Fox news didn't air jan.6 th. Hearing got clobbered by MSNBC in ratings.

Clobbered? Hardly, seems that it wasn't that big of a deal nationally with those meager numbers.
Real America I'm sure is more concerned with inflation, energy, food, immigration, etc. than with Jan 6

20 million viewers for a barely 2 hour Congressional hearing is pretty good.
Hence, the blizzard of alt-right media propaganda over the last 48 hours.

Can't wait for Part 2. :)

Well when you want to hide the truth people will seek it out.

i understand they didn't have commercials 'cause they didn't want their viewers to go over & watch the hearing & learn the truth.

And everybody knows why fox news didn't cover the hearings.

bunch of guilty AF pussy traitors.

20 million viewers for a barely 2 hour Congressional hearing is pretty good.
Hence, the blizzard of alt-right media propaganda over the last 48 hours.

Can't wait for Part 2. :)
Oh, there is no doubt you can't wait for the one sided show.
I'm sure it will state just what you want to believe. :rolleyes-41:

Donald Trump’s first “State of the Union” attracted 45.6 million
Joe Biden’s “State of the Union” address in March had 38 million viewers

The evening newscasts on CBS, NBC & ABC average anywhere from 18 to 20 million viewers combined on a typical night. Those newscasts do not air in primetime. The January 6 hearings airing in primetime Thursday took in just 11+ million viewers on those three same networks.

Wow! I bet you got him THIS TIME... :auiqs.jpg:
What's to get? Unless you've been hiding under a rock, Trump isn't President anymore. There's nothing to "get". He isn't going to suffer any consequences for being the first President in our nations history to not only refuse a peaceful transition of power, but actively encourage sedition. Even if he wins the nomination in 2024, he loses in the general...big time. All he can do right now is hurt the Republican party. :)

These hearings are going to be more damaging for the people around him, especially his enablers in Congress.
And the House and Senate races are where the battles will be fought.

Oh, there is no doubt you can't wait for the one sided show.
I'm sure it will state just what you want to believe. :rolleyes-41:

Donald Trump’s first “State of the Union” attracted 45.6 million
Joe Biden’s “State of the Union” address in March had 38 million viewers

The evening newscasts on CBS, NBC & ABC average anywhere from 18 to 20 million viewers combined on a typical night. Those newscasts do not air in primetime. The January 6 hearings airing in primetime Thursday took in just 11+ million viewers on those three same networks.
And? Again, 20 million for two hours when the country is this polarized...is pretty good.
Sorry.

I'm guessing the right wing was so scared of the hearings they thought fox news was going to cover it and they didn't want their folks to watch at all.

At least this makes sense why fox news veiwers didn't even tune into fox news.

lol wonder why morons think'20 million' watching Democrats lie and pose for an hour is a big deal in a country with a population of 340 million and rising. It's not even 10% of the population, assuming it is even true, which is highly unlikely.

I'm well balanced I watch every source of news I can't get. And see when fox news isn't telling the truth daily.

I don't trust any Jews source to tell me all the facts because I know they all have an agenda.

Jews can't even agree on who is a Jew and who isn't, much less any comprehensive 'agenda'.

So what you are saying is that MS-LSD needs the might of the US House behind them before they can beat FOX at anything?

Meh, I did not watch FOX that evening either, like most of America I'm sick of the shit.

Elections are not won living in the past and the dems are about to find that out.

And Fox has dominated MSNBC ridiculously. Like the top 20 Fox shows generally beat the top MSNBC show
Um, okay. That doesn't really speak to my point, though, which is simply that their single demographic is a big fuckin' demographic...

Um, okay. That doesn't really speak to my point, though, which is simply that their single demographic is a big fuckin' demographic...

And that's still irrelevant to the point that I made. The title is a lie based on the article, LOL. 25-50 isn't all people, it's still not

Forum List

Back