Fox News Contributor: Brian Bostian's Sexual Orientation Could Have Been A Factor In Amtrak Crash

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The Fox News contributor is right. Homosexuality is not only a mental disorder in this country, but at one time it was also a criminal act very worthy of prison time. We need to make that happen again.

With that said, at the end of the day, you have to wonder why Amtrak could not find one single heterosexual White man with a family to support to fill the position of engineer.

Brandon Bostian Gay Activism A Factor In Amtrak Train Crash Fox News Contributor Suggests

He could have sped into the crash as a protest for gay marriage but didn't realize how badly it was going to turn out.

The Fox News contributor is right. Homosexuality is not only a mental disorder in this country, but at one time it was also a criminal act very worthy of prison time. We need to make that happen again.

With that said, at the end of the day, you have to wonder why Amtrak could not find one single heterosexual White man with a family to support to fill the position of engineer.

Brandon Bostian Gay Activism A Factor In Amtrak Train Crash Fox News Contributor Suggests

Absolute bullshit. Oh, and even the Fox News contributer said "“I’m not inferring that this accident happened because he was gay,”". So even she thinks you're full of shit.

No stevie, the man's sexual orientation had nothing to do with the accident. And no, it is not a mental illness.

Yes, there was a time you could go to jail for being gay. You could also go to jail for oral sex, sex with someone you aren't married to, and a plethora of other sexual offenses. At one time, "medical science" held that women did not enjoy sex. And if a woman seemed to enjoy sex she was mentally ill. Want to go back to those days too?

Pretty desperate. The proper authorities will get to the bottom of this derailment and I am willing to bet the farm that him being gay will have nothing to do with it.

Pretty desperate. The proper authorities will get to the bottom of this derailment and I am willing to bet the farm that him being gay will have nothing to do with it.

Maybe he was getting butt fucked instead of paying attention to his job. I hear that is EXACTLY why Steve got fired from his job.

Maybe he was getting butt fucked instead of paying attention to his job. I hear that is EXACTLY why Steve got fired from his job.

I doubt Steve has ever held down a job let alone has ever had sex.

• Banned

Absolute bullshit. Oh, and even the Fox News contributer said "“I’m not inferring that this accident happened because he was gay,”". So even she thinks you're full of shit.
No, she only said that to cover her ass. She knows his sexual orientation of being gay is a factor. Otherwise she wouldn't have brought it up.

If he was a white cop who killed a black man, I doubt you would be so patient.

If he was a white cop who killed a black man, I doubt you would be so patient.

You would also be incorrect. I prefer to wait for all the facts to come out before I make any snap judgements. Something more people should do around here.

No, she only said that to cover her ass. She knows his sexual orientation of being gay is a factor. Otherwise she wouldn't have brought it up.

You really are a sad case. No, it does NOT have anything to do with the accident. No, it is NOT a mental illness. And no, we are NOT going back to the days when people went to prison for being gay.

Why are these people calling you sick? You seem like a fairly typical right wingernut.

L
Bumped for extreme pwnage due to the fact that investigators have discovered that an object struck the train several seconds before it crashed.

Engineers discuss train hit by object before derailment - NY Daily News
Nice attempt at deflecting away from the leading cause of this accident, his homosexuality.

Amtrak engineer made no report of object hitting windshield before crash NTSB - Yahoo News

He made no report in the minute or two between when something would have hit the train and when it wrecked? This is not surprising to me. When something goes wrong, as it obviously did, making a report is the least of your worries.

But regardless of whether something hit the train, it was a mechanical failure or an error by the engineer, the sexual orientation of the engineer has no bearing on the accident.

L
Bumped for extreme pwnage due to the fact that investigators have discovered that an object struck the train several seconds before it crashed.

Nice attempt at deflecting away from the leading cause of this accident, his homosexuality.

Amtrak engineer made no report of object hitting windshield before crash NTSB - Yahoo News

Show me anyone involved in the investigation that thinks his sexual orientation is the leading cause of the accident??

He does not even remember the accident, but at the time, he told another employee. I feel the you are going to get hammered on this and will not have the guts to admit you were wrong.

By the way, he doesn't have to "bring it up." It actually happened and was verified.

150516064637-amtrak-train-window-large-169.jpg

usa-amtrak-train-accident.jpg

^^^^^ LOOK! SEE!!! Use your own eyes, Steve.

*Note that the object struck the drivers-side of the windshield -- this undoubtedly affected his vision, because of the drivers verifiable "gayness."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Amtrak train may have been struck by something, conductor tells NTSB

By Melissa Gray, CNN

(CNN)One of three conductors aboard the Amtrak train that derailed in Philadelphia this week told investigators she heard the locomotive's engineer say the train had been struck by an object, National Transportation Safety Board member Robert Sumwalt said Friday.

The assistant conductor said she overheard radio transmissions made Tuesday by Amtrak engineer Brandon Bostian and the engineer of a Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) train.

"She recalled that the SEPTA engineer had reported to the train dispatcher that he had either been hit by a rock or shot at, and the SEPTA engineer said that he had a broken windshield, and he placed his train into emergency stop," Sumwalt said. "She also believed that she heard (the Amtrak) engineer say something about his train being struck by something."

Bostian was interviewed Friday afternoon for the first time since the derailment of Amtrak Northeast Regional Train 188. Eight people were killed and more than 200 were injured.

While he was "extremely cooperative," he had "no recollection" of anything that happened once the train passed the North Philadelphia station, about 3 miles from the crash site, Sumwalt said. Bostian suffered a concussion, among other injuries.

The locomotive's windshield was shattered in the derailment. But Sumwalt said there is "particular damage" to the lower portion of the windshield that the FBI will examine. He described it as a "circular pattern that emanates out just a bit."

"We're very interested in this report. We want to learn more about it so we will use all sources of information that we can to independently validate that," Sumwalt said....

Conductor Amtrak train may have been hit by something - CNN.com

Last edited:

He does not even remember the accident, but at the time, he told another employee. I feel the you are going to get hammered on this and will not have the guts to admit you were wrong.

By the way, he doesn't have to "bring it up." It actually happened and was verified.

usa-amtrak-train-accident.jpg

^^^^^ LOOK! SEE!!! Use your own eyes, Steve.

*Note that the object struck the drivers-side of the windshield -- this undoubtedly affected his vision, because of the drivers verifiable "gayness."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Amtrak train may have been struck by something, conductor tells NTSB

By Melissa Gray, CNN

(CNN)One of three conductors aboard the Amtrak train that derailed in Philadelphia this week told investigators she heard the locomotive's engineer say the train had been struck by an object, National Transportation Safety Board member Robert Sumwalt said Friday.

The assistant conductor said she overheard radio transmissions made Tuesday by Amtrak engineer Brandon Bostian and the engineer of a Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) train.

"She recalled that the SEPTA engineer had reported to the train dispatcher that he had either been hit by a rock or shot at, and the SEPTA engineer said that he had a broken windshield, and he placed his train into emergency stop," Sumwalt said. "She also believed that she heard (the Amtrak) engineer say something about his train being struck by something."

Bostian was interviewed Friday afternoon for the first time since the derailment of Amtrak Northeast Regional Train 188. Eight people were killed and more than 200 were injured.

While he was "extremely cooperative," he had "no recollection" of anything that happened once the train passed the North Philadelphia station, about 3 miles from the crash site, Sumwalt said. Bostian suffered a concussion, among other injuries.

The locomotive's windshield was shattered in the derailment. But Sumwalt said there is "particular damage" to the lower portion of the windshield that the FBI will examine. He described it as a "circular pattern that emanates out just a bit."

"We're very interested in this report. We want to learn more about it so we will use all sources of information that we can to independently validate that," Sumwalt said....

Nope. Those cracks were made when the train turned on its side which kicked up rocks and debris hitting the glass as it slid to a stop. If you notice there are pieces of shrubs stuck under the windshield wipers.

289DD30100000578-3083959-Cracked_-m-14_1431742231400.jpg

Nope. Those cracks were made when the train turned on its side which kicked up rocks and debris hitting the glass as it slid to a stop. If you notice there are pieces of shrubs stuck under the windshield wipers.

Steve, please remove your head from your ass and LOOK AT THE DRIVER'S SIDE OF THE TRAIN.

Then, please read the article I provided.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back