FOX News at it again.

Fail again. Perhaps your constant incorrect assumptions are what make you so stupid?

No ... not really ... just that you are still ignoring all other typos, how you find them isn't even the important part. You are either "following the flock" and just repeating what others tell you or you have some serious blinders on.

Than what does make you so stupid if its not that?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

oh MAN, i LOVE the irony in that post

Fail again. Perhaps your constant incorrect assumptions are what make you so stupid?

No ... not really ... just that you are still ignoring all other typos, how you find them isn't even the important part. You are either "following the flock" and just repeating what others tell you or you have some serious blinders on.

Evidence proves otherwise ... there are millions of typos a day on news, from papers to radio (which you just don't notice) and newspapers ... typos happen, period, you are only upset at the few that happened to disagree with you, why no outrage at all the others? That is proof you either parrot or have really big blinders.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

oh MAN, i LOVE the irony in that post

You really want to criticize my grammar with the above sentence that lacks proper capitalization, periods, and is generally completely grammatically incorrect?

Evidence proves otherwise ... there are millions of typos a day on news, from papers to radio (which you just don't notice) and newspapers ... typos happen, period, you are only upset at the few that happened to disagree with you, why no outrage at all the others? That is proof you either parrot or have really big blinders.

There is a pattern of it happening at Fox in very specific instances. If you refuse to see the pattern either because of partisan blindness, or rank stupidity thats your choice, but its obviously there.

There is a pattern of it happening at Fox in very specific instances. If you refuse to see the pattern either because of partisan blindness, or rank stupidity thats your choice, but its obviously there.

Um ... pattern ... from several different Fox stations ... by the way, didn't I mention that our local Fox station is very Obama-oriented? They love to make him look good all the time, even now ... so yeah ...

You have not shown a real pattern, you have only shown typos. Recently our local station had a typo, no big deal was made of it, their ticker showed that it was raining in downtown Seattle when it was sunny ...

Um ... pattern ... from several different Fox stations ... by the way, didn't I mention that our local Fox station is very Obama-oriented? They love to make him look good all the time, even now ... so yeah ...

You have not shown a real pattern, you have only shown typos. Recently our local station had a typo, no big deal was made of it, their ticker showed that it was raining in downtown Seattle when it was sunny ...

We are talking about FNC, not local affiliates. We went over this already.

You do realize that they still have local affiliates, they just have larger "locales" ...

You do realize that they still have local affiliates, they just have larger "locales" ...
he somehow seems its only FNC that makes typos like these

I'll bet Niger Innis remembers PMSNBC's typo...

Odd how libs forget that one...:eusa_shhh:
wow, great find

http://rofl.wheresthebeef.co.uk/******%20Innis.jpg

i guess that was intentional as well
huh, moron nik

Libs believe that all Lib-media (which is just about all media other than FoxNews, conservative talk radio and conservative web-sites) errors are just honest mistakes whch could happen to anyone.

Libs also believe that any FoxNews error is ALWAYS and UNQUESTIONABLY intentional.

But, of course, Libs also deny that they are hypocrites and blinded by their rabid, irrational, hate-laced partisanship.

I'll bet Niger Innis remembers PMSNBC's typo...

Odd how libs forget that one...:eusa_shhh:
wow, great find

http://rofl.wheresthebeef.co.uk/******%20Innis.jpg

i guess that was intentional as well
huh, moron nik

Libs believe that all Lib-media (which is just about all media other than FoxNews, conservative talk radio and conservative web-sites) errors are just honest mistakes whch could happen to anyone.

Libs also believe that any FoxNews error is ALWAYS and UNQUESTIONABLY intentional.

But, of course, Libs also deny that they are hypocrites and blinded by their rabid, irrational, hate-laced partisanship.
now put away your broad brush
not ALL libs are like that
;)

I wouldn't have believed a freak-out festival over a stupid typo would have gone this far if I hadn't seen it.

Mebby Cheney really is running a shadow gubbament in the basement of Wal-Mart!! :rofl:
TFF isnt it

Forum List

Back