Fox News Crew Gets Scolded At Democratic Meeting (VIDEO)

Just watched it. It was more of a calling out vs. a scolding though. FNN snuck and forced their way into the meeting, uninvited, and instead of being kicked out and/or handcuffed or having their head slammed down into the concrete, they were first asked questions, brought up to defend themselves, them invited to stay and observe. Democracy at its finest.

Awesome, awesome video. Thanks!

Just watched it. It was more of a calling out vs. a scolding though. FNN snuck and forced their way into the meeting, uninvited, and instead of being kicked out and/or handcuffed or having their head slammed down into the concrete, they were first asked questions, brought up to defend themselves, them invited to stay and observe. Democracy at its finest.

Gee, I watched the video too. Where in it did you get that "FNN snuck and forced their way into the meeting?" How exactly does one go about sneaking in by way of force?

Nice try though...as usual.

Snuck, as in they came in quietly and uninvited.

Forced, as in they called before they got there, but didn't get a call back saying they were welcomed to come.

I dunno about you, but whenever there's an event thats by invitation only and I want to and/or attempt to go, but still didn't get an invite, if I were to go...I consider that forcing. If I quietly slip in attempting to go unnoticed at the back...that's sneaking in.

Snap out of it!!!

Was it a private meeting? I think it rather nice to watch demonRats act like assholes. I love it. All the world gets to watch too. And what do they see? Paranoid, kool aid drinking, parrot talking, bird brained demonRats. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forced, as in they called before they got there, but didn't get a call back saying they were welcomed to come.

I dunno about you, but whenever there's an event thats by invitation only and I want to and/or attempt to go, but still didn't get an invite, if I were to go...I consider that forcing. If I quietly slip in attempting to go unnoticed at the back...that's sneaking in.

Snap out of it!!!

Interesting slants on forcing and sneaking.

Guess the lesson here is the next time the Fox producer, reporter, camera and sound folks should all bring something with them to hide behind rather than just standing there in the open facing the guy behind the podium who's looking their way.

Snap out of it!!!

Interesting slants on forcing and sneaking.

Guess the lesson here is the next time the Fox producer, reporter, camera and sound folks should all bring something with them to hide behind rather than just standing there in the open facing the guy behind the podium who's looking their way.

Naaaahhh,, all they need are some fake NPR badges. :lol:

Was it a private meeting? I think it rather nice to watch demonRats act like assholes. I love it. All the world gets to watch too. And what do they see? Paranoid, kool aid drinking, parrot talking, bird brained demonRats. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How was the man acting like an asshole? I think both people handled the situation well... He had valid questions for the reporter and the reporter handled those questions as he should have. If anything I liked this video b/c it showed that people with different views can handle themeselves with dignity and not turn into frothing namecallers when somebody disagrees with their POV.

The constant hypocricy coming from you is a neverending source of amusement.

Snap out of it!!!

Got private Democrat meetings? That violates federal law directly. Strange to see them not wanting free publicity this close to an election. Next time they should send Bill O'Reilly.

What were the Democrats afraid of?

Oh, yeah...a media outlet they don't control.

More like a series of off-topic, insignificant questions, Fox reporters are famous for. Thank God one of their best, Major Garrett, managed to escape from the fantasy land of Murdoch and Ailes and land a good job at National Review.

The constant hypocricy coming from you is a neverending source of amusement.

Exactly HOW is that hypocritical?

We have a Democrat, going wobbly kneed coward the minute Fox News shows up!

Where is the hyporicy. You tell us!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

More like a series of off-topic, insignificant questions, Fox reporters are famous for. Thank God one of their best, Major Garrett, managed to escape from the fantasy land of Murdoch and Ailes and land a good job at National Review.

Off topic! Bwahahaaa! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, it's only "on topic" when it's a bunch of softball question fed to them by the liberal media.

Liberals are so damn funny!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is that why Obama refused to go on Fox for so long?

Let me get this straight.

People need invitations to attend public meetings if Democrats are running them. And you wonder why people think you are the dumbest poster since rdean.

People need invitations to attend public meetings if Democrats are running them. And you wonder why people think you are the dumbest poster since rdean.

You forget that they are liberals and "public" to them means owned by the government.

That doesn't include Fox News which doesn't get their talking points from Obama or the DNC, thus Fox News shouldn't be allowed. :eusa_snooty:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Marc doesn't understand what he wrote. His intellegence just went down below zero.

Hey dumbass? What does the term PUBLIC mean?

Forum List

Back