Fox News Crew Gets Scolded At Democratic Meeting (VIDEO)

That was a scolding?

Seriously, you guys need to stop being so paranoid about Fox. They are a News organization. They are going to go where there is news. Get used to it.

Just watched it. It was more of a calling out vs. a scolding though. FNN snuck and forced their way into the meeting, uninvited, and instead of being kicked out and/or handcuffed or having their head slammed down into the concrete, they were first asked questions, brought up to defend themselves, them invited to stay and observe. Democracy at its finest.

Awesome, awesome video. Thanks!

Wait...was that guy from Fox News Network? Or was he from a local Fox TV station?

Because there is a difference.

It would be like referring to the evening local news on my local NBC TV affiliate as MSNBC. It's not.

I think it's hilarious to read the right wingnutz comments. The Democratic Party is a coalition party that supports the middle class. The Republican Party, as they have demonstrated time and again, works to turn the middle class into some type of subservient poor class of the unemployed.

Fox supports the destruction of the US. Any why not? It's a foreign company owned by Australians and Arabs. It's not like they want this country to succeed.

I think it's hilarious to read the right wingnutz comments. The Democratic Party is a coalition party that supports the middle class. The Republican Party, as they have demonstrated time and again, works to turn the middle class into some type of subservient poor class of the unemployed.

Fox supports the destruction of the US. Any why not? It's a foreign company owned by Australians and Arabs. It's not like they want this country to succeed.

Really deany? They are in it for money...profit as anyone else...

You have proof to this assertion? Or did you mean to say they are in it to destroy the STATISTS that are trying to destroy thier profit margin?

:eusa_shhh::eusa_hand::eusa_think::lol:

You're such an unthinking RUBE...:lol:

You have proof to this assertion? Or did you mean to say they are in it to destroy the STATISTS that are trying to destroy thier profit margin?

Tragedy sells more news than "feel good". Even the most ignorant understand that fact. Sorry I had to be the one to "explain".

Tragedy sells more news than "feel good". Even the most ignorant understand that fact. Sorry I had to be the one to "explain".

Translation: "WHAT"?!?:lol:

Oh. Is that why you act all pathetic and tragic?

Sorry rdean, we aren't buying it.

BTW you're wrong. People refuse to listen to the reality of problems we face. They would much rather pretend that everything is good and they have no responsibility in fixing things.

What were the Democrats afraid of?

Oh, yeah...a media outlet they don't control.

More like a series of off-topic, insignificant questions, Fox reporters are famous for. Thank God one of their best, Major Garrett, managed to escape from the fantasy land of Murdoch and Ailes and land a good job at National Review.

Is that why Obama refused to go on Fox for so long?

Why should he? They take what he says out of context and voila! the following day, try to create THAT as the top news story du jour.

Just watched it. It was more of a calling out vs. a scolding though. FNN snuck and forced their way into the meeting, uninvited, and instead of being kicked out and/or handcuffed or having their head slammed down into the concrete, they were first asked questions, brought up to defend themselves, them invited to stay and observe. Democracy at its finest.

Awesome, awesome video. Thanks!

Let me get this straight.

People need invitations to attend public meetings if Democrats are running them. And you wonder why people think you are the dumbest poster since rdean.

You forget that they are liberals and "public" to them means owned by the government.

That doesn't include Fox News which doesn't get their talking points from Obama or the DNC, thus Fox News shouldn't be allowed. :eusa_snooty:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, their talking points come from Murdoch and Ailes, who decide the previous day what Fox's (and Drudge) talking points will be. Then of course those "news" reports are fed to all the right wing bloggers and, lo, before ya know it, you can hardly find an accurate source by doing a Google search because the first five pages will be those outfits covering whatever Fox said.

Was it a private meeting? I think it rather nice to watch demonRats act like assholes. I love it. All the world gets to watch too. And what do they see? Paranoid, kool aid drinking, parrot talking, bird brained demonRats. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So NewsCorp, the parent company of Fox News did not donate $1 million to the Republican Governor's Association and we're all paranoid?:lol::420:

Oh. Is that why you act all pathetic and tragic?

Sorry rdean, we aren't buying it.

Oh please. It's practically a biological fact that people are more eager to read/listen to bad news (or nasty, insulting, juicy, sexy) than good news.

Was it a private meeting? I think it rather nice to watch demonRats act like assholes. I love it. All the world gets to watch too. And what do they see? Paranoid, kool aid drinking, parrot talking, bird brained demonRats. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So NewsCorp, the parent company of Fox News did not donate $1 million to the Republican Governor's Association and we're all paranoid?:lol::420:
Perhaps your paranoia is not placed correctly. News Corp gives more to Democrats than Republicans.

BTW you're wrong. People refuse to listen to the reality of problems we face. They would much rather pretend that everything is good and they have no responsibility in fixing things.

Jeezus, you really do live in your own little world. Trying to FIX things is the reason all you people are so gung ho to replace the Democrats and Obama. Of course that would indicate that they were "facing the reality." The fact that you don't like it hardly supports your ridiculous claim.

Perhaps your paranoia is not placed correctly. News Corp gives more to Democrats than Republicans.

Did you check the chart in your link? It dropped in half from 2008. That year, OF COURSE more went to the Dems when it was a given that they would be in power. Except for the diehard conservative billionnaires, they ALL were donating more to Obama--all meaning news agencies, lobbyists and individuals. Why would an organization donate heavily to a party that will come up the loser and not be able to reciprocate?

Did you check the chart in your link? It dropped in half from 2008. That year, OF COURSE more went to the Dems when it was a given that they would be in power. Except for the diehard conservative billionnaires, they ALL were donating more to Obama--all meaning news agencies, lobbyists and individuals. Why would an organization donate heavily to a party that will come up the loser and not be able to reciprocate?
News Corp donates more to Dems than to the GOP, and has been doing so for some time. Period.

Forum List

Back