, but I can't disagree that someone driving 120 mph on a public roadway is a danger to society.... same as someone who shoots into a crowd.

32,000 gun deaths a year and half of those are suicides and don't count. 37,000 highway deaths a year. No question cars are a far bigger problem than guns and a far more correctable one.

PS - stop using the phrase "can't disagree". Just say "agree". you're welcome

You shouldn't have gotten touchy about that. I'm on your side on this issue.

Forum List

Back