Fox News Crew Gets Scolded At Democratic Meeting (VIDEO)

Perhaps your paranoia is not placed correctly. News Corp gives more to Democrats than Republicans.

Did you check the chart in your link? It dropped in half from 2008. That year, OF COURSE more went to the Dems when it was a given that they would be in power. Except for the diehard conservative billionnaires, they ALL were donating more to Obama--all meaning news agencies, lobbyists and individuals. Why would an organization donate heavily to a party that will come up the loser and not be able to reciprocate?
News Corp donates more to Dems than to the GOP, and has been doing so for some time. Period.

You're right. I looked at all the charts in the link. That's a genuine mystery, that can only explained by their vast network of operations that must be separated out from just their news agencies. It certainly isn't explained by Murdoch's love of the Democratic Party!! :lol:

Did you check the chart in your link? It dropped in half from 2008. That year, OF COURSE more went to the Dems when it was a given that they would be in power. Except for the diehard conservative billionnaires, they ALL were donating more to Obama--all meaning news agencies, lobbyists and individuals. Why would an organization donate heavily to a party that will come up the loser and not be able to reciprocate?
News Corp donates more to Dems than to the GOP, and has been doing so for some time. Period.

You're right. I looked at all the charts in the link. That's a genuine mystery, that can only explained by their vast network of operations that must be separated out from just their news agencies. It certainly isn't explained by Murdoch's love of the Democratic Party!! :lol:
TBH, I can't figure it out, either. I can only speculate.

I think it's hilarious to read the right wingnutz comments. The Democratic Party is a coalition party that supports the middle class. The Republican Party, as they have demonstrated time and again, works to turn the middle class into some type of subservient poor class of the unemployed.

Fox supports the destruction of the US. Any why not? It's a foreign company owned by Australians and Arabs. It's not like they want this country to succeed.

And all the middle class people that actually work for Fox go along because they are all stupid Republicans, right?

Forum List

Back