FOX NEWS does an election day hit-job on Sen. Shaheen

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
FOX news hit job on Jeanne Shaheen.png

This is what is on the front of foxnews.com right now.

When you click on it, the link takes you to this:

Sen. Shaheen briefed on IRS targeting plot in 2012 memo shows Fox News

The article is from the Daily Caller, being publicized on Fox News on election day.
The writer of the article, Patrick, Howley, is on the payroll for the Daily Caller. He is not on contract with FOX NEWS.

Patrick Howley The Daily Caller

How can FOX get away with this? Well, with the word "reportedly", which I have boxed in green.

It doesn't even need to be the truth. Later, as it has done many times, the Daily Caller (Tucker Carlson's gig) can backpedal and say that apparently, a source was wrong, yadayadayada.

This is a direct hit-job on a candidate right on election day.

No person is directly named as a source. Instead, a copy of a memo is quoted, but a photocopy is not provided.

This is a hit-job, right in the grand tradition of FOX NEWS.

View attachment 33779

The article is from the Daily Caller, being publicized on Fox News on election day.
The writer of the article, Patrick, Howley, is on the payroll for the Daily Caller. He is not on contract with FOX NEWS.

How can FOX get away with this? Well, with the word "reportedly", which I have boxed in green.

It doesn't even need to be the truth. Later, as it has done many times, the Daily Caller (Tucker Carlson's gig) can backpedal and say that apparently, a source was wrong, yadayadayada.

No person is directly named as a source. Instead, a copy of a memo is quoted, but a photocopy is not provided.

Thom Tillis killed Trayvon Martin.

Even now?

I would think a hit-job would be more effective if it was released soon enough to make a difference. This is too late. Opinions are already formed. They should have done like the Dems always do like in Ferguson, or with Trayvon Martin.

View attachment 33779

tissue? Fox News has learned a new democrat tactic.Fight Fire with Fire.

I would think a hit-job would be more effective if it was released soon enough to make a difference. This is too late. Opinions are already formed. They should have done like the Dems always do like in Ferguson, or with Trayvon Martin.

You're accusing Fox Noise of poor planning? :eek:

Perhaps they figured it would have a short memory-life and wanted it out there ON the day people go to the polls. What would be "too late" would be Wednesday. (edit) See Katz' post below for why it's not too late.

Fox Noise: "we suggest; you decide"

Dan Rather
got fired

Tu Quoque

is tired

Burma Shave
For making up a "story".
This is a true story we have here. You're just pissed it comes out on election day. The only remorse shown is due to not being able to delay the FOI request any longer.

Uhhhh ... Dan Rather didn't make that story up. I had read it long before that broadcast. He tried to exploit it and came up short on documentation. You're just pissed because I called out your Tu Quoque fallacy with a Burma Shave sign.

Dan Rather
got fired

Tu Quoque

is tired

Burma Shave
For making up a "story".
This is a true story we have here. You're just pissed it comes out on election day. The only remorse shown is due to not being able to delay the FOI request any longer.

Uhhhh ... Dan Rather didn't make that story up. I had read it long before that broadcast. He tried to exploit it and came up short on documentation. You're just pissed because I called out your Tu Quoque fallacy with a Burma Shave sign.
Don't flatter yourself. You haven't what it takes to piss me off.

Dan Rather
got fired

Tu Quoque

is tired

Burma Shave
For making up a "story".

Don't flatter yourself. You haven't what it takes to piss me off.

Oh yes I do. You know those PMs that came with negs? I still got 'em. Want a review?

This is baby shit compared to the fucked up liberal media. Examples? Trying to bring down a sitting President with forged documents. Blatantly ignoring all of Obama's scandals and lies.

Sorry....the fake outrage won't work. Complete bullshit. :(

You're accusing Fox Noise of poor planning? :eek:

Perhaps they figured it would have a short memory-life and wanted it out there ON the day people go to the polls. What would be "too late" would be Wednesday. (edit) See Katz' post below for why it's not too late.

Fox Noise: "we suggest; you decide"

Then why doesn't the Democrats do the same thing?

I'll tell you why,......most of the voters have already either voted or made up their minds by now. Besides, A lie takes time to become the truth. Everyone knows this.

Forum List

Back