Fox news does not have the ratings to stay on air...

FOX is slowly turning into CNN.

There's another cable news outlet in the works. Whether it gels, who can say?

Switch over to FOX Business channel.
Progressive news networks like Fox have to be subsidized to stay on the air... The end is near…

Roger Alies had a great vision for Fox. Leggy blonde babes with big tits and bashing the Libtards. I am afraid that with him gone Fox will evolve into just another Moon Bat network.

Hopefully something else will take their place.

Roger Alies had a great vision for Fox. Leggy blonde babes with big tits and bashing the Libtards. I am afraid that with him gone Fox will evolve into just another Moon Bat network.

True, no one likes to watch progressives fret about drowning poor bears, stupidly unreliable electric cars and the mocking of tree hugging hippie's… The Clinton news network's MO

Since the parent company is 21st Century Fox, they can show cartoons and "B" rated movies..

Hannity is the only talent left, well and The Five is pretty good, its as if liberals took over Fox they ruin pretty much everything they touch.

Hannity is "talent"? LOL, Hannity is a buffoon.

Look who's talking you idiots elected Obama and made Pelosi speaker of the House :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Wry catcher made the Pelosi speaker? He has some pull in politics..

You fail at reading comprehension, repeat the 3rd grade.

Hannity is the only talent left, well and The Five is pretty good, its as if liberals took over Fox they ruin pretty much everything they touch.

Look who's talking you idiots elected Obama and made Pelosi speaker of the House :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

So explain what "you" means..

So explain what "you" means..

My mistake, repeat kindergarten. :laugh:

Hannity is the only talent left
You have no idea just how bad that makes Fox News sound, do you. :lol:
I never really paid attention to any of it but the eye candy portions...
Brainless fake news hookers hired to be fondled and groped by dirty old men.

I haven't watched any of the 24 hour "news" channels in well over a decade. The only time I see any of them is when someone copies and pastes a link to one of their fairy tales.

Hannity has no one to blame but himself for the loss his sponsors.
No one watches FOXNews because it is a progressive network, that is why it's leaving the air... shitty ratings
Progressive compared to Nazis and Louis XVI....iberall fascists are impossible except in total ignorance dupe world. Read fascism on wiki.
Dupes like yourself can't tolerate anyone that disagrees with them…
Then why can't you read fascism on wiki and find out actual facts. All your bs was invented by the GOP bs propaganda machine since 2000. I look at all the sources, but yours are 80% imaginary charactter assassination and imagination. "Liberal Fascism" my ass.

No one watches FOXNews because it is a progressive network, that is why it's leaving the air... shitty ratings
Progressive compared to Nazis and Louis XVI....iberall fascists are impossible except in total ignorance dupe world. Read fascism on wiki.
Then why can't you read fascism on wiki and find out actual facts. All your bs was invented by the GOP bs propaganda machine since 2000. I look at all the sources, but yours are 80% imaginary charactter assassination and imagination. "Liberal Fascism" my ass.
I'm a conservative libertarian… The GOP means nothing to me

I'm a conservative libertarian… The GOP means nothing to me
Except you believe a pile of their bs (the "conservative libertarian" version) and vote for them and think Dems are corrupt liars and god knows what, dupe. see sig

Forum List

Back