FOX News, "Fair and Balanced"? Not according to the people that work there.

I guess daveman thinks the fire fighters and police and first responders on 9-11 made bad choices also.
I'd ask you to stop being stupid, but it's your only mode.

Hint for the lefty retards here, and that includes you, of course, Jake:

If you choose to live in a manner your income can't sustain, you're making bad choices. It's as simple as that.

My comment fit perfectly with ignorant postings, daveman. My choices have placed us in a position that you can only imagine and weep with envy. To be responsible, to be fiscally sound, to see clearly is solidly responsible American behavior. I am no more a lefty than you are a responsible conservative. That you are a loser is your issue, and you need to stop being jealous of others. Get to work, or as your kind say: lean forward.

Obviously, they made poor choices. Military pay is enough to live on, if you live within your means.

I guess you are right....screw the soldiers
I haven't said that. I'm not a leftist.
The kid who grew up down the street from me joined the Marines out of High School and was in Iraq in 2004-2006. He was trained as a Sniper. Now, obviously, he made a bad choice by joining the Marines to defend his country....nobody gets rich joining the Marines.

His second "bad choice" was becoming a sniper. He could have beein trained in IA, communications, mechanics where he could have had good job skills when he got out. But nobody wants to hire a sniper.

He left the Marines, got married, had a child and found that the job market had dried up while he was in the service. BAD choice on his part. If he had gotten a job out of High School rather than join the Marines, he would have a good job by now rather than being on public assistance.

But I guess you know best daveman.....we need to hold these guys accountable for the bad choices they made...or maybe he didn't work hard enough
Did he sign up for the G.I. Bill, or not take advantage of it once he was out? No? Well, that was a bad choice, then, wasn't it?

Did he look into work with law enforcement or homeland security? No? Well, that was a bad choice, then, wasn't it?

Did he check into starting his own business by taking advantage of the Small Business Administration's Patriot Express Pilot Loan Initiative? No? Well, that was a bad choice, then, wasn't it?

Instead of using him to pathetically score cheap points on an internet message board, you could take those ideas to him.

Yea you are right....screw our returning soldiers

GI Bill is nice but it is hard to go to school when you have a wife and child to support. Oh yes, the American Dream....start a small business and unlimited riches will be yours.
What is the success rate of small businessess starting up in this economy?

Getting back to my original point of why I left the Republican Party. Your posts prove my point precisely. After Reagan/Bush the party turned itself over to the petty, callous right wing extremests who are willing to let people suffer even if it is not of their own doing. It is a party that will do anything so that the mega wealthy are not inconvenienced but working Americans are on their own in an economy they did not create

Your willingness to denegrate soldiers who return to a bad economy highlights why I am no longer a Republican

Hey daveman - what's your opinion of posts 187 and 188?
I think if you're believe ACORN is perfectly innocent, you're willfully ignorant.
Posts 187 and 188 weren't about whether ACORN is guilty of anything.

Would you like to try again?
No, posts 187 and 188 were screeching misdirection designed to shift attention away from ACORN's illicit dealings. You point to a kid in a pimp hat and say ACORN's innocent of everything.

So it looks like you're willfully ignorant.

Who is calling him a journalist? If anything, he more closely fits the description of 'publisher'.
Idiot moonbats, mostly.

"Modern Ghana"? Really? You had to go all the way to some blogger in Ghana to find someone who calls him a journalist?

Do you know how ridiculous you are?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif
Is the guy not a moonbat, as I said he was? And what about the other two links? Just going to pretend they're not there?

Amnesty International says he is. Are you going to dismiss them?

The Center for Investigative Journalism says he is. Are you going to dismiss them?

The Spectator says he is. Are you going to dismiss them?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

I guess daveman thinks the fire fighters and police and first responders on 9-11 made bad choices also.

If you choose to live in a manner your income can't sustain, you're making bad choices. It's as simple as that.

My comment fit perfectly with ignorant postings, daveman. My choices have placed us in a position that you can only imagine and weep with envy. To be responsible, to be fiscally sound, to see clearly is solidly responsible American behavior. I am no more a lefty than you are a responsible conservative. That you are a loser is your issue, and you need to stop being jealous of others. Get to work, or as your kind say: lean forward.
What do you think "If you choose to live in a manner your income can't sustain, you're making bad choices." means, Jake? Do you think it means anything other than fiscal responsibility?

It doesn't mean what you think it means, apparently. Of course, it's likely you're not even reading what I wrote, and instead are just knee-jerkingly disagreeing with everything I say.

I guess you are right....screw the soldiers
I haven't said that. I'm not a leftist.
The kid who grew up down the street from me joined the Marines out of High School and was in Iraq in 2004-2006. He was trained as a Sniper. Now, obviously, he made a bad choice by joining the Marines to defend his country....nobody gets rich joining the Marines.

His second "bad choice" was becoming a sniper. He could have beein trained in IA, communications, mechanics where he could have had good job skills when he got out. But nobody wants to hire a sniper.

He left the Marines, got married, had a child and found that the job market had dried up while he was in the service. BAD choice on his part. If he had gotten a job out of High School rather than join the Marines, he would have a good job by now rather than being on public assistance.

But I guess you know best daveman.....we need to hold these guys accountable for the bad choices they made...or maybe he didn't work hard enough
Did he sign up for the G.I. Bill, or not take advantage of it once he was out? No? Well, that was a bad choice, then, wasn't it?

Did he look into work with law enforcement or homeland security? No? Well, that was a bad choice, then, wasn't it?

Did he check into starting his own business by taking advantage of the Small Business Administration's Patriot Express Pilot Loan Initiative? No? Well, that was a bad choice, then, wasn't it?

Instead of using him to pathetically score cheap points on an internet message board, you could take those ideas to him.

Yea you are right....screw our returning soldiers

GI Bill is nice but it is hard to go to school when you have a wife and child to support. Oh yes, the American Dream....start a small business and unlimited riches will be yours.
What is the success rate of small businessess starting up in this economy?

Getting back to my original point of why I left the Republican Party. Your posts prove my point precisely. After Reagan/Bush the party turned itself over to the petty, callous right wing extremests who are willing to let people suffer even if it is not of their own doing. It is a party that will do anything so that the mega wealthy are not inconvenienced but working Americans are on their own in an economy they did not create
You're making excuses for him. He was given the tools he needed to make a successful transition to civilian life. It sucks that he didn't take advantage of him, but it's no one's fault but his own.
Your willingness to denegrate soldiers who return to a bad economy highlights why I am no longer a Republican
I'm not denigrating him, I'm telling the truth.

And I'm glad you're no longer a Republican. Too many leftists in the party is what got the country in the shape it's in.

:disbelief: The left wing STILL defending ACORN?
ACORN doesn't need defending.
According to the willfully ignorant.

ACORN showed more integrity than FoxNews and its attack dogs Breitbart and O'Keefe

Fact is ...without the public outcry over a phony pimp video, ACORN would still be around. The willingness of Fox to buddy up with unsubstantiated Breitbart attacks shows how low they will sink to push their agenda

I think if you're believe ACORN is perfectly innocent, you're willfully ignorant.

No, posts 187 and 188 were screeching misdirection designed to shift attention away from ACORN's illicit dealings. You point to a kid in a pimp hat and say ACORN's innocent of everything.

Posts 187 and 188 have everything to do with the OP.

I haven't declared ACORN innocent of anything.

Why can't you honestly discuss the slanted, dishonest FOXNEWS without deflecting to another subject?

"Modern Ghana"? Really? You had to go all the way to some blogger in Ghana to find someone who calls him a journalist?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif
Is the guy not a moonbat, as I said he was? And what about the other two links? Just going to pretend they're not there?

The Center for Investigative Journalism says he is. Are you going to dismiss them?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Who knows and who cares whether your Ghana writer is Leftwing? And your second link is another blogger.

If I find a blogger who calls Bush a war criminal, does that make it so?

If II find a blogger who says Poor Sarah isn't qualified to be president, will that keep you from voting for her?

ACORN doesn't need defending.

ACORN showed more integrity than FoxNews and its attack dogs Breitbart and O'Keefe

Fact is ...without the public outcry over a phony pimp video, ACORN would still be around. The willingness of Fox to buddy up with unsubstantiated Breitbart attacks shows how low they will sink to push their agenda
ACORN got what it deserved. It was corrupt.

Posts 187 and 188 have everything to do with the OP.

I haven't declared ACORN innocent of anything.

Why can't you honestly discuss the slanted, dishonest FOXNEWS without deflecting to another subject?
Oh, please. It's not like you're going to accept any argument that doesn't conclude "Fox is de debbil!!"

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Who knows and who cares whether your Ghana writer is Leftwing? And your second link is another blogger.

If II find a blogger who says Poor Sarah isn't qualified to be president, will that keep you from voting for her?

Yes, it looks like you are. :lol:

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Broken link. FAIL.

Doesn't call him a journalist. FAIL.

Another blogger. FAIL.

Are you going to dismiss them?

I'm going to dismiss you, as a fool.

What do you think "If you choose to live in a manner your income can't sustain, you're making bad choices." means, Jake? Do you think it means anything other than fiscal responsibility?

It doesn't mean what you think it means, apparently. Of course, it's likely you're not even reading what I wrote, and instead are just knee-jerkingly disagreeing with everything I say.

As your kind says, daveman: lean forward, quit complaining.

ACORN attempted to register poor inner city voters, the young and minorities. As such, they became an enemy of Dick Cheney who ordered his Justice Department to dig up any dirt they could. Cheney knew these new voters would not vote Republican

Fox News, being the propaganda arm of the Republican party kept up nonstop attacks and took a ridiculous fabricated pimp video to smear ACORN. The overreaction by Fox was picked up by other media and Congress pulled the plug on ACORN

Complete rightwing hatchet job

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Yes, it looks like you are. :lol:

Should they be dismissed based on the accuracy and verification of the material? That's the only point: the information is accurate and verifiable.

Broken link. FAIL.
The link works fine.
Doesn't call him a journalist. FAIL.
Outright lie.
Julian Assange is an activist, journalist, and the editor of WikiLeaks.​

Another blogger. FAIL.
Another moonbat, and writer for a major paper.
Are you going to dismiss them?

I'm going to dismiss you, as a fool.
Face it, boy. You're wrong. I've proven my point, and your childishness can't accept it.

As your kind says, daveman: lean forward, quit complaining.
No, Jake. You tell me what's not fiscally responsible about saying "If you choose to live in a manner your income can't sustain, you're making bad choices."

Don't run away again. Man up, and answer the question. Prove the charge you made.

ACORN attempted to register poor inner city voters, the young and minorities. As such, they became an enemy of Dick Cheney who ordered his Justice Department to dig up any dirt they could. Cheney knew these new voters would not vote Republican

Fox News, being the propaganda arm of the Republican party kept up nonstop attacks and took a ridiculous fabricated pimp video to smear ACORN. The overreaction by Fox was picked up by other media and Congress pulled the plug on ACORN

Complete rightwing hatchet job
:rofl: Yeah, Dick Cheney made all this up.

Idiot. :lol:

Forum List

Back