Fox news didn't air jan.6 th. Hearing got clobbered by MSNBC in ratings.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022

Well when you want to hide the truth people will seek it out.

And everybody knows why fox news didn't cover the hearings.

The hearings are a sham and they are also just redundant with the impeachment hearings. Boring as shit. And crimes have been committed overwhelmingly by the Democrats, who are accounting for your own behavior never

Fox news lost in ratings by almost half. Too bad so sad.

So what does that make it over the last year? Fox 364 and MSNBC 1? Note that the title is also misleading since when you read the article it then mentions that they are only measuring one demographic. Democrats lie. And lie and lie and lie

• Banned
Yes. And Democrats know it's a sham trial, which is why they cut out the entire Republican party. It's a farce
That's funny cause the truth to cons is always a scam. Living a lie is what you guys do best.

That's funny cause the truth to cons is always a scam. Living a lie is what you guys do best.
The coup attempt against Trump was based upon a lie.

The impeachments of Trump were based upon lies.

The 1/6 Witch Trial is based upon a blatant lie.

The Democrats are the scum of American and dishonesty is their way of life and it is despicable.

Sometimes people will watch a clown show for shits and giggles.

This was a clown show with the addition of mindless Leftest hate.
"Sometimes people will watch a clown show"

The Trump shit show and especially his participants.

So what does that make it over the last year? Fox 364 and MSNBC 1? Note that the title is also misleading since when you read the article it then mentions that they are only measuring one demographic. Democrats lie. And lie and lie and lie

Yeah, but to be fair, it looks like that demographic is adults, ages 25 to 54.

That would include a ridiculously large number of people...

I tune in to fox news to learn what you guys are thinking the next day.

And get all those alternative facts you guys see as gospel.

Try NewsMax and you'll probably see more of what the right thinks. But, your "gospel" is just off base.
Oh I watch newmax also. I love their world war two shows.

But they pushed a narrative from approved right wing news.

I'm well balanced I watch every source of news I can't get. And see when fox news isn't telling the truth daily.

I don't trust any Jews source to tell me all the facts because I know they all have an agenda.

Forum List

Back