FOX News, "Fair and Balanced"? Not according to the people that work there.

Who knows and who cares whether your Ghana writer is Leftwing? And your second link is another blogger.

If I find a blogger who calls Bush a war criminal, does that make it so?

If II find a blogger who says Poor Sarah isn't qualified to be president, will that keep you from voting for her?
Amnesty International says he is. Are you going to dismiss them?

The Center for Investigative Journalism says he is. Are you going to dismiss them?

The Spectator says he is. Are you going to dismiss them?

Yes, it looks like you are. :lol:

Should they be dismissed based on the accuracy and verification of the material? That's the only point: the information is accurate and verifiable.
Don't move the goalposts. I claimed people were calling Assange a journalist. And I proved they have.

What do you think "If you choose to live in a manner your income can't sustain, you're making bad choices." means, Jake? Do you think it means anything other than fiscal responsibility?

It doesn't mean what you think it means, apparently. Of course, it's likely you're not even reading what I wrote, and instead are just knee-jerkingly disagreeing with everything I say.

As your kind says, daveman: lean forward, quit complaining.
No, Jake. You tell me what's not fiscally responsible about saying "If you choose to live in a manner your income can't sustain, you're making bad choices."

Don't run away again. Man up, and answer the question. Prove the charge you made.

You are dancing on the head of a pin. Your choice here was to make an unsustainable statement, and you have been severely embarassed for it. Quit complaining, and as your type says, lean forward.

Broken link. FAIL.
The link works fine.

Outright lie.
Julian Assange is an activist, journalist, and the editor of WikiLeaks.​
Another moonbat, and writer for a major paper.
Are you going to dismiss them?
I'm going to dismiss you, as a fool.
Face it, boy. You're wrong. I've proven my point, and your childishness can't accept it.

The Amnesty link doesn't call him a journalist - another daveman lie.

The Center link to what he was cited for is broken.

The Spectator is a blogger.

You're a fool who has had his ass handed to him once again. By me.

Should I start digging up those "Bush is a war criminal" blogs? :lol:

Let's start here:

IndictBushNow.org:

The Center for Investigative Journalism says he is. Are you going to dismiss them?

The Spectator says he is. Are you going to dismiss them?

Yes, it looks like you are. :lol:

Should they be dismissed based on the accuracy and verification of the material? That's the only point: the information is accurate and verifiable.
Don't move the goalposts. I claimed people were calling Assange a journalist. And I proved they have.

Liar:

Oh...you mean like you guys are defending "journalist" Julian Assange? :lol:

How do you know daveman is lying? He's posting on a message board.

As your kind says, daveman: lean forward, quit complaining.
No, Jake. You tell me what's not fiscally responsible about saying "If you choose to live in a manner your income can't sustain, you're making bad choices."

Don't run away again. Man up, and answer the question. Prove the charge you made.

You are dancing on the head of a pin. Your choice here was to make an unsustainable statement, and you have been severely embarassed for it. Quit complaining, and as your type says, lean forward.
In other words, you have nothing to back up your claim that what I said was fiscally irresponsible.

Nothing.

Broken link. FAIL.
The link works fine.

Outright lie.
Julian Assange is an activist, journalist, and the editor of WikiLeaks.​
Another moonbat, and writer for a major paper.
I'm going to dismiss you, as a fool.
Face it, boy. You're wrong. I've proven my point, and your childishness can't accept it.

The Amnesty link doesn't call him a journalist - another daveman lie.

The Center link to what he was cited for is broken.

The Spectator is a blogger.

You're a fool who has had his ass handed to him once again. By me.

Should I start digging up those "Bush is a war criminal" blogs? :lol:

Let's start here:

IndictBushNow.org:
No broken links. Amnesty gave him a journalism award. Your dismissal of the others is laughable.

Remember, I claimed that people were calling Assange a journalist. You asked who they were. I provided ample proof that people are indeed calling Assange a journalist.

Unless you'd like to claim that those people are not in fact people at all...? :lol:

You have failed yet again. Sheesh, you do it so often, you'd think you'd be used to it by now.

In other words, you have nothing to back up your claim that what I said was fiscally irresponsible.

Nothing.

Your opinion is not sustainable; you offered nothing to do that. Fail.

Liar:

Oh...you mean like you guys are defending "journalist" Julian Assange? :lol:

How do you know daveman is lying? He's posting on a message board.
How soon they forget...and how convenient.

Who is calling him a journalist? If anything, he more closely fits the description of 'publisher'.
Idiot moonbats, mostly.
You asked who's calling him a journalist, unless you want to laughably claim that's not what you said when you wrote, "Who is calling him a journalist?"

I showed you people calling him a journalist.

Looks like it's you who's lying, Synth.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

You wacks do not understand your words mean nothing. You have fail until you offer something of worth, which you have not. Fail.

ACORN got what it deserved. It was corrupt.

ACORN attempted to register poor inner city voters, the young and minorities. As such, they became an enemy of Dick Cheney who ordered his Justice Department to dig up any dirt they could. Cheney knew these new voters would not vote Republican

Fox News, being the propaganda arm of the Republican party kept up nonstop attacks and took a ridiculous fabricated pimp video to smear ACORN. The overreaction by Fox was picked up by other media and Congress pulled the plug on ACORN

Complete rightwing hatchet job
:rofl: Yeah, Dick Cheney made all this up.

Idiot. :lol:

Karl Rove And The Republican War Against ACORN | The Public Record

ACORN was at the center of the so-called “prosecutor-gate” scandal, when the Bush administration pressured U.S. Attorneys to bring indictments over the grassroots group’s voter-registration drives and then fired some prosecutors who resisted what they viewed as a partisan strategy not supported by solid evidence.

The latest furor over ACORN was touched off by conservative filmmaker James E. O’Keefe III and a right-wing columnist who posed as a couple planning to buy a house for use as a brothel and getting advice from a few ACORN employees, rather than being turned away.

The pair filmed their meetings at ACORN offices with a hidden-camera, producing a video that brought to a fever pitch the long-simmering Republican war against ACORN. The video was trumpeted by Fox News and other right-wing news outlets, starting a stampede in the mainstream press and in Congress, where a majority of panicked Democrats joined the herd in approving legislation to strip ACORN of federal funds.

Last edited:
Much less media interest followed the House Judiciary Committee’s August release of Bush administration e-mails related to the role that Rove and other Bush administration officials played in the firings of nine U.S. attorneys amid a Republican effort to target ACORN’s voter- registration work during the 2004 presidential election between President George W. Bush and Sen. John Kerry.

Two of the nine U.S. Attorneys who were fired in 2006 were targeted because they refused to bring criminal charges against individuals affiliated with ACORN. The firing of another U.S. Attorney was due, in large part, to his refusal to convene a grand jury and secure a voter-fraud indictment against individuals, some of who were affiliated with ACORN.

ACORN has insisted that its own quality control flagged many of the suspicious registration forms before they were submitted to state officials and that state laws often require outside registration groups to submit all forms regardless of obvious problems.

Independent studies also have shown that phony registrations rarely result in illegally cast ballots because there are so many other safeguards built into the system.

ACORN attempted to register poor inner city voters, the young and minorities. As such, they became an enemy of Dick Cheney who ordered his Justice Department to dig up any dirt they could. Cheney knew these new voters would not vote Republican

Fox News, being the propaganda arm of the Republican party kept up nonstop attacks and took a ridiculous fabricated pimp video to smear ACORN. The overreaction by Fox was picked up by other media and Congress pulled the plug on ACORN

Complete rightwing hatchet job

ACORN was at the center of the so-called “prosecutor-gate” scandal, when the Bush administration pressured U.S. Attorneys to bring indictments over the grassroots group’s voter-registration drives and then fired some prosecutors who resisted what they viewed as a partisan strategy not supported by solid evidence.

The latest furor over ACORN was touched off by conservative filmmaker James E. O’Keefe III and a right-wing columnist who posed as a couple planning to buy a house for use as a brothel and getting advice from a few ACORN employees, rather than being turned away.

The pair filmed their meetings at ACORN offices with a hidden-camera, producing a video that brought to a fever pitch the long-simmering Republican war against ACORN. The video was trumpeted by Fox News and other right-wing news outlets, starting a stampede in the mainstream press and in Congress, where a majority of panicked Democrats joined the herd in approving legislation to strip ACORN of federal funds.
So, ACORN breaks the law...and it's KKKarl Rove's fault!! :lol:

ACORN did what it was chartered to do....collect voter registrations

FoxNews did what it is chartered to do....falsify news to support a right wing agenda

FoxNews did what it is chartered to do....falsify news to support a right wing agenda
:rofl:

RW, is that Art Carney in "Night of the Meek" in your avatar ?

(fervently crossing myself) Thank God for Fox News. What, my sweet, what am I chuckling at? Nothing, honeybun. No, really . . . let go of my ear . . . you are the only blond in my life . . at least the only dyed blond . . . OW!!

Study Confirms That Fox News Makes You Stupid

Yet another study has been released proving that watching Fox News is detrimental to your intelligence. World Public Opinion, a project managed by the Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland, conducted a survey of American voters that shows that Fox News viewers are significantly more misinformed than consumers of news from other sources. What's more, the study shows that greater exposure to Fox News increases misinformation.
Newsvine - Study Confirms That Fox News Makes You Stupid | | AlterNet

Enough said.

Forum List

Back