Fox News Bans Harlan Hill After He Called Kamala Harris an ‘Insufferable Lying B*tch’

FOX doesn't like the truth anymore.

And millions of conservative Americans don't like FOX now....with reason.

Too bad, too sad.:dunno:

I disagree with you on this one. We need to have a reformation of morals, and standards of polite conduct reinstated in American society.

I don't want the people who generally support my views, acting no better than Don Lemon, saying that Trump supporters can't read a map, or read books, or so on.

We need to be better than them.

So while everything Harlan Hill said, may or may not be true... you need to have a higher standard of conduct.

Where are the "so divisive" posts from the usual far rightwing snowflake suspects when you need them?

8d7b040e3424d15d52dfd525cc1d9597.jpg

I disagree with you on this one. We need to have a reformation of morals, and standards of polite conduct reinstated in American society.

I don't want the people who generally support my views, acting no better than Don Lemon, saying that Trump supporters can't read a map, or read books, or so on.

So while everything Harlan Hill said, may or may not be true... you need to have a higher standard of conduct.

Truth in the media. So let's dissect this.

1. Is Kamala Harris a liar?

2. Is Kamala Harris insufferable?

3. Is Kamala Harris a b*tch?

Think hard and choose wisely now. The future of the western civilized world depends upon your answer.

Effective communication requires that the most accurate words be used.

Think hard and choose wisely now. The future of the western civilized world depends upon your answer.

You can say things that are far more polite, like "Kamala Harris is a dishonest, insufferable, terrible person".

That is far better, more polite, and just as true.

I reject any notion that we on the right-wing, the conservatives, the good people, the people with moral values and standards, must without any choice, sink to the same level of the god-hating moral relativist left-wing.

You can talk without cursing. You can speak, without being inflammatory. You can have decent polite communication, while still speaking the truth.

I'm watching OAN and newsmax now. I still like certain shows on Fox, but it's got me picking and choosing now.

You can say things that are far more polite, like "Kamala Harris is a dishonest, insufferable, terrible person".

I reject any notion that we on the right-wing, the conservatives, the good people, the people with moral values and standards, must without any choice, sink to the same level of the god-hating moral relativist left-wing.

You can talk without cursing. You can speak, without being inflammatory. You can have decent polite communication, while still speaking the truth.

"Terrible" is only a short hop and a step below "b*tch" and frankly, I don't think "terrible" fully describes this truly horrendous person.

Between you and me, I would have gone whole hog and used the "C" word, but that's just me.

"Terrible" is only a short hop and a step below "b*tch" and frankly, I don't think "terrible" fully describes this truly horrendous person.

Between you and me, I would have gone whole hog and used the "C" word, but that's just me.

If we ever want decency to return to this country, it will never come from the left.

We have to be the standard bearers. We have to hold the line on polite conversation. We have to be the better people.

Otherwise, things will only get worse, because we both know, the left-wing has no standards.

If we ever want decency to return to this country, it will never come from the left.

We have to be the standard bearers. We have to hold the line on polite conversation. We have to be the better people.

Otherwise, things will only get worse, because we both know, the left-wing has no standards.

To a large degree, polite opposition to the Democrats has gotten us where we are today.

Stop being polite.

lol

giphy.gif

Thats all well and good ...but ya got one problem

the con artists and violent subhuman lefts motto , by any means necessary.

Get back to us when they return you the favor ....without being a lubed up bent over tool for them also matters

Forum List

Back